Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Secret Facebook Option to SPY your GF or BF if They are Cheating - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Secret Facebook Option to SPY your GF or BF if They are Cheating (1041 Views)

If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Facebook Option to SPY your GF or BF if They are Cheating by Rekcyber(m): 1:30am On Jan 11, 2020
Unlike the problem we are facing on social media today, maybe your partner comes back home late last night, and you don’t know where they have been? Do you want to learn more about your daughter’s friends?

If the answer is yes, then you can sneakily and quickly check his or her activities. Nowadays, everyone is on social media using the Facebook account to communicate. If you would learn how to spy on Facebook account, you would gain access to your partner’s or daughter’s social media.

Trust me, this will help to eliminate all your suspicions, and maybe even take your relationship to the next level. You can do things the old-fashioned way, and check if they forgot to log out when they were using your household PC. However, people are more careful about those things nowadays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1tFlZzhYas
Re: Secret Facebook Option to SPY your GF or BF if They are Cheating by Ladylite: 1:33am On Jan 11, 2020
Misleading topic, why are you like this. Get wiser and generate true traffic instead of using con to lure people
Re: Secret Facebook Option to SPY your GF or BF if They are Cheating by IamProdigy: 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ladylite:
Misleading topic, why are you like this. Get wiser and generate true traffic instead of using con to lure people

Some people are dull dear...

How would one then believe the business his pushing, when he can lie to get traffic
Re: Secret Facebook Option to SPY your GF or BF if They are Cheating by Rekcyber(m): 5:46am On Jan 18, 2020
Oh I guess I didn't notice that.
Ladylite:
Re: Secret Facebook Option to SPY your GF or BF if They are Cheating by Rekcyber(m): 5:47am On Jan 18, 2020
Yes! Dull brain indeed...! Never knew that. Anyways thanks for the insult.
IamProdigy:

Some people are dull dear...

How would one then believe the business his pushing, when he can lie to get traffic

(1) (Reply)

Transcribing Videos / Graphic Designer / Where Can I Download Interactive Tutorial For Acca. F1,f2,f3f4,:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.