Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,353 members, 7,846,528 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

DSA, Please Come Back And Save Nigeria Christain From Trouble - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DSA, Please Come Back And Save Nigeria Christain From Trouble (883 Views)

God Shall Preserve You From Trouble. / Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? / God Will Deliver You From Trouble. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSA, Please Come Back And Save Nigeria Christain From Trouble by Demaduka(m): 9:35am On Jan 11, 2020
While still reflecting on the question asked DSA on what he is still doing in Ukraine, I wish to ask the forum members to join to appeal to DSA to come back to Nigeria and save the Nigerian Christians from trouble. In one of his recent video, he said that you are in trouble if you are a Nigeria Christians: "You're In Trouble If You're A Nigerian Christian".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6HreLvrBW0&t=111s

What I am saying is that DSA, is full of much talk, he should come back to Nigeria and provide Nigeria Christians with alternative messages since the preaching of other ministers of God to him are rubbish.
Re: DSA, Please Come Back And Save Nigeria Christain From Trouble by Demaduka(m): 2:02am On Jan 12, 2020
DSA, please come back.
Re: DSA, Please Come Back And Save Nigeria Christain From Trouble by paxonel(m): 6:28am On Jan 12, 2020
Atleast the man has also discovered what very few people have discovered, that there is huge problem with the fundamentals of Nigerian Christianity and he is saying it so that Nigerians should be careful with people they call pastors, but he himself does not know were to start from, to bring solutions. grin
Re: DSA, Please Come Back And Save Nigeria Christain From Trouble by MuttleyLaff: 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
Demaduka:
While still reflecting on the question asked DSA on what he is still doing in Ukraine, I wish to ask the forum members to join to appeal to DSA to come back to Nigeria and save the Nigerian Christians from trouble.
Leave forum members out of your unpleasant, distasteful and/or thankless job of not stopping to persistently hound and pester DSA. OK? Do your harassing him by yourself alone and just by yourself only.

Demaduka:
In one of his recent video, he said that you are in trouble if you are a Nigeria Christians: "You're In Trouble If You're A Nigerian Christian".
h t tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6HreLvrBW0&t=111s
Yes, that is true and it as a matter of fact, is especially true if you are a sheeple Nigerian Christian

Demaduka:
What I am saying is that DSA, is full of much talk, he should come back to Nigeria and provide Nigeria Christians with alternative messages since the preaching of other ministers of God to him are rubbish.
"First of all, I must say that I am not attacking the personalities of elders.

I am not attacking the individuals that I am mentioning. I think I must point this out that I am not attacking people. I am not attacking Adeboye, Oyakhilome or any of the people’s video I have showed. I am correcting the wrong doctrines they are preaching and practicing. I am just correcting the doctrines.
"
- http://sundayadelajablog.com/yoruba-man-believed-not-yoruba-man-way-attacking-elders-will-react/

MuttleyLaff:
DSA is not afraid of anything and/or anybody. He's being there, being here, sold it, done it and even have the souvenir t-shirt. DSA is no spring chicken, he knows what he wants to do and knows when is the time for whatever it is, he has plans to do

Demaduka:
DSA, please come back.
Maybe if you offer to pay for his flight and the logistics' cost, for all he plans to do, then you will see him in Nigeria, come to show these moG how to do "it"

paxonel:
At least the man has also discovered what very few people have discovered, that there is huge problem with the fundamentals of Nigerian Christianity and he is saying it so that Nigerians should be careful with people they call pastors
Gbam.

paxonel:
but he himself does not know were to start from, to bring solutions. grin
[img]https://s5/images/shmMuttleyLaffrolleyes.gif[/img]
Why you come spoil everything you correctly observed with such a wrong "kick penarity into throw in" conclusion comment like this nah.

paxonel, all you needed to have done was to look up DSA's track record. To have gone to research, check and/or look at a record of his past achievements, which would and/or could serve as a good and/or reliable indicator of the possible solutions DSA plans, has in mind for the country, and be a gauge for future performance.

MuttleyLaff:
You would say that, all because DSA rightly and regularly comes down on your mentor and boss at Christ Embassy, who is in the person of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

He is not confused, neither is he disillusioned and he has no problem with his mental reasoning.

He's being there, being here, sold it, done it and even have the souvenir t-shirt. He is no spring chicken, he knows what he wants to do and knows when is the time for whatever it is, he has plans to do
"Dr Sunday Adelaja's (DSA) Ministry:
In 1993, 7 people and he founded the "Embassy of the Blessed Kingdom of God for All Nations" in his apartment. The church was officially founded in 1994 as the "World of Faith Bible Church".

In 2013, the church claimed 25,000 members in Kiev, 100,000 members in Ukraine, and 1,000 churches in the rest of the world.

Thousands of people are fed daily in the church’s soup kitchens in Kiev. The church also has a program helping homeless people acquire skills, thus helping them back to a normal life and work. According to the church, 2,000 children have been helped off the street and have been returned to their families.

Furthermore, the church runs a 24-hour hotline, named "Trust line" for people in need to call for help. The church also works with addicted people and has a program helping them to be set free from their various addictions. The main organization is called "Love Rehabilitation Center.”

According to the church, more than 5000 drug and alcohol addicted people have been set free from their addictions through the church’s work.
Homeless people are served food in one of the rooms of the "Stephania" soup kitchen of the Embassy of God church. Picture was taken December 30, 2006.

The New York Times made the following statement about Adelaja: "Could there be a more unlikely success story in the former Soviet Union than the Rev. Sunday Adelaja, an immigrant from Nigeria who has developed an ardent — and enormous — following across Ukraine?"

He founded many educational institutions connected to the church, and among them the following are more known:
#1/ the Joshua Missionary Bible Institute in Ukraine,
#2/ the Center of Restoration of Personality and Transformation of the Society in Ukraine,
#3/ the History Makers Bible School in the USA, the UK, Germany, France,
#4/ and the Institute for National Transformation in Nigeria.
"
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunday_Adelaja#Awards_and_honors
Re: DSA, Please Come Back And Save Nigeria Christain From Trouble by paxonel(m): 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

paxonel, all you needed to have done was to look up DSA's track record. To have gone to research, check and/or look at a record of his past achievements, which would and/or could serve as a good and/or reliable indicator of the possible solutions DSA plans, has in mind for the country, and be a gauge for future performance.
OK, no wahalla.
I will research about the pastor

1 Like

Re: DSA, Please Come Back And Save Nigeria Christain From Trouble by Demaduka(m): 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Leave forum members out of your unpleasant, distasteful and/or thankless job of not stopping to persistently hound and pester DSA. OK? Do your harassing him by yourself alone and just by yourself only.

Yes, that is true and it as a matter of fact, is especially true if you are a sheeple Nigerian Christian

"First of all, I must say that I am not attacking the personalities of elders.

I am not attacking the individuals that I am mentioning. I think I must point this out that I am not attacking people. I am not attacking Adeboye, Oyakhilome or any of the people’s video I have showed. I am correcting the wrong doctrines they are preaching and practicing. I am just correcting the doctrines.
"
- http://sundayadelajablog.com/yoruba-man-believed-not-yoruba-man-way-attacking-elders-will-react/

Maybe if you offer to pay for his flight and the logistics' cost, for all he plans to do, then you will see him in Nigeria, come to show these moG how to do "it"

Gbam.

[img]https://s5/images/shmMuttleyLaffrolleyes.gif[/img]
Why you come spoil everything you correctly observed with such a wrong "kick penarity into throw in" conclusion comment like this nah.

"Dr Sunday Adelaja's (DSA) Ministry:
In 1993, 7 people and he founded the "Embassy of the Blessed Kingdom of God for All Nations" in his apartment. The church was officially founded in 1994 as the "World of Faith Bible Church".

In 2013, the church claimed 25,000 members in Kiev, 100,000 members in Ukraine, and 1,000 churches in the rest of the world.

Thousands of people are fed daily in the church’s soup kitchens in Kiev. The church also has a program helping homeless people acquire skills, thus helping them back to a normal life and work. According to the church, 2,000 children have been helped off the street and have been returned to their families.

Furthermore, the church runs a 24-hour hotline, named "Trust line" for people in need to call for help. The church also works with addicted people and has a program helping them to be set free from their various addictions. The main organization is called "Love Rehabilitation Center.”

According to the church, more than 5000 drug and alcohol addicted people have been set free from their addictions through the church’s work.
Homeless people are served food in one of the rooms of the "Stephania" soup kitchen of the Embassy of God church. Picture was taken December 30, 2006.

The New York Times made the following statement about Adelaja: "Could there be a more unlikely success story in the former Soviet Union than the Rev. Sunday Adelaja, an immigrant from Nigeria who has developed an ardent — and enormous — following across Ukraine?"

He founded many educational institutions connected to the church, and among them the following are more known:
#1/ the Joshua Missionary Bible Institute in Ukraine,
#2/ the Center of Restoration of Personality and Transformation of the Society in Ukraine,
#3/ the History Makers Bible School in the USA, the UK, Germany, France,
#4/ and the Institute for National Transformation in Nigeria.
"
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunday_Adelaja#Awards_and_honors

Yes DSA has an impressive track record before 2016. Please tell us his records after his records of sleeping with over 30 women of his church and why his pastors resigned enmass?
Re: DSA, Please Come Back And Save Nigeria Christain From Trouble by MuttleyLaff: 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
Demaduka:
Yes DSA has an impressive track record before 2016. Please tell us his records after his records of sleeping with over 30 women of his church and why his pastors resigned enmass?
"Sunday Adelaja, a Nigerian Pastor based in Ukraine, has been accused of serially committing adultery with members of his congregation; an allegation he denies.

Sunday Adelaja, founder and spiritual head of one of Europe’s largest churches, Embassy of the Blessed Kingdom of God for All Nations Church in Kiev, Ukraine, is under fire to step down after reports surfaced of his adultery with his members.

According to Sunday Punch, the Pastor, in an e-mail, denied the rumours, and attributed labelled it an attempt by some people to take over the church from him.

That is not true at all; I have read what people are saying about me. The funny thing is that nobody asked me for any information; no interview was granted to anyone,” the mail read

It is actually an old story that was cooked up by some disgruntled members of my leadership team when they knew of my decision to hand over the church because of my plan to return to Africa."

The rumour had apparently became publicised after a statement appeard on the website of Russian Union of Christians Evangelical Faith, where it was stated that Pastor Adelaja confessed to having committed adultery with his female parishioners at a meeting of pastors and board of elders of the church. The statement also revealed that the pastor claims he has repented.

According to a letter posted on the website of the Spiritual Council Russian Union of Christians Evangelical Faith (Pentecostals), written by one Apostle Toff Ulissis, a clergyman said to be providing spiritual care to the Nigerian pastor, Adelaja was urged to “seek psychiatric help in Kiev and the United States.”

Ulissis said, “Pastor Sunday mentioned that he had a relationship with 20 or 30 women; probably, the number was more than he could remember... People are very sorry about the current situation with the pastor and wanted him to have psychiatric help.

“I made it clear that my aim is not to destroy either the Embassy of God... I wanted to make sure that everything has been done to these women and the couples have received care, reconciliation and redeeming restoration.”

However, the Pastor refused all advice, saying no one could dictate to him how to act or behave.

According to Anatoly Belonozhko, a former minister of the church who resigned due to the scandal,

“We, as church elders, began to create new projects and exercises to heal and restore the church, a new structure, and of course, help our pastor. But Pastor Sunday in writing categorically rejected our help, humiliating us and saying that we have no power to tell him what to do and how to do it and that he knows how and what to do."

Pastor Adelaja however maintains his stance of innocence. According to him, “it’s a leadership tussle from those whose desires for church leadership were not granted. I’m happy with my wife. The church here in Ukraine is doing well. So I thank God that their stories, though believed by some without confirmation, is still false nevertheless.”"
https://www.pulse.ng/gist/in-ukraine-nigerian-pastor-allegedly-sleeps-with-over-20-female-members/vz60z7g

[img]https://s0/images/MuttleyLaffsipsTea.gif[/img]
Demaduka, princevinco or whatever else you are, you should be ashamed of yourself for desperately descending so low into the gutter and crawl on your legs and arm trawling the place to scoop up mud to sling at DSA that will fall off and wont/not stick, lol.

Arent you paid well enough for your smear campaign ni. Are you trying to get a pay rise with your slanders, hmm?
Re: DSA, Please Come Back And Save Nigeria Christain From Trouble by MuttleyLaff: 2:28am On Jan 26, 2020
paxonel:
OK, no wahalla.
I will research about the pastor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ThMxB3dV1A

20:03 ... I want to shock some of you
20:05 with an understanding of what you can
20:08 expect from a few good sons when Jesus
20:11 talked about a hundredfold 60 fold 30
20:14 fold typically we as pastors we think
20:17 that that is just multiplication the
20:20 reason is we can't fathom the results
20:23 that Jesus is actually talking about and
20:25 I saw this here in Kiev Ukraine they
20:28 asked me about pastor Sunday's church
20:29 where is it located I said well there's
20:32 in the city alone there's 36 services
20:35 happening on a Sunday morning
20:36 40 sorry that just keeps growing and so
20:41 they said well how do we go and see
20:43 pastor Sunday's church I said to see
20:44 this church you have to drive all over
20:47 the country to see, you know they are
20:49 literally everywhere and the results are
20:52 everywhere

25:12 not the auditorium so to speak so when
25:15 you come to Kiev Ukraine, you see
25:17 something very astonishing you see
25:19 literally
25:19 a church without walls, a nation within a
25:22 nation and this is what is so profound
25:24 about what pastor Sunday's coming to do
25:26 in Nigeria because Nigeria has seen mega
25:30 churches. Africa has seen mega churches
25:32 Jamaica, for example, has the most churches
25:36 per capita of any nation in the world I
25:38 believe, yeah, yet the nation still
25:42 suffers from systemic poverty systemic
25:45 corruption and all of that, the world is not
25:48 necessarily looking for more churches

26:03 well I bet you this man, I bet you people Demaduka [s]princevinco or whatever else your moniker is[/s]
26:07 think pastor Sunday's coming to plant a
26:09 church and that he's gonna try to grow
26:11 it as big as possible but pastor Sunday
26:14 I guarantee you, if the church grew he
26:17 would begin to split it up and multiply
26:19 it back because that is not how you
26:23 reach a nation, that is how you have
26:25 great services yes
26:26 but that is not necessarily how you
26:28 transform a country. What pastor Sunday
26:31 is bringing to Nigeria is a machine
26:34 a mechanism, a system to take baby
26:38 believers even if you've been saved for
26:40 20 to 30 years even unbelievers and take
26:43 them through a process from seed to tree
26:46 pastor Sunday is not coming to Nigeria
26:49 to plant churches, he is coming to
26:51 Nigeria, to plant trees trees that have
26:54 fruit that have seeds seeds that will be
26:56 answered and multiplied even after
26:59 pastor Sunday is gone and in his eternal
27:02 reward he will be reaping based on the
27:05 seeds that he has sown that's what makes
27:08 the Abrahamic covenant so profound and
27:10 in Romans actually you might not have
27:13 read it like this but it says the
27:15 promise that Abraham would be a father
27:17 of Nations

Just too much to transcript, just watch and listen to the video yourself jor, lol
cc BodyDialect57

1 Like

Re: DSA, Please Come Back And Save Nigeria Christain From Trouble by Goshen360(m): 4:10am On Jan 26, 2020
And why must he come back to save Nigerian Christians? The word is already spreading and the impact being made all across the country and beyond.
Re: DSA, Please Come Back And Save Nigeria Christain From Trouble by 0temSapien: 4:18am On Jan 26, 2020
Lol. Now DSA is their saviour, their coming king and not Jesus Christ again? Later you guys will start calling on KSA (King Sunny Ade) to rescue you grin
Xtianity is just fast becoming irrelevant in our world today, thank God.
Re: DSA, Please Come Back And Save Nigeria Christain From Trouble by Goshen360(m): 4:25am On Jan 26, 2020
0temSapien:
Lol. Now DSA is their saviour, their coming king and not Jesus Christ again? Later you guys will start calling on KSA (King Sunny Ade) to rescue you grin
Xtianity is just fast becoming irrelevant in our world today, thank God.

Why you judging by what one person out of millions of Christians saying? That's his own view and opinion sir

1 Like

Re: DSA, Please Come Back And Save Nigeria Christain From Trouble by 0temSapien: 4:34am On Jan 26, 2020
Goshen360:

Why you judging by what one person out of millions of Christians saying? That's his own view and opinion sir
So you're against his view abi grin
Re: DSA, Please Come Back And Save Nigeria Christain From Trouble by Goshen360(m): 5:09am On Jan 26, 2020
0temSapien:
So you're against his view abi grin

Goshen360:
And why must he come back to save Nigerian Christians? The word is already spreading and the impact being made all across the country and beyond.
Re: DSA, Please Come Back And Save Nigeria Christain From Trouble by Hiswordxray(m): 7:20am On Jan 26, 2020
So DSA is your savior undecided
Re: DSA, Please Come Back And Save Nigeria Christain From Trouble by donnie(m): 8:34am On Jan 26, 2020
I never used to listen to DSA, and now I know it's simply because of his approach which involves attacking those whom we've believed and placed above the bible.

Now I pray for him to succeed. I do not agree with everything he says but his ideology and concept of the church and the Nigerian society if adopted will change things for the better in our country.

By the way, his methods are revolutionary and have been proven to work. He will better understand his timing that anyone else.

WARNING NIGERIA: I SAW A SWORD OVER THE LAND 23.01.2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4YqWGt2jKs
Re: DSA, Please Come Back And Save Nigeria Christain From Trouble by 0temSapien: 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
Re: DSA, Please Come Back And Save Nigeria Christain From Trouble by MuttleyLaff: 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
Goshen360:
And why must he come back to save Nigerian Christians?
[img]https://s5/images/200w0a3838161c4c474a.gif[/img]
Nigerian Christians need saved from celebrating mediocrity. Nigerian Christians need saved from shoddiness, need saved from worthless teaching and/or preaching.

Nigerian Christians need saved from covenant prosperity principles, as taught by moGs, that we all know is a sham, and that all na wash. Nigerian Christians need saved from moGs, sitting on the back of Nigerian Christians', with a dangling carrot, tied to a stick, and stretched out in from of them, lol, while the moGs enjoy prospering from the Nigerian Christians' toils, sweats, tears, blood and guts,

Goshen360:
The word is already spreading and the impact being made all across the country and beyond
I beg to differ with you Goshen360 on this because when you look up DSA's track record, when you have gone to research, check and/or look at the record of DSA's past achievements, you'll find real and confirmable evidences of impact. You'll see how DSA has made meaningful impacts in other varied peoples lives in not just Kiev alone, but also every where right across all other parts of the country in Ukraine.

The lives of many marginalised, the downtrodden, those sectioned and committed compulsorily to a psychiatric hospital, dregs of society, those below and/or at the lowest bottom of the society ladder, alcoholics etcetera have been turned around, to be top government law makers of the country, becomes millionaires, become wealth creators, become industrialists, become elites, become real estate developers, become believers and/or better believers. This serves as a good and/or reliable indicator of the possible solutions DSA plans with, the his at least 2000 volunteers, and what he has in mind for the country, and be a gauge for future performance.

Hiswordxray:
So DSA is your savior undecided
No, there is only one Saviour. Our Lord Jesus Christ is God and our Saviour

Goshen360:
What is on the ground are facts for all to see and not opinion(s). It is fact that inspite of the rapid increase in the number of churches, the country is still the poverty capital of the world. That is fact and not an opinion

donnie:
I never used to listen to DSA, and now I know it's simply because of his approach which involves attacking those whom we've believed and placed above the bible

Now I pray for him to succeed. I do not agree with everything he says but his ideology and concept of the church and the Nigerian society if adopted will change things for the better in our country.

By the way, his methods are revolutionary and have been proven to work. He will better understand his timing that anyone else.

MuttleyLaff:
The fact and truth of the matter is that, any sane person can see, from listening to those YouTube clips above, that DSA is just too much, is just too much light years ahead of these so called other moGs, for him to be resting his hands under his chin and keep quiet or just be looking and say/do nothing.

C'mon now, John 7:24's "stop judging by outward appearance! Instead, judge correctly", meaning, "look beneath the surface, so you can judge correctly" is just what DSA is taking a leaf from.

DSA, of course, rightly and correctly so, criticises quite a few of these moGs but this isnt saying, he himself is a complete and/or total saint, because he has his own fair of flaws, just like everyone else does too and I can tell who cares to hear/listen about one or two of DSA's flaws, lol, for example, aside major outside and other ones, let's take his slip of the tongue comment, made in the first YouTube video's 30:24-30:32 minute mark, lol, but nonetheless, compared with these other moGs, DSA is a breath of fresh air and I am sure, he'll be the first to admit that, he is WIP. The capacity to learn is a gift. The ability to learn is a skill and the willingness to learn is a choice. It is glaring that DSA is a learner while most other moGs are not learners, they stopped learning is why and how.

sagenaija, lol, notice how Petra1 struggled to pick an issue. He drag his feet and had difficulty showing us what DSA said that is wrong/erroneous/unbiblical. He couldnt get himself to expose how DSA is wrong using the Scripture as his proof, lol.

I always enjoy, like and smile whenever DSA intermittently switches from English language to Ukrainian/Russian language when giving instructions and/or communicating with his helpers, lol. How could his helpers get Charles Finneys' DOB and death wrong, lol. They must be millennial generation/generation Z born, lol
God bless you real good donnie for your honesty, sincerity and frank truthfulness

donnie:
WARNING NIGERIA: I SAW A SWORD OVER THE LAND 23.01.2020

h ttps://youtu.be/d4YqWGt2jKs
The narrator in that video sounds like a milder version of Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSA, Please Come Back And Save Nigeria Christain From Trouble by Goshen360(m): 5:58am On Jan 27, 2020
0temSapien:
Ok

My brother I understand you....I'm only saying....DSA don't have to come to Nigeria (because it's not safe yet for him) because he's already doing the word online and its spreading too....ijs
Re: DSA, Please Come Back And Save Nigeria Christain From Trouble by Goshen360(m): 5:59am On Jan 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s5/images/200w0a3838161c4c474a.gif[/img]
Nigerian Christians need saved from celebrating mediocrity. Nigerian Christians need saved from shoddiness, need saved from worthless teaching and/or preaching.

Nigerian Christians need saved from covenant prosperity principles, as taught by moGs, that we all know is a sham, and that all na wash. Nigerian Christians need saved from moGs, sitting on the back of Nigerian Christians', with a dangling carrot, tied to a stick, and stretched out in from of them, lol, while the moGs enjoy prospering from the Nigerian Christians' toils, sweats, tears, blood and guts,

I beg to differ with you Goshen360 on this because when you look up DSA's track record, when you have gone to research, check and/or look at the record of DSA's past achievements, you'll find real and confirmable evidences of impact. You'll see how DSA has made meaningful impacts in other varied peoples lives in not just Kiev alone, but also every where right across all other parts of the country in Ukraine.

The lives of many marginalised, the downtrodden, those sectioned and committed compulsorily to a psychiatric hospital, dregs of society, those below and/or at the lowest bottom of the society ladder, alcoholics etcetera have been turned around, to be top government law makers of the country, becomes millionaires, become wealth creators, become industrialists, become elites, become real estate developers, become believers and/or better believers. This serves as a good and/or reliable indicator of the possible solutions DSA plans with, the his at least 2000 volunteers, and what he has in mind for the country, and be a gauge for future performance.

No, there is only one Saviour. Our Lord Jesus Christ is God and our Saviour

What is on the ground are facts for all to see and not opinion(s). It is fact that inspite of the rapid increase in the number of churches, the country is still the poverty capital of the world. That is fact and not an opinion

God bless you real good donnie for your honesty, sincerity and frank truthfulness

The narrator in that video sounds like a milder version of Nnamdi Kanu

Goshen360:

My brother I understand you....I'm only saying....DSA don't have to come to Nigeria (because it's not safe yet for him) because he's already doing the word online and its spreading too....ijs
Re: DSA, Please Come Back And Save Nigeria Christain From Trouble by MuttleyLaff: 6:47am On Jan 27, 2020
Goshen360:
My brother I understand you....I'm only saying....
DSA don't have to come to Nigeria (because it's not safe yet for him) because he's already doing the word online and its spreading too....ijs
I get you, and its true what you've observed, even others already have told him he doesnt need to come because he has birthed and woke up others with same visions of emancipation he has for the politically and spiritually disenfranchised but when all is said and done, he actually is with at least 2000 specialised volunteers, coming to do the walk aside just doing the talking. He wants to replicate what he's done in Kiev and Ukraine at large, here too.

1 Like

Re: DSA, Please Come Back And Save Nigeria Christain From Trouble by Goshen360(m): 8:21am On Jan 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I get you, and its true what you've observed, even others already have told him he doesnt need to come because he has birthed and woke up others with same visions of emancipation he has for the politically and spiritually disenfranchised but when all is said and done, he actually is with at least 2000 spealised volunteers, coming to do the walk aside just doing the talking. He wants to replicate what he's done in Kiev and Ukraine at large, here too.

I appreciate big brother n give you that like....lol

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video Of Mbaka's Prophecy Against Emeka Ihedioha / Today Is Ash Wednesday Which Mark The Begining Of Lent / Illuminati Members On Facebook And Twitter: A Warning For Citizens!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.