Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Married At 17,abused For 9 Years,i Want A Divorce:please Advise Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married At 17,abused For 9 Years,i Want A Divorce:please Advise Me (471 Views)

Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? / Nigerian Woman Married At 48, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy Before Her 50th Birthday / Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Married At 17,abused For 9 Years,i Want A Divorce:please Advise Me by Beke2020: 9:40am On Jan 11, 2020
Hello,

Someone referred me to you. I am facing abuse in my marriage. He married me at 17 yrs and he has taking advantage of that. I am 28 years old now. He is 49. I dropped out of Secondary school and he didn’t allow me further my studies

No work, no job, no business, no carrier, no future. I’m just here like here, whatever the day brings I take it like that. He don’t support me financially. He drops ₦500 sometimes ₦1000 that is what I use and take care of myself as a woman

He forces sex on, gets me pregnant and aborts the baby. I aborted 5 pregnancy for him last year. He call me a prostitute and lesbian. He throws me out anytime he wants simply because he can do it and he knows I have no place to go.

I am the only child of my Mother. I have step siblings but we are not in good terms since my childhood.

We have 4 Children together. But I dont mind leaving the children with their father. I tried once to run away one time....

https://livelystones.com.ng/married-at-17abused-for-9-yearsi-want-a-divorceplease-advise-me/

Re: Married At 17,abused For 9 Years,i Want A Divorce:please Advise Me by frozen70(f): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
Sorry about that

If you choose to run, where will you run to

The age difference is much, that's why he married someone he can torment

Whatever you think just do it and follow your heart

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Men As Victims In Owhoko’s Feminism: The Agony Of Men / Offer For A Potential Marriage Partner / Good News!!! To All Our Babes Who Happens To Have Missed Excellent Wives Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.