Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma (8050 Views)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by effico(m): 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
The police in Ogun state have opened investigation into the alleged report of five female secondary school students who raped a biology teacher into coma in the state on Thursday.

The girls who are said to be around 16 to 18 years took the opportunity and walked into the man’s one room apartment on mufty and carried out the act as there was no one around, everyone had gone to their various work except this man who happened to be at home based on personal reasons.

I thought he was merely having some conversation, I heard the moans too but who would think something like that would have happened." an eyewitness said.

The local police were contacted on Thursday morning when the man’s neighbour broke the news after he found the man helpless and near-lifeless in his room.

The spokeman of the police said they will get back to the public when the investigation is concluded.

Note: The photo about is used for illustration purposes only.

Source: https://www.theeaglesvoice.com/2020/01/police-investigate-five-secondary.html?m=1
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by effico(m): 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
effico:
The police in Ogun state have opened investigation into the alleged report of five female secondary school students who raped a biology teacher into coma in the state on Thursday.

The girls who are said to be around 16 to 18 years took the opportunity and walked into the man’s one room apartment on mufty and carried out the act as there was no one around, everyone had gone to their various work except this man who happened to be at home based on personal reasons.

I thought he was merely having some conversation, I heard the moans too but who would think something like that would have happened." an eyewitness said.

The local police were contacted on Thursday morning when the man’s neighbour broke the news after he found the man helpless and near-lifeless in his room.

The spokeman of the police said they will get back to the public when the investigation is concluded.

Note: The photo about is used for illustration purposes only.

Source: https://www.theeaglesvoice.com/2020/01/police-investigate-five-secondary.html?m=1

Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by Kingpee2(m): 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
Raped him and he was moaning ,why this kind girls no dey come my way sef ...

8 Likes

Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by popsy2(m): 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by luminouz(m): 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
Kingpee2:

And you think you are strong abi?

Five highly sexed girls raping you while sick is a death sentence bro. If you were healthy,you still have a chance,albeit a small one

4 Likes

Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by Kingpee2(m): 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
luminouz:

And you think you are strong abi?

Five highly sexed girls raping you while sick is a death sentence bro. If you were healthy,you still have a chance,albeit a small one
Bros I will only do my best and leave the rest ,you can’t possible rape a pennisula that refuses to stand .....

9 Likes

Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by luminouz(m): 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
Kingpee2:
Bros I will only do my best and leave the rest ,you can’t possible rape a pennisula that refuses to stand .....

Wrong again!!!

These chicks will wake the peninsula up. I heard a story where the girls used champagne/chelsea dey gin to suck the flaccid dick when the guy was too tired to fuq. The diickk stood up and they ended up raping him to death. That's a healthy guy o...not to talk of a sick one.

12 Likes

Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by Kingpee2(m): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
luminouz:

Wrong again!!!

These chicks will wake the peninsula up. I heard a story where the girls used champagne/chelsea dey gin to suck the flaccid dick when the guy was too tired to fuq. The diickk stood up and they ended up raping him to death. That's a healthy guy o...not to talk of a sick one.
that’s a story you heard bro ,make dem come ,will give them their meal ,I no go do pass myself ...
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by luminouz(m): 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
Kingpee2:
that’s a story you heard bro ,make dem come ,will give them their meal ,I no go do pass myself ...

Lol...alright
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by AryEmber(f): 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
Orishirishi.
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by doggedfighter(f): 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
What can one say on this?
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by BluntBoy(m): 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
Kingpee2:

The eyewitness said they heard the moan.

It could have been the girls moaning.
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by sharjeelbhai: 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. bunity
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by sharjeelbhai: 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
Great content material and great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. folkd
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by sharjeelbhai: 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
Thank you so much as you have been willing to share information with us. We will forever admire all you have done here because you have made my work as easy as ABC. [url=https://viesearch.com/?q=free%20dora%20games&p=56&s=h]viesearch[/url]
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by sharjeelbhai: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
I am constantly surprised by the amount of information accessible on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well written to get your stand on this over to all your readers. Thanks a lot my dear. make your team believe in your business
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by nurain150(m): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
Zzor up to you. what will you call these girls
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by Nellyfrancis157: 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
Fake news
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
nurain150:
Zzor up to you.
what will you call these girls
You've not heard from the girls, something must have warranted such,it looks like a payback
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by asadkhatri627: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
Thanks for another wonderful post. Where else could anybody get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing? websiteworthspot
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by nurain150(m): 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
Zzor:
You've not heard from the girls, something must have warranted such,it looks like a payback
that why women are scum shebi?.
if na man now u go don dey talk anyhow.
apologetic feminist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by Enigma2049(m): 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
Zzor:

Hypocrite
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by asadkhatri627: 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. best UK business listing sites
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by asadkhatri627: 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. citiservi
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:10am On Dec 14, 2020
I need to apply to replace the teacher
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by asadkhatri627: 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
All your hard work is much appreciated. Nobody can stop to admire you. Lots of appreciation. dewa poker
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by BaddieFreak(f): 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
This story can't be true grin
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by doubleE70: 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
that is wat I call legendary toto
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by tobechi74: 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
luminouz:

Wrong again!!!

You are too knowledgeable in sexuality affairs. I suspect yo. Na you teach Dem���
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by odinson1(m): 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zzor:

You Hypocrite! Would you have uttered such nonsense if The gender were reversed?

5 men against one little girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Political Aspirant Possibly Violated And Murdered In Aba? / They Cut His Throat They Still Cut His Forehead - Blackaxe And Vikings - PHOTOS / 10 Most Dangerous Gangs In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.