Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,231 members, 7,853,196 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

Obituary Of Prophetess Success Who Was Poisoned By Her Pastors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obituary Of Prophetess Success Who Was Poisoned By Her Pastors (2617 Views)

Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) / Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin / Obituary Of 4 Nollywood Stars That Will Be Buried In March And April (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary Of Prophetess Success Who Was Poisoned By Her Pastors by MrTrend(m): 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
Obituary Of Prophetess Success Who Was Poisoned By Her Pastors In Order To Take Over Her Church

Prophetess Success Oni Onwaeze has been poisoned to dead by her own pastors just to take over her church. Until her death, she was 35 years. A native of Warri, Delta State, and the General Overseer of Salvation Solution Centre of All Nations.

RIP to her!

Below is her obituary;

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/obituary-of-prophetess-success-oni-onwaeze-who-was-poisoned-by-her-pastors-in-order-to-take-over-her-church/

1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Prophetess Success Who Was Poisoned By Her Pastors by MrTrend(m): 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
cc lalasticlala
Re: Obituary Of Prophetess Success Who Was Poisoned By Her Pastors by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
MrTrend:
Obituary Of Prophetess Success Who Was Poisoned By Her Pastors In Order To Take Over Her Church

Below is her obituary;

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/obituary-of-prophetess-success-oni-onwaeze-who-was-poisoned-by-her-pastors-in-order-to-take-over-her-church/

If the church is not financially driven, why do they need to kill themselves??

False prophets!!

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Prophetess Success Who Was Poisoned By Her Pastors by Nukilia: 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
Heaven rest the soul of the faithful departed.

Those who kill others should live forever and not die undecided
Re: Obituary Of Prophetess Success Who Was Poisoned By Her Pastors by Geedy: 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
Omo nawao
Re: Obituary Of Prophetess Success Who Was Poisoned By Her Pastors by Lamanii22(f): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
What a world! May God deliver the church...
Re: Obituary Of Prophetess Success Who Was Poisoned By Her Pastors by mii4u(f): 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Eish, some pple cld be so heartless wen it comes to wat dey stand to gain ...and she must have trusted him so much to be poisoined by him. Rip
Re: Obituary Of Prophetess Success Who Was Poisoned By Her Pastors by Kendumazy(m): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
Rip
Re: Obituary Of Prophetess Success Who Was Poisoned By Her Pastors by Obascoetubi: 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
& SHE DIDN'T SEE IT COMING

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Prophetess Success Who Was Poisoned By Her Pastors by doggedfighter(f): 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
Why kill your CEO?
Now your customers will scatter but come to think of it, why didn't the prophetess see what they were planning for her?
I heard she was poisoned even to the point of eating the poison she saw or heard nothing.
Rest on prophetess
Re: Obituary Of Prophetess Success Who Was Poisoned By Her Pastors by Cityqueengirl(f): 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
A Short Story : Advising A fool.
I hope you learn something and relate it to the pastor

On a mango tree in a jungle, there lived many birds. They were happy in their small nests. Before the onset of the rainy season, all the animal of the jungle repaired their homes. The birds also made their homes more secure.

Many birds brought twigs and leaves and others wove their nests. “We should also store some food for our children," chirped one of the birds. And they collected food, until they had enough to see them through the rainy season. They kept themselves busy preparing for the tough times.

Soon the rains came. It was followed by thunder and lighting. All the animals and birds stayed in their homes.

It continued raining for many days. One day, a monkey wet in the rain came into the forest. He sat on a branch, shivering with cold, water dripping from its body.

The poor monkey tried his best to get shelter, but in vain. The leaves were not enough to save him from the rains. “Brrr! It is so cold!" said the monkey.

The birds were watching all this. They felt sorry for the monkey but there was little they could do for him. One of them said, “Brother! Our small nests are not enough to give you shelter."

Another bird said, “All of us prepared for the rainy season. If you had, you would not be in this piteous situation."

“How dare you tell me what to do?" said the monkey, growling at the bird. The monkey angrily pounced on the bird’s nest, tore it and threw it on the ground. The bird and her chicks were helpless.

The poor bird thought, “Fools never value good advice. It is better not to advise them
Re: Obituary Of Prophetess Success Who Was Poisoned By Her Pastors by Wealthierboy(m): 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
Me I Don Quit For All These Religious Things Oh, I Dey See Say The Strong Hold Of Devil Now Is From These Stinking Christians And Muslims, Nothing Wey Dem Go Tell Me When I Go Believe Again. Bye Bye To Yeye Boyfriends!

(1) (Reply)

Miss Crystal Nigeria 2019, Chisom Okongwu Looks Stunning In Birthday Shoot / US Shoemaker, Skechers Sends Out Kanye West After Showing Up Unannounced / Meet Most Beautiful Teen Actress In Nigeria (can You Do Anything For Her?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.