Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

PUBG Mobile Players, Screenshot Your Huds - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PUBG Mobile Players, Screenshot Your Huds (4249 Views)

PUBG Mobile Players Get In!!!! / Calling All Top Call Of Duty Mobile Players Looking For A Clan. Get In Here! / Whatsapp Group For COD Mobile Players. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PUBG Mobile Players, Screenshot Your Huds by Baddestguyp(m): 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
Been playing pubg mobile for a while and I can't settle on a HUD that works perfectly for me...
I mostly use 3 or 4 fingers claw...
I keep rotating...these are some of mine...I can't decide what to stick with

Re: PUBG Mobile Players, Screenshot Your Huds by Baddestguyp(m): 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
I've been trying to learn 4 fingers claw...but I can't master it...

1 Like

Re: PUBG Mobile Players, Screenshot Your Huds by Craigbrown4076: 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
All of this for a mobile game?
No
No
No

I rather play pubg on pc or console

The dude even placed a fan behind his phone

3 Likes

Re: PUBG Mobile Players, Screenshot Your Huds by dessz(m): 1:52am On Jul 25, 2020
Introducing **C.L.A.N**

``` CLAN LEADERS ASSOCIATION```

This is a community filled with talented gamers from around the world grinding to be the best of many. Our aim is to promote esports and opportunities in Africa for the top clans.

Do you need a place to play against the best PUBGM players in Africa has to offer? Then join the C.L.A.N discord server! We host paid tournaments / Scrims and fun room as well free register tournaments. we currently have clans from { Nigeria, Ghana and South Africa}. *Note we’re open to all africa countries*.

Invite your friends and clan members and squad up to test your skills and prove yourself against the top clans at C.L.A.N discord server.
https://discord./s5QN53S
Re: PUBG Mobile Players, Screenshot Your Huds by JJmubby: 7:25am On Sep 13, 2020
Craigbrown4076:
No
No
No

Old iPhones are known to heat up heavily during High End Gaming, I play high end games facing the standing fan on my 6s+ then.
Re: PUBG Mobile Players, Screenshot Your Huds by 1manuel(m): 11:47am On Sep 15, 2020
Craigbrown4076:
No
No
No

Ah swear... them matter dey tire me
Re: PUBG Mobile Players, Screenshot Your Huds by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
Buy shooting and aiming triggers thank me larra
Re: PUBG Mobile Players, Screenshot Your Huds by EmuesiriAlex(m): 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
dessz:
Introducing **C.L.A.N**

``` CLAN LEADERS ASSOCIATION```

This is a community filled with talented gamers from around the world grinding to be the best of many. Our aim is to promote esports and opportunities in Africa for the top clans.

Do you need a place to play against the best PUBGM players in Africa has to offer? Then join the C.L.A.N discord server! We host paid tournaments / Scrims and fun room as well free register tournaments. we currently have clans from { Nigeria, Ghana and South Africa}. *Note we’re open to all africa countries*.

Invite your friends and clan members and squad up to test your skills and prove yourself against the top clans at C.L.A.N discord server.
https://discord./s5QN53S

See my guy oh... 1k if you can message me about this before the end of the day.
Re: PUBG Mobile Players, Screenshot Your Huds by Azurevermillion: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2020
I play PUBG mobile lite
Re: PUBG Mobile Players, Screenshot Your Huds by dessz(m): 7:13am On Nov 16, 2020
EmuesiriAlex:

See my guy oh... 1k if you can message me about this before the end of the day.
Bro
Re: PUBG Mobile Players, Screenshot Your Huds by EmuesiriAlex(m): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2020
dessz:

Bro

Lmao
Re: PUBG Mobile Players, Screenshot Your Huds by Skye123: 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
positivevibez:
Buy shooting and aiming triggers thank me larra
Where can I get one
Re: PUBG Mobile Players, Screenshot Your Huds by adamdibab: 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
It gave the marvelous opportunity to streamers as an earning platform, and it was the key reason for the drastic change in the Indian export zone with huge prizes and changing them to sharp their sports skills. If you want more information about PUBG Ban In India you can read this blog: https://guizaoni.co/pubg-ban-in-india-how-teenager-will-going-to-react/

1 Like

Re: PUBG Mobile Players, Screenshot Your Huds by abayomitheblog(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
Hello, gamers! How much do you know about the gaming industry in Nigeria?

At CMPLY we are working to improve the gaming community in Nigeria. We would really like to know your thoughts on the current gaming setup in Nigeria. Kindly take this 3-mins survey to help us gain more insights. Your responses are collected anonymously and will be used only for the research.

Click here to take the survey. https://forms.gle/uVjm6gRGaUDWPNU87

(1) (Reply)

Gaming Laptops Series (updated) / My Hacked Ps2 Is Hanging Please Help / Most Popular Video Game Characters/protagonist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.