Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,703 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Where To Buy An Inverter Generator - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Where To Buy An Inverter Generator (1373 Views)

Inverter Generator / Used Inverter Generator For Sell - Gt6000-f6200ri / Coleman Inverter Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy An Inverter Generator by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
Where can I buy an inverter generator with a good company warranty, and a product with the spare parts available in case of repairs. Firman and Honda is good, but I don't know why it's only available for people in usa
Re: Where To Buy An Inverter Generator by uc97: 2:50am On Jan 12, 2020
U can order from amazon or ebay through some good pple here in this forum and they will deliver it to u.

Just search for amazon or ebay checkout in this forum, read the reviews of threads so as to pick a good person and then place ur order with the person after reading reviews and selecting a particular generator.

If money is no issue for you, I suggest u go for Yamaha inverter generators . They are among the very best. Will serve u for years and are very fuel efficient.

Thanks
Re: Where To Buy An Inverter Generator by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 12, 2020
uc97:
U can order from amazon or ebay through some good pple here in this forum and they will deliver it to u.

Just search for amazon or ebay checkout in this forum, read the reviews of threads so as to pick a good person and then place ur order with the person after reading reviews and selecting a particular generator.

If money is no issue for you, I suggest u go for Yamaha inverter generators . They are among the very best. Will serve u for years and are very fuel efficient.

Thanks

Thanks bro, I know amazon sells, but I just can't trust a foreign site with that kind of money, what if they don't deliver after I have paid, or delivers the wrong thing, would have bought it online if it was on jumia. I want to buy it from a physical store, or pay on delivery. Amazon requires I pay the fees upfront
Re: Where To Buy An Inverter Generator by uc97: 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
ralphyoung123:
Thanks bro, I know amazon sells, but I just can't trust a foreign site with that kind of money, what if they don't deliver after I have paid, or delivers the wrong thing, would have bought it online if it was on jumia. I want to buy it from a physical store, or pay on delivery. Amazon requires I pay the fees upfront

Ok but there are some genuine pple here on nairaland who can purchase and deliver to u. I buy through them.

Make inquiries and read reviews of their threads b4 you choose any of them. Use those who have been long in the business. Don't use the recently registered ones.

Or u can use quickteller shopping, shop to my door, etc to order if money is of no issue.
Re: Where To Buy An Inverter Generator by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
uc97:

Ok but there are some genuine pple here on nairaland who can purchase and deliver to u. I buy through them.

Make inquiries and read reviews of their threads b4 you choose any of them. Use those who have been long in the business. Don't use the recently registered ones.

Or u can use quickteller shopping, shop to my door, etc to order if money is of no issue.
Thanks, can u recommend anybody
Re: Where To Buy An Inverter Generator by uc97: 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
ralphyoung123:

Use quickteller shopping since it's a sensitive item u want to buy.
Download the app from plystore.
Re: Where To Buy An Inverter Generator by uc97: 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
ralphyoung123:

Use quickteller shopping or shop to my door since it's a sensitive item u want to buy. I think they will handle it with more care and possibly guarantee its safe delivery to you.
Re: Where To Buy An Inverter Generator by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
uc97:

Use quickteller shopping or shop to my door since it's a sensitive item u want to buy. I think they will handle it with more care and possibly guarantee its safe delivery to you.
Okay, Thanks
Re: Where To Buy An Inverter Generator by thecommunist(m): 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
go to any authorized HONDA sales outlet and get yourself a HONDA inverter Generator. HONDA has one of the best inverter generator around and they have a full presence in Nigeria in case of after-sales services.

(1) (Reply)

IPHONE 7PLUS @ 55k soldout / I want To Buy Power Tools used or new / SOLD Dell Precission Mobile Core I9-8th Gen 32gb Ram 2tb Ssd 4gb Ddr5 SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.