Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,424 members, 7,843,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

A Pastor’s Wife Has Won A Trip To Italy With Francis Van-lare After He Asked Mar - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Pastor’s Wife Has Won A Trip To Italy With Francis Van-lare After He Asked Mar (659 Views)

29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia / A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pastor’s Wife Has Won A Trip To Italy With Francis Van-lare After He Asked Mar by Jahzmin007: 6:29am On Jan 12, 2020
A Pastor’s wife has gained a time out to Italy with Francis Van-Lare after he requested married girl who would love to travel with him to the European country.But according to him, he never stated that the husband of the winner will not be coming along with her, so the winner he identified as Mrs Oluwapelumi will be on the trip with her husband and they will get a cash prize of $2000.

In his post, Van-Lare mentioned that most of the people that came across the post never thought outside of the box and the moment he mentioned a trip to Italy with a married woman, they all concluded it has to do with traveling with him.The Indecent Proposal. I have to close the thread early as contestants are being bullied . We have a winner. The Pastor’s wife Oluwapelumi Wonder.

I keep telling all of you to think as if there is no box but you will not listen. The husband will be given $2,000 as promised but he must use it to buy a ticket to Venice ITALY and be thought how to spice his wife by my Italian friends who are experts in romance . While there, take her on a gondola ride , give her breakfast in bed , wine and dine her , go dancing , shopping etc and my expectation is that this trip will take their marriage to the next level .I never said I will do all these for her myself , I said she will get all those spice but did not say by who...

If I had posted a free trip for couples everyone who thinks inside the box will jump in.
Oluwapelumi has her own business and happily married and not hungry but she and her husband do not think in the box . To quote her she participated because someone who wants to sleep with a married woman will not post it on facebook so she thought as if there is no box .

Re: A Pastor’s Wife Has Won A Trip To Italy With Francis Van-lare After He Asked Mar by Hypnotise: 6:44am On Jan 12, 2020
Check her well oo.
Re: A Pastor’s Wife Has Won A Trip To Italy With Francis Van-lare After He Asked Mar by BabbanBura(m): 7:07am On Jan 12, 2020
Jahzmin007:
A Pastor’s wife has gained a time out to Italy with Francis Van-Lare after he requested married girl who would love to travel with him to the European country.But according to him, he never stated that the husband of the winner will not be coming along with her, so the winner he identified as Mrs Oluwapelumi will be on the trip with her husband and they will get a cash prize of $2000.

In his post, Van-Lare mentioned that most of the people that came across the post never thought outside of the box and the moment he mentioned a trip to Italy with a married woman, they all concluded it has to do with traveling with him.The Indecent Proposal. I have to close the thread early as contestants are being bullied . We have a winner. The Pastor’s wife Oluwapelumi Wonder.

I keep telling all of you to think as if there is no box but you will not listen. The husband will be given $2,000 as promised but he must use it to buy a ticket to Venice ITALY and be thought how to spice his wife by my Italian friends who are experts in romance . While there, take her on a gondola ride , give her breakfast in bed , wine and dine her , go dancing , shopping etc and my expectation is that this trip will take their marriage to the next level .I never said I will do all these for her myself , I said she will get all those spice but did not say by who...

If I had posted a free trip for couples everyone who thinks inside the box will jump in.
Oluwapelumi has her own business and happily married and not hungry but she and her husband do not think in the box . To quote her she participated because someone who wants to sleep with a married woman will not post it on facebook so she thought as if there is no box .

Ride on Pastor, pikin loading!
Re: A Pastor’s Wife Has Won A Trip To Italy With Francis Van-lare After He Asked Mar by WorWorBoy: 7:45am On Jan 12, 2020
Op You are not updated it's a trip for two,her husband will go with her.
Re: A Pastor’s Wife Has Won A Trip To Italy With Francis Van-lare After He Asked Mar by lonlytroy(m): 8:27am On Jan 12, 2020
Story

Re: A Pastor’s Wife Has Won A Trip To Italy With Francis Van-lare After He Asked Mar by sparog(m): 8:29am On Jan 12, 2020
lonlytroy:
Story

Cut his hand and save other victims the agony of being robbed by him cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nairobi City And Its Beauty / Migrating To The UK With Family On Education Visa - Advice Needed / I Need Help With My Us Visa Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.