Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse (39528 Views)

USA: Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse To Rise On Election Day ( Pics) / Full Lunar Eclipse to bring Super Blood Moon Tonight [photos] / Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse by maxjax(m): 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
wolf moon ....bubu sun
Re: The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse by mayorofafrika(m): 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
rentAcock:
That explains the howling noise I was hearing at compound last night. Rumours have it, my landlord is a werewolf.

u funny
Re: The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse by blowjohn(m): 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
But I be on some cool shit, my nigga, Q-U shit
Audemar watch, burner piece, switch, new whip
Stoli vodka, club soda with my new chick
Ah shit, teeth showing, snarling when the moon's lit
You could hear me growling through public housing
No telling, might wake up in Queens house or Rikers Island
A Queens wolf
Ladies wanna get beside him
If haters try busting the silver bullet inside him, they dying
You could hear me growling through public housing
No telling, might wake up in Queens house or Rikers Island
A Queens wolf
Ladies wanna get beside him
If haters try busting the silver bullet inside him, they dying

.............Nas....'queens wolf'
Re: The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
Bossontop:
undecided
Unfortunately we for naija no get time to dey dey fascinated with dis kine things dem.......awa wahala big pass us for dis country.....

I have the time
Re: The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
drizslim:
Soon the Sun will rise too!
Moral: In Biafra we Stand
shut up

Re: The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
Gforce2015:

Vision 2070....watchout. you people are not going anywhere. we go die here...
No be nnamdi azikwe first start am. ? Struggling continue
b4 2070 it might be likely that half of NAIRALANDERS will be in the grave grin
Re: The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse by ItooWorWor(m): 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
drizslim:
Sun no dey rise before
Re: The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
drizslim:

How old are you?
Which state do reside?
Re: The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse by Exmilitant(m): 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
Witches Are Gonna Have A Grand Time Tonight.....

1 Like

Re: The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse by Trizyd(m): 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
Happen in Abeokuta yesterday. I noticed how the beautiful moon was a bit darker, at the edge of it from my angle and perspective. It just looked strange, never knew it's was a wolf moon. Hmmmnn.

1 Like

Re: The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse by davidtemi(m): 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
Beautiful something
Re: The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse by igboamakaaa: 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
Something new is about to happen. All these blood moon occurrences always have one major world event associated with it.

Modified;
Well...yeah, Corona Virus came up right afterwards.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse by Udemyacc: 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
What do I know cry cry

You want to get a skill in web development and WordPress? Or Adobe illustrator?
I can give you access to premium courses for 2,500naira on udemy. Check my signature for contact
Re: The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse by babaowambe: 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
Without the moon there will be no living thing on earth, without the moon you won't exist, do your research and see what impact the moon has on earth
Re: The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse by Averey: 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
[s]
post=85738357:
This is interestingly interesting!
[/s]
Re: The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse by damis28crown(f): 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
really are werewolf real at all in this world
Re: The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
helinues:
Unknowingly I saw it yesterday, my fascinations was about possible high tide due to Moon proximity yesternight

Beautiful looks
was sitting in the compound, saw this kind of moon, it was kind off full and redish, I was like "oyibo get name for this one too"
Re: The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse by 6Milk(m): 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
rentAcock:
That explains the howling sound I was hearing in my compound last night. Rumours have it, my landlord is a werewolf.
Lol bros. You watch too much vanhelsen
Re: The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse by DavidEsq(m): 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
rentAcock:
That explains the howling sound I was hearing in my compound last night. Rumours have it, my landlord is a werewolf.
It's at these moments, TheFacelessMan's quick stories about being on a mission hired by a local priest to hunt down a werewolf would have spiced up this news piece
Re: The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse by HallaDaTruth: 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
Nigerian corrupt wolves will soon start to howl
Re: The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse by edoairways: 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
Eliteklaus:
Oyibo can travel for yeye things
That is why they are smarter
Re: The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse by jp130(m): 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
I want to witness total eclipse in my lifetime.

Meanwhile Click my signature and whatsapp me to put u tru
Re: The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
Someone don go bring me the noon. werewolf and witches time to play
Re: The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse by NaijadrivaCars: 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
Let the Dracula's, warewolves and Vamprinas no rise o.
Re: The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
Reporting live

1 Like

Re: The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse by blueghost(m): 12:20am On Jan 13, 2020
rentAcock:
That explains the howling noise I was hearing in my compound last night. Rumour has it, my landlord is a werewolf.
Then that makes you a tenant werewolf tongue grin cheesy
Re: The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse by Pacesetter123(m): 1:29am On Jan 13, 2020
oloriLFC:
Aluta continua grin grin grin
Victoria Arceta!!
Re: The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse by winterfell007(m): 6:33am On Jan 13, 2020
rentAcock:
That explains the howling noise I was hearing in my compound last night. Rumour has it, my landlord is a werewolf.

grin grin too much movies is not good for your health. Your landlord is a werewolf grin grin, then you should be wolve hunter (Van Heisling)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video) / China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) / 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.