Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,381 members, 7,853,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

E- Money Throws Nigerians Into A State Of Amazement With His N50M Bedroom Interi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E- Money Throws Nigerians Into A State Of Amazement With His N50M Bedroom Interi (2829 Views)

Prophet Segun Adebayo New Shocking Revelations On 2023 Election, Military Interi / Tacha Talks About Her Relationship With Jaruma & The N50m / Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E- Money Throws Nigerians Into A State Of Amazement With His N50M Bedroom Interi by Creativedan: 10:05am On Jan 12, 2020
Chief Emeka Okonkwo, popularly known as E-Money is not taking things easy at all, the chairman of Five Star Group who recently completed and unveiled his luxury Estate in his home town, Uli, Anambra State has decided to show us what his bedroom look like.

In a recent post by E-money, on his Instagram page, we see a vintage inspired room, beautifully and affluently decorated, the space reflects a rich and tasteful man, the room is a private space of E-money in one of the duplexes in his Uli Estate.
A lot of fans are said to be completely amazed by this edifice, yes we know E- money is very wealthy, but this latest accomplishment seem to have gained so much popularity than some musicians who have spent 15 years in the Industry.

Source close to the billionaire revealed to JAGABAN.NG that E-money spent, all things included the sum of N50M just to get the bedroom alone to his taste,

“the interior designer contracted for the job , had to import most of the stuff used in the decoration of the room from Dubai and Italy as part of the bed frame alone is pure gold, The lightenings are specially made for him.” Said the source.

Content source: https://jagaban.ng/story.php?category=Entertainment&id=401

Re: E- Money Throws Nigerians Into A State Of Amazement With His N50M Bedroom Interi by daddytime(m): 10:12am On Jan 12, 2020
Simple and moderate is always classy.

I can deliver a very simpler, cozy, yet chic interior for a quarter of that amount.
Re: E- Money Throws Nigerians Into A State Of Amazement With His N50M Bedroom Interi by vertueptime: 10:12am On Jan 12, 2020
5m max
Re: E- Money Throws Nigerians Into A State Of Amazement With His N50M Bedroom Interi by EbukaHades10(m): 10:33am On Jan 12, 2020
Wow!!!! I showed the fuel attendant at the fuel station and she was happy and gave me free fuel for life.

7 Likes

Re: E- Money Throws Nigerians Into A State Of Amazement With His N50M Bedroom Interi by Hypnotise: 10:50am On Jan 12, 2020
Lambs. #50million ko, #50billion ni?
Re: E- Money Throws Nigerians Into A State Of Amazement With His N50M Bedroom Interi by Skyfornia(m): 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ite ego
Re: E- Money Throws Nigerians Into A State Of Amazement With His N50M Bedroom Interi by enemmo(f): 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
grin grin grin

Until he rolls and falls on the hard floor
Re: E- Money Throws Nigerians Into A State Of Amazement With His N50M Bedroom Interi by COURVOISier(m): 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
Op, come, talk true, how much be the money gan gan? angry
Re: E- Money Throws Nigerians Into A State Of Amazement With His N50M Bedroom Interi by rex444(m): 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
na still one room
Re: E- Money Throws Nigerians Into A State Of Amazement With His N50M Bedroom Interi by Amstupid(m): 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ritual money undecided

No be me talk am oo, na person wey dey my side tell me say make I type am cool

BT if no be Ritual money ,,, wetin d idiot dey do

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rudeboy Reveals What He Will Never Do With Mr P In An Interview / Let Me Be Your Man And Make You Moan - Man Drools Over Ceec Who Shared Photos / Cossy Orjiakor Picks Up Award, Goes On A Cruise To Celebrate It (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.