Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua (63628 Views)

Prophecy For 2020 By Prophet TB Joshua / Help A Lesbian Get Out Of Lesbianism / Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by triplechoice(m): 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
The idea that an external force can influence people without their consent into doing things which some person's consider evil or bad is a scare tactics used by certain religious groups to recruit members.

Once an individual accept such false beliefs or teachings it becomes extremely difficult to have any control over ones life.The person is powerless to stop any negative habits since he now believes that something outside of himself is responsible for his behaviour

Even when the individual is prayed for ,as long as he or she still harbor such false belief,it becomes a struggle to stop and not understaning what is happening the person starts running from pastor to pastor, church to church for the elusive Deliverance that never comes.

If it's actually true that demons influence people against their will to do things which goes against their well-being or that of others,what is the explanation of some non religious persons or atheist who seem not to be affected by these demons and whose behaviour can be described as morally upright? how do they manage to have such control over their lives?

The truth of the matter is that we are responsible either consciously or unconsciously for what we do and whatever happens to us.We should learn to take responsibility without which we cannot be free.Nothing can influence us if don't consent to it

The essential message of Jesus which I see in the people Bible is an empowering one and not of fear of demons
"if you believe, you can do anything and achieve the impossible"

T.B Joshua is a business man who is taking advantage of ignorant souls to promote is business .That's the truth of the matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by EdiskyHarry: 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
if you Know you know grin
only fast people will understand
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by ServantsOfTruth: 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is some acute fvckery.
Lesbianism isn't caused by any evil spirits.

It is strictly a chromosomal misinformation and that's why a lesbian is a lesbian.
Homosexualism is genetically ingrained, it could also be a nurtured preference.

I've seen female toddlers walk like boys, talk like boy and grow up seeing themselves as boys. Many a times, they are lesbians.
If they grow up in permissive countries, they are open about their sexual preferences.

But if they are in Nigeria, they get married to a man just to save face but stay up at night licking the househelp's kpekus.
This is genetical.

I've seen straight ladies who became lesbians after staying in an all-girl hostel or attending an only female school.
This is nurtured.

But for anyone to say it is spiritual tops the ridiculous of the most ridiculouses because all ladies are naturally bisexual.
Society even encourages them to because it is okay to see a girl touch a fellow girl's boobs in public, hold hands while walking or call themselves pet-names but very absurd for a man to.

God makes all things perfect and the Bible says that after creating man, he was happy because he created him with no mistakes.

For people who are genetically homosexual, God won't see it as a sin because it is beyond them.
There is a difference between morality and sin.
Like masturbating may be immoral but masturbating is not a sin; so some of our preferences could just be immoral and no sins.

The truth is, God's ways are not man's ways.
So if God loves the lesbians and the misfits, who am I not to?

God's ways are not man's way but God has his laws which every human must keep I said must keep

First of all are you gay?

If you are you must read this cause it's God's law and if you want to tune to be gay you also have to read this

1)You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination. (Leviticus 18:22)
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)

2)...just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire. (Jude 7

3)For this reason God gave them up to dishonourable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error. (Romans 1:26-27)

4)The law is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who strike their fathers and mothers, for murderers, for the sexually immoral, men who practise homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine. (1 Timothy. 1:9-10)

Homosexual sin is serious. Active unrepentant sinners—including those actively involved in same-sex relationships—will not enter God’s kingdom. Paul urges us not to be deceived on this point. He assumes there will be those who deny this teaching, and argue that some forms of homosexual conduct are acceptable to God. But Paul is clear: homosexual conduct leads people to destruction. This is a serious issue.

Remember God has given man a choice to chose

He won't chose for you, you chose for yourself
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by samuelson06(m): 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
Exmilitant:
what does this one know 'bout spirituality? seen my name? sailed the high seas for more than 6years!! i could tell you a thing or two 'bout spirits and their influences.. man the say is the architec of his own fate!

Being an ex-millitant doesn't confer knowledge of what's beyond you and you are not even ready to learn but to believe falsehood or things that sounds good and seem to be convincing. Let me tell you, canal men would always find explanations in science to tell that the action is not of God. But if you slow down, you'd know the truth and a clear difference between the forces of good and evil.
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by ServantsOfTruth: 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
Homosexual sin is serious. Active unrepentant sinners—including those actively involved in same-sex relationships—will not enter God’s kingdom. Paul urges us not to be deceived on this point. He assumes there will be those who deny this teaching, and argue that some forms of homosexual conduct are acceptable to God. But Paul is clear: homosexual conduct leads people to destruction. This is a serious issue.

Remember God has given man a choice to chose

He won't chose for you, you chose for yourself
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Exmilitant(m): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
samuelson06:

Being an ex-millitant doesn't confer knowledge of what's beyond you and you are not even ready to learn but to believe falsehood or things that sounds good and seem to be convincing. Let me tell you, canal men would always find explanations in science to tell that the action is not of God. But if you slow down, you'd know the truth and a clear difference between the forces of good and evil.
Lets not drag this on since you chose be a judge/umpire in these things... but lemme tell you: there are over a million LGBTQ family in Nigeria alone, and they are everywhere even in your church and right inside your family... and they don't give a Bleep about your view.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by samuelson06(m): 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
Exmilitant:
Lets not drag this on since you chose be a judge/umpire in these things... but lemme tell you: there are over a million LGBTQ family in Nigeria alone, and they are everywhere even in your church and right inside your family... and they don't give a Bleep about your view.

They may not consider my views but it doesn't make what they are doing to be right and we can only condemn what's not right. God condemns it, I condemns it too. If you are supporting the act because you thing science has a natural explanation to it, vas-y! Go ahead.
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by yahoosurepass(m): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
owprint:
I always knew same sex relationship is caused by something spiritual.

We Print, Flyers, Posters, Business Cards banners, wedding card, letter heads, Certificates and many other things. www.owprint.com

fraudster
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Samofamo: 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
elonize:
hmmm guy u sure so
if u know u know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by abdullkabar(m): 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
theoneJabulani:
@your signature, do you read comics
Haven't done that since Shegz
Any reason?
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by ty4real123: 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
What about gayism
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
Now that she's delivered from lesbianism, fvck fvck boys should be happy by now....

thanx, TBJ.
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Lawmak: 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is strictly a chromosomal misinformation and that's why a lesbian is a lesbian.

I've seen female toddlers walk like boys, talk like boy and grow up seeing themselves as boys. Many a times, they are lesbians.
If they grow up in permissive countries, they are open about their sexual preferences.

But if they are in Nigeria, they get married to a man just to save face but stay up at night licking the househelp's kpekus.
This is genetical.

I've seen straight ladies who became lesbians after staying in an all-girl hostel or attending an only female school.
This is nurtured.

But for anyone to say it is spiritual tops the ridiculous of the most ridiculouses because all ladies are naturally bisexual.
Society even encourages them to because it is okay to see a girl touch a fellow girl's boobs in public, hold hands while walking or call themselves pet-names but very absurd for a man to.

God makes all things perfect and the Bible says that after creating man, he was happy because he created him with no mistakes.

For people who are genetically homosexual, God won't see it as a sin because it is beyond them.
Like masturbating may be immoral but masturbating is not a sin; so some of our preferences could just be immoral and no sins.

The carnal man understand the things of the spirit.
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Lawmak: 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is genetical.

This is nurtured.

The carnal man cannot understand the things of the spirit.
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
lonelydora:

They will rot in hell like most sinners.

Like you right? cheesy
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Fordzzy(m): 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
Failed system!
According to our Constitution, she should be jailed right?
In Nigeria its an offence....

But wat a number of people will be yelling would be
"Glory to Jesus!!"

Failed system!
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by larryking540: 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
elonize:
long write up of rubbish. Plz y r sm ppo saying dat dis video was staged...n der for t.b jousha is fake

Joshua is fake ,but people are coming far and near to patake in the fake blessings,,

It's normal to criticize anybody . while they keep succeeding
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by tityboi: 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
Oh
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by hyperflex(m): 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lesbians are everywhere in naija now. It’s gotten to a point that you would be dragging your wife with another woman. Ladies are coming out as bisexual
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by bizhop01: 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
Only God knows how many year the lady suck vagina
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Adakintroy2: 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is genetical.

This is nurtured.

If religion allowed everything flow in the way science and rationality is doing right now science itself wont have a world to control. Religion and the catholics have warned about the arrogance of the intellect. It's starting to show up with rational justifications. Religion had its own form of rational justifications in its prime days, nevertheless, the eternal truth it map out, encoded in an enterbook. In the case of Christians the bible.

Science has not yet been able to emerge with an encoding for man. It's method is more or less create as much physical material things reason and reason, discredit as much of religious positions or erasing it from the conciouseness as it can and create more things in hope you will bumb into your own part and find your happiness. It's a carefree loose typology to put it nicely.

If you consider were femism started and how now it pose a conflict for the male patriarchy order..you may start to understand how homosexual will pusue it's ends. Every thing in nature possess this truth..freedom first, equality second, then power dominate or control last. All living things possess this forms of behaviors as well as all living ideolgies.

The "nurture" you euphemistically pronounce may be substituted for oreintations. Which is a light word for poaching.( taking from the other side to add to the numbers) it's technically stealing. Since as an independent entity you should be able the mange your own continuity consistently. Orientation is part of recruiting. Agree there are some malfunctions in nature regarding all forms which we concede to or accept. But certainly there can be this much malfunctioning unless....so...?

Indefinitely in the future when the number is right in marginal equalities, we will have this fight for eventually dominance. A revenge by homosexual for perceive subjugation over the yrs of heterouse. It's pretty straight forward how the logic works in all fronts.

The femisnist movement in post modern eras has pursue it's end radically. Telling whatever know lie, employing whatever modern method to undermine the male dominate structure. In a light term, its is war.

This is a precurso to the homosexual heterosexual tomorrow push..it will eventually happen this way. It follows naturallly.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Bejusttoall: 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
lonelydora:
Nobody should come and defend evil here ooo.

Lesbianism is evil. No sugar-coating

Yeah, you are right.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by nextstep(m): 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lesbianism has existed in human societies way before humans invented God and demons.

I'm not gay, so don't start jumping on my ass. I'm just pointing out that natural phenomena like sex (and attraction) existed before Homo sapiens (or Homo Erectus) had the ability to conceptualize about abstract agents of good and evil.
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by JastSiryin(m): 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is genetical.

This is nurtured.

Didn't read all what you wrote bros after I came across the "it's genetical" part. There's no concrete proof that it is, in fact show me a universally accepted finding which proves your claim. Stop misinforming peeps
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
Scammers parading as crusaders lipsrsealed
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by wink2015(m): 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
cool
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Aphrodietyxo(f): 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
What is this?
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by mendii(m): 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
Exmilitant:
what does this one know 'bout spirituality? seen my name? sailed the high seas for more than 6years!! i could tell you a thing or two 'bout spirits and their influences.. man the say is the architec of his own fate!
i would really love to hear ur experience on the high seas

Can i quote yhu on a dead thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) / Mobile Phone Bible / Two Ladies Fighting After Church Service In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.