Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,508 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Clash Of Clans Lounge - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Clash Of Clans Lounge (4630 Views)

Cocgemsgiveaways- Clash Of Clans -get Unlimited Gems / Clash Of Clans; Nigerian Group/clan #serious Players Only / How To Use The Gowiva Attack Strategy For Town Hall 8. Clash Of Clans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hi... My in-game name is emms and I play clash of clans... Loll

This is just a place for me to put my random thoughts about CoC in... Loll

Hope y'all enjoy it....Anyways..
#9GG8LLGC2 - there's my in-game tag

See y'all in a bit
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
Started playing in 2015...or was it 2016?

So here's my base... I'm mid-TH10... Slow right... Ya ya... I know... loll

P.S: TH - townhall

P.PS: Going to be using "loll" alot... Kinda a bad habit of mine... Loll... So yeah

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
As I said earlier, this would just be my random thoughts about the game... May not be able to write you everyday but I think weekly is doable (especially Sundays).

For all those who abandoned the game... I say to you "return to base"...loll (TH13 has been out for a while now... btw)

So here's what I'm gonna do for today.
1. Write some history about the game (summarized). May also dabble into a few fun facts

2. Write a few tips.... Definitely gonna be doing this... Never mind my TH level (am in disguise... Loll)... So if you got any questions or concerns about the game, feel free to drop them and I would try to reply to the best of my knowledge.. Who knows, other gurus may just happen to pop-in on your question

3. Do a weekly profiling of players, villages and clans in Nigeria. Don't know how long I would be able to keep this up but should be fun... Loll

P.S: Would be using tons of sites to achieve my objectives... So think of this as a minified version or something... Loll (some however would be my original thoughts... Loll)

P.PS: Never mind my syntax, typos or other errors...loll

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
Alrighty... A BRIEF HISTORY OF CLASH OF CLANS... haha..

Clash of Clans is a fantasy-themed freemium mobile strategy game developed and published by Finnish game developer Supercell. The game was released for iOS platforms on August 2, 2012, and on Google Play for Android on October 7, 2013 (yawns)... Y'all can look up the rest boring stuff online

Below is the logo of our dear developer (Supercell)

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 2:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
Some fun facts (compiled)

1. Though Supercell has got about 150 employees, only 15 work on CoC. In the beginning, there were just 5 developers working on the game, scaled up to 8 at the time of release. Good to know.. Loll

2. When the 6 original people who created Clash of Clans sat down in a small office, and started programming the game, one of them had an out-of-body experience, where he traveled to the lost city of Atlantis. There, he saw a mystical bottle of Mtn Dew, which led him to a room where there was a man, riding on a pig, jumping over walls, holding a sledgehammer. This resulted in him getting the idea of adding a new troop into the game, today known as the "Hog Rider". It stands for... "Holy Otter Gut - Rainbow Igloo Deer Elephant Rest". Unreal!

3. Supercell held a Facebook contest in 2012 for the best name that worked with the acronym P.E.K.K.A. The winner? "Perfect Enraged Knight Killer of Assassins". Bravo, people of Facebook.

4. In some parts of the world, Playing Clash of Clans in public is punishable by death. In some cases, victims are forced to travel to Antarctica, dressed in a Diet Coke costume, to promote the long term affects of Drugs, and Alcohol. Harsh?

5. If you start today from Town Hall 1, and GEM your way to the max Town Hall 11, building everything and speeding up build-time, you’ll need $22,000 (about 8M NGN). Man!

Bonus: CoC peaked 29 million peak daily players as of July, 2015 (although quite lower than Clash Royale, it's junior brother that peaked 50 million players daily in September, 2018)
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
Alrighty... Tactics time!
Used to use LaLoonion...until I discovered the powers that be of TH10... Loll

Anyways... Here is the LaLoonion composition.
Army camp: 27balloons 2hounds 1baby dragon and 5minions
Spells: 4rage, 1heal, 1freeze
CC: 7ballons + 1freeze spell + stone slammer

Tip: Be careful of the direction air sweepers are facing. Always come away from the airsweepers

Verdict: Win or loss depends on placement of spells and timing. Also watch out for those pesky defending CC troops

P.S: CC - Clan castle

1 Share

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
Now, I roll with the bigger boiz strategy for TH10(BoWiGi).
So this is the BoWiGi composition.

Army camp: 11bowlers, 10witches and 10giants
Spells: 2heal, 2rage, 1jump and 1poison
CC: Pekka + 2giants + freeze spell + wall wrecker

Strength: Highly effective against bases with single infernos and bases with compact defenses. Also doesn't require QW.

Weaknesses: Wide/spreadout bases and splash defense structures

Verdict: Smashes most bases

P.S: QW - Queen Walk (also called Queen Charge/Royal Walk)

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
Alright... Something fun for us all... Loll
So I would be uploading a couple of pics(loading screens) from https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1256231-A-brief-history-of-CoC-in-12-loading-screens-Where-did-you-start-clashing

The question is: When did you start playing CoC?

#1. Version1.7 Date: Unknown

#2. Version 2.21 - 08/30/2012

#3. Version 2.86 - 10/27/2012 Get ready for the HALLOWEEN EXTRAVAGANZA

#4. Version 2.111 - 11/19/2012 Introducing Clash of Clans limited time Winter special!

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
#5. Version 3.124 - 17th April 2013 "Leagues"

#6. Version 5.2.2 - 10th October 2013 "Unforced Update"

#7. Version 5.113.2 - 5th December 2013 "X-Mas & Loot change"

#8. Version 6.56.1 - 9th April 2014 "CLAN WARS"

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
#9. Version 6.322 - 22nd October 2014 "Halloween"

#10. Version 6.407 - 11th December 2014 "Winter is here!"

#11. Version 8.67.3 - 10th December 2015 - "Town Hall 11"

#12. Version 8.67.7 - 18th December 2015 "Christmas Time"

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 9:22am On Jan 13, 2020
So me and a couple of guys actually started a clan... First war starting in a bit... Hoping for perfect stars (fingers crossed)

NAIJA ELITES V FPF WARZONE

OP's rant:
The AI of Battle Machine is really annoying sometimes. Like there would be a building nearby to destroy, instead it goes all the way to the other side of the wall (sometimes into the core) and gets destroyed while trying to take out some other building that should have been ignored. Also don't like how it gets easily distracted by Guard Hut troops.

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 11:24am On Jan 13, 2020
So far so good.... Loll
Can we hit 15/15?.....stay tuned

P.S: I haven't forgotten about point 3 from yesterday

P.PS: You can talk about your current game level, your various attack(and defense) strategies, clan(s) and screenshot(s) of your base (now this I would really love to see).

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 11:06am On Jan 14, 2020
14/15. Close... But not quite... Loll

Maybe next war

P.S: Just heard of miners + qw strategy for TH10... Would try that once I have upgraded my miners

P.PS: Second war in a bit

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by TissuePaper: 8:11am On Jan 15, 2020
My base cool...I started this game December 2018, to say I'm addicted is an understatement

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 10:16am On Jan 15, 2020
TissuePaper:
My base cool...I started this game December 2018, to say I'm addicted is an understatement

Nice o... Just one year... Wow.. Looks like new TH12 though

btw.... What's your hero levels?
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by TissuePaper: 10:19am On Jan 15, 2020
freshpreshy:

Nice o... Just one year... Wow.. Looks like new TH12 though

btw.... What's your hero levels?
AQ 50

BK 32

GW 10

Gold pass help me Wella sha... Thanks just entered th12 last week
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 10:26am On Jan 15, 2020
TissuePaper:
AQ 50

BK 32

GW 10

Gold pass help me Wella sha... Thanks just entered th12 last week

Cool... Me sha... Was in TH9 for over one year.. Loll.. Finally maxed it... Just entered TH10 last month

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by TissuePaper: 10:29am On Jan 15, 2020
freshpreshy:

Cool... Me sha... Was in TH9 for over one year.. Loll.. Finally maxed it... Just entered TH10 last month
impressive, i'mma bookmark the thread for later smiley
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 10:30am On Jan 15, 2020
Second war going smoothly... So far so good, 4/4.

First attack by yours truly....loll

Can we get a 5/5?

P.S: My guy even swagged a heal and freeze spell against #2... Sweet huh?

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 10:31am On Jan 15, 2020
TissuePaper:
impressive, i'mma bookmark the thread for later smiley

Arigatou-goizamasu smiley

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 10:34am On Jan 15, 2020
Who remembers this spell? grin grin

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2020
Sorry about the break. So would be dropping lots of exciting contents today... Loll. Hope you have fun reading them and please feel free to object or share your thoughts. Alright!
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2020
Clans are a big part of the game. A clan can either enhance or reduce your progress in (and love for) the game. There are a lot really good clans in the game; as George Orwell once said, "all animals are equal but ...". Thankfully, the CWL helps us separate these really awesome clans from the rest. As anyone who is an avid clasher would say, consistency in Masters+ in CWL is no mean feat. These clans are simply the best (in Nigeria) when it comes to strategizing (both offense and defense). On this note, I present to you Naija's Big 6.

6. FAMILY GARDEN
5. PROLORDS
4. LAGOS WARRIORS
3. NAIJA DYNASTY
2. MR BIGMAN
1. NAIJA CREW 3

P.S: These clans are currently ML2 or higher
ML2 - Masters League 2
CWL- Clan War League
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2020
I believe a great injustice have been done to the builder base... I haven't given it much attention as its counterpart...loll. So here's what I'm gonna do... just a word.... Ziziagu

Loll... For those that don't know, Ziziagu was Naija "in-clan" in builder base. It was the clan to be when BH recently came out - the clan of legendary BH players such as Ernst? and Gladiator. For some reason though, it ain't what it used to be. Just felt it should be remembered... for posterity sake... Loll
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2020
Just like Ziziagu, MR BIGMAN were the number one clan in West Africa. Previously home to legendary players, they was a brief hiatus and just last month, they was a cry from the new? leader, "Come back home warriors". In less than a month however, the clan is almost back to its old glory state. Now they rank no 2 (based on best clans in CWL, Nigeria) and within top three of top clans (trophy count, Nigeria).
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
NAIJA CREW 3. The home of the dudes I call Naija Royals... Loll. These guys have dominated (and are still) the CoC space (Nigeria) for years. They are Jaxwill and Abdallah. Loll... This takes me to another ranking index... Naija best trophy-bank players

It is not easy to play in Legends league or go beyond 5600+ trophies. The guys I'm about to list have not only smashed these limits but have gotten at least 6000+ trophies at one point or the other. Incase you don't understand how awesome this is, there are thousands of active clashers in Nigeria, some manage to survive in Titans league(4200+ trophies), few play in Legend league(5000+ trophies), only a handful get to attain 5600 trophies or higher, and only these seven have gone past 6000+ trophies! They are:

6. ViRUS || 6015
6. #gangland01 || 6015
5. VOLLI-55 || 6034
4. LORD MICHEAL || 6053
3. EASYBOSS1 || 6150
2. Abdallah || 6191
1. Jaxwill || 6262
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2020
So here's the 5600-5999 trophy-bank list, Nigeria

21. Uthred || 5611
20. Morax || 5620
19. Ayubzayubz || 5622
18. Omotee || 5625
17. Unknown || 5652
15. Toxic Sox || 5661
15. Orlar || 5661
14. EMMY || 5662
13. Beyulala || 5669
12. Optimus Prime || 5671
11. Hardork || 5672
10. PROLORD || 5677
9. HELL RAISER || 5725
8. HEY! || 5730
7. Lyone || 5782
6. MR ICE || 5805
5. Mario Nexus || 5814
4. Afam || 5840
3. OYE || 5842
2. TITAN Æ || 5844
1. Varqa || 5999
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 9:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
Just as its counterpart, crossing the 6000+ trophy mark is a real challenge. Here are the nine players who have managed to achieve this feat in Nigeria.

9. Iczee || 6027
8. MELFORD-D || 6063
7. PROLORD || 6077
6. EMMY || 6099
5. GENERAL H || 6132
4. we || 6326
3. BeNiOs || 6386
2. Gladiator || 6441
1. Ernst || 6762

P.S: Ernst once ranked 112 in the world. Amazing huh?!
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 9:39am On Feb 15, 2020
Wish to see Nigeria being represented at the next CoC Championships... @Jaxwill and the other greats, please let's try to make this a reality.

P.S: NAIJA CREW 3 is really on track... Minimum requirement to be at the Championship is being a Champions League 1 clan
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
Alrighty, so I'm back. So I compiled a list (with aid from [url]metro.co.uk[/url]) of clashers I have encountered since I started playing. This would be posted next.
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kinds of CoC players I have encountered

1. TH rushers

‘Can I join your clan? I’ve got a TH LV12!…. and wooden walls.'

F*** off.

2. Non-donators

You know those people who come on and make a troop request and clearly ignore yours?

Instant kick.

3. War sleepers

The score is 54-55. You’re down by one star. There’s 10 mins of war left.

There's that guy you that has two attacks left.

He knows time war started. He doesn’t show up. You lose the war. Mood ruined.
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
4. Attack wasters

Three categories:
a) 'Hey! I just saw some fancy attack on YouTube. Lemme at them...cuz amma pro! '

Three minutes later, 'Dang!'

b) ‘This base has already been two-starred? Um, let me just attack it again, just to make sure.

‘For the good of the clan, you know?’

c) ‘Sure I’m 39th in the clan rankings, but I think I can snipe that TH13 with my lv4 archers.’

5. Clan hoppers

‘Idiot049 would like to join your clan’

‘Hi, I’d like some reinforcement troops’

‘Idiot049 has left the clan’.

Or

'Can I have Elder? Can I have Co-Leader? Can you let my mate in?' Sure...

On next login,
'abc11 has been kicked out by Idiot049'
'xyz007 has been kicked out by Idiot049
'
'supercell has been kicked out by Idiot049'

Bye-bye global chat... You won't be missed... *evil laugh*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xbox 360 Slim Loaded With 25 Games / Who Is Your Gaming Roommate? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.