Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Watch Blockbuster Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Watch Blockbuster Movies (1066 Views)

Top 15 Most Interesting Biggest Blockbuster Movies Coming Out This Year [2021] / Visit: www.plays.com.ng For The Latest Music, Videos And Blockbuster Movies / Blockbuster Movies 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Blockbuster Movies by justthinking: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
I just developed a new application to watch movies. U guys should check it out. The app name is webcable. Available only on google playstore now.

What you’ll love about Webcable:

• We add informations about movies all the time. Browse new titles or search for your favourites, and get all the information you want.
• Stream latest movies
• Get notifications on new movie releases
* No ads in the app. Seamless user experience

1 Like

Re: Watch Blockbuster Movies by justthinking: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
Re: Watch Blockbuster Movies by justthinking: 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
Feedback about how to improve is highly welcomed. Thanks
Re: Watch Blockbuster Movies by Yungflex(m): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
Bro I seen a post saying where are Nigerian hackers ? well you just found one! follow the rabbit hole and find me on +1281 584-3781 that's my WhatsApp. Delete the elite once you find the ghost behind the shell. Thank You. coolBro I seen a post saying where are Nigerian hackers ? well you just found one! follow the rabbit hole and find me on +1281 584-3781 that's my WhatsApp. Delete the elite once you find the ghost behind the shell. Thank You.
Re: Watch Blockbuster Movies by CrazyMan(m): 5:02am On Jan 23, 2020
justthinking:
Feedback about how to improve is highly welcomed. Thanks
Can movies be downloaded directly from the app?
Re: Watch Blockbuster Movies by justthinking: 9:25am On Jan 24, 2020
CrazyMan:

Can movies be downloaded directly from the app?
For now we don't allow movies to be downloaded. Also we have added Nigeria movies section to it.
Re: Watch Blockbuster Movies by Borndead(f): 12:47am On May 01, 2020
Hello bro. I am in urgent need of your service. I just got a contract from an international company and they are in dire need of a developer/ethical hacker. Please can we talk further on it. My whatsapp number is 08162187635. Will be expecting your message

(1) (Reply)

Old Nta Commercails / Which Is Your Favorite Tv Show? / Actress And Make Up Artistes Wanted As Friends For A Movie Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.