Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl (100481 Views)

Alexandre Lacazette Re-signs For Lyon / Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus / Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Dancing At A Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by reportminds: 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
LOVE RAT Arsenal star Alexandre Lacazette cheated on long-term girlfriend with stunning nightclub worker

The striker, 28, enjoyed dates with Funda Gedik at £1,500-a-night hotels and introduced her to his family and teammates.

He even texted Funda while on holiday with his girlfriend of five years Manon Mogavero

Funda claims she didn’t know the Arsenal ace was in a relationship and is surprised he wasn’t caught out, given his status as a Premier League Star.

But Funda, 23, was left devastated when he confessed after three months of dating that he was not single.

She carried on seeing him hoping he would commit — but now says she feels “completely betrayed”.

Funda, 23, told a pal: “Alex went out of his way to persuade me to go out with him. He promised me the world and his devotion.

“It’s no surprise I fell so hard for him. He treated me like a princess.

“We regularly stayed at luxury hotels in London like The Sanderson. But then he casually confessed that he had a long-term girlfriend.

“I was shocked. I believed he was single. I was furious and had to hear him tell me about the girl he had been dating for five years and had moved to London with him.

“Alex managed to talk me round and promised there would be a future for us. He made an effort to see me almost every day.

“He messaged all the time — even when he was in Sardinia on holiday during last summer.

Funda 23, told how she felt ‘completely betrayed’ when Lacazette confessed that he wasn’t single

She says he managed to talk her round and the pair continued dating as she believed he would commit to her.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/10719754/alexandre-lacazette-cheated-girlfriend-nightclub-worker/amp/

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by tompat86(m): 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
Footballers ain't loyal....

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by jesmond3945: 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
these footballers have no reason to shout racism.

112 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Dobson43: 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
angry

This is all every lady has to offer.....white or black

193 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by NwaAmaikpe: 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
shocked

I am proud of him and I hope he does not feel bad about this.

He has the money,
He has the fame,
He has the looks,
He has the charisma,
He has the achievements,
He has the preek

He'd only be a fool to shortchange himself by sticking to one lady when he should use all his spare time in getting his preek wet.
The worst that will happen is that she will leave and another will happily come.
In fact, he should dump the two of them.

These ladies are not loyal.
They're down with you when you're up,
And the relationship is up once you're down.
Then you'd chase after them like a lost puppy while they make you feel guilty for making it fail.

Being broke amplifies your flaws but a rich man is loved and God-sent to them.
Ask Venita or ask Regina.

By default, the most subtle of women is a self-centered schemer.
So you think you're playing her when she actually designed the game plan for you.

Even your own wife who complains that you spend too much time hanging out with your male buddies in your youthful days won't give a shiiit about you when she goes spending months on end doing 'omugwo' at the kids' when you two are aged and your game is up.

Enjoy life now my brothers.
But enjoy it safely.
If you wanna go raw, just ensure you don't let a dumb girl get pregnant for you.

God bless Ubunja with more wisdom so that his miseducations will further free more fvckboy, toycvnt husbands who think the only reason God created them is to lick female butt.
If only they knew they'd have more butts to play with if they never licked one.

Men have been the victim all along, these crafty women are the victors.
They make you feel guilty for wanting more yansh when they won't think twice to spread their legs for anyone who can give them attention, give them money or tell them what they want to hear.

Lacazette please don't allow yourself be at the mercy of a woman because the only thing she can offer to you can be offered to you by thousand others.

770 Likes 98 Shares

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Lordjb: 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
Normal levels grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by MrMcJay(m): 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
How do you expect a player to be loyal?

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by KingAzari: 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
He is a player na. Players don't stay with one club na or one game for a long time. They change clubs.

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by EngrKUNLE(m): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
His wide looks fat though, but that's not a reason

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by rentAcock(m): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
She cannot say she didn't know he was still dating, a simple google search would've provided the name, picture and even the address of his girlfriend.

Men are polygamous by nature. Monogamy is a man-made concept brought upon by religion and civilisation. There's a reason why you can be married to a supermodel-looking wife but your average looking housegirl will be tripping you. Men are designed to think about sex every 5 seconds, this constant urge for sex is to ensure procreation and the continuation of our specie.

Regardless, it's not an excuse for lacazette to cheat, but it takes a man with great restraint to stay faithful at all times.

159 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by puyol005(m): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
That's how arsenal's stars do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
grin grin

Lacazette I can now officially call you a man. Men are created to cheat and women are created to be cheated upon.. please continue my man, you do well. That's why you are a striker.. not easy striking multiple hoes pussy.

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by naijapips04: 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
For him to even have introduced her to his family means it's no longer cheating. I think he's done with the the previous relationship

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Annymichaelz(m): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
You don't mean it

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by APOPTOSIS: 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
Please, What's CHEATING...?

3 Likes

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Perfecttouchade: 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
Women are their own enemies

1 Like

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by xtophy1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
His girlfriend, his stunning cheat, his problems.

Pls, anybody with an idea of a very cheap driving school in Gwarimpa, abj

5 Likes

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Emu4life(m): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
Dat one na away match nah.grin
The lady sef sha.... he told you he has a long time girlfriend yet you expect him to commitcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Netanya(f): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
That is why I can never date a celebrity if the event tries to happen. No one should bash me oo

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by AroleOduduwa2: 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
Funda is a gold digger and a home wrecker, she granted the interview so as to destabilize Alex's relationship, which she thinks will pave way for her.

Alex is just another stupid footballer, they never learn

Sardinia need to work on her body, she seem too relaxed

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by willybiggy(m): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
That's why arsenal always misfire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by sonofanarchy(m): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am proud of him and I hope he does not feel bad about this.
I'm proud of him too..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
this guy no get taste

14 Likes

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by grandstar(m): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
I don't care about the story.

All I cared about was the £1500 a day hotel room. I could really do with some cash now

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Zoroaster: 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
Enjoy your life man
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Bossontop(m): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
undecided
Damn......dis guy is just cold ni

1 Like

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by osamz007: 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
Wonderful..

Arsenal position sef this season encourages their players to pursue other activities

82 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Mryacks: 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
Damn, so Laca has being scoring some goals on the low-low. Can he bring to the real pitch next time pls.... grin grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by eme1n(m): 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
Una dey worry oh!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by magicminister: 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
It’s his personal life and his business.
Though I can’t help but notice that most black athletes and celebrities go for whites women but you’d rarely ever see a white celebrity with a black women.

Our women are beautiful and intelligent. It’s quite unfortunate that our successful men would rather give their economic power to the whites than to bring it back home.
Time and time again, we’ve seen these white women clean out the black athletes account during a divorce a separation!

It is well sha. I pray that in my life time, the black race will rise like a phoenix and take an enviable position in the world! It starts with Nigeria! If nigeria don’t succeed, the black race is doomed!

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by NORSYK(m): 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
As you can see on the above picture of lacazade and his girlfriend have fallen out of love.
I guess no spark in their love life after long 5 years of dating

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by oshaosha2014(m): 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
But men still get crazy over them.

Dobson43:
angry

This is all every lady has to offer.....white or black

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Burundi: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time / Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every / Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.