Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Baby Snake Killed In My Apartment Yesterday. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Baby Snake Killed In My Apartment Yesterday. (941 Views)

Help!!! My Landlord Has Removed The Roof Of My Apartment / How I Managed Light Situation In My Apartment (DIY Guide) / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Snake Killed In My Apartment Yesterday. by sholikay(m): 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
yesterday night I wasn't around my apartment, my little sister who just came to stay with me,saw the small snake by the side of the wall when she wanted to charge her phone from the extension...I actually got her numerous missed calls,but thank God some neighbours were around and they eventually killed it after much struggles and running...

what actually surprised me when I came back home to see this was how the small snake could actually enter my apartment.. (the house is fenced,though there is an undeveloped land by the side of the house)..
later on I got to conclude the snake might have crawled into one of the rags she washed and sun dry on some woods gathered at a side of fence..
thank God there was no casualty.. I don't know what stories to tell our parent if things had gone south...

pls let's us be mindful of where we sun dry our clothes,and also make sure we shook those clothes well before packing in..especially during evening or nightfall...

Re: Baby Snake Killed In My Apartment Yesterday. by dawnomike(m): 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
Iz well...
Re: Baby Snake Killed In My Apartment Yesterday. by Kylekent59: 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
I would advise you to check every walls to see if there are tiny loopholes or breakage/cracks.

Check your store, rooms, old bags, wardrobes and cupboard.

Something Rats attract snake into a house. There is this powder ratkiller sellers always sell along the road, ask them the ones for snakes, they would help out.
Re: Baby Snake Killed In My Apartment Yesterday. by sholikay(m): 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
Kylekent59:
I would advise you to check every walls to see if there are tiny holes or breakage.

Check your store, rooms, old bags, wardrobes and cupboard.

Something Rats attract snake into a house. There is this powder ratkiller sellers always sell along the road, ask them the ones for snakes, they would help out.
thank you for this.. actually I made sure my window nets were tightly sealed and no loopholes.. I don't seem to have rats in my apartment.. though I have done some clean up and checking of loopholes same yesterday night..just to fish out any other hiding reptiles..
Re: Baby Snake Killed In My Apartment Yesterday. by ZiriMane(m): 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
the bigger one is lurking somewhere... OP beware of the anger of a mother

(1) (Reply)

Distress Detached 7bedrm With Mini Flat Bq Omole Phase 2 Cal Babs 08101662607 / Properties For Sale In Urban Areas Namely,ikoyi,vi,lekki,onikan. / A Good Female Room-mate Needed In Enugu Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.