Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,514 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

I Can’t Be Tamed! You Compete With Me, You Die – Bobrisky Declares - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Be Tamed! You Compete With Me, You Die – Bobrisky Declares (1107 Views)

Bobrisky Declares Himself The Biggest Girl In Nigeria (Pictures & Video) / Bobrisky Declares Khloe As Best Dressed Female At AMVCA 2018 / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Be Tamed! You Compete With Me, You Die – Bobrisky Declares by Westdeliveryng: 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
Controversial influencer, Bobrisky took to social media to announce that she can’t be tamed.

The popular cross dresser shared a video of herself, stating that she has no competition and she would forever remain a Queen.

According to her, anybody who dares compete with her, would die.

She wrote ;

”She can never be TAMED…a queen today, a queen  FOREVER!! You compete, You DIE!!!”

See the post below;

Source: https://westdelivery.com.ng/i-cant-be-tamed-you-compete-with-me-you-die-bobrisky-declares/

Re: I Can’t Be Tamed! You Compete With Me, You Die – Bobrisky Declares by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
This world is really messed up... How on earth will a boy change himself to a girl and Still be proud? That's why Imes is coming, he is coming to change and rewrite all the wrong and atrocities this wicked world is filled with...

Imes, we await your coming. cool

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be Tamed! You Compete With Me, You Die – Bobrisky Declares by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
Just by mistake, step your legs for SA first.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be Tamed! You Compete With Me, You Die – Bobrisky Declares by kernniejay(m): 12:06am On Jan 13, 2020
No reasonable human being in his/her right senses will want to compete with a hermaphrodite in the first place.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be Tamed! You Compete With Me, You Die – Bobrisky Declares by dangotesmummy: 3:26am On Jan 13, 2020
grin
Re: I Can’t Be Tamed! You Compete With Me, You Die – Bobrisky Declares by englishmart(m): 6:36am On Jan 13, 2020
Me, comment on Bobrisky's concerns? God forbid.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be Tamed! You Compete With Me, You Die – Bobrisky Declares by Kennidee76: 6:44am On Jan 13, 2020
This one still dey?
Re: I Can’t Be Tamed! You Compete With Me, You Die – Bobrisky Declares by Onyi22(f): 6:49am On Jan 13, 2020
Bob be giving them hot hot
Re: I Can’t Be Tamed! You Compete With Me, You Die – Bobrisky Declares by Jayoficial(m): 8:18am On Jan 13, 2020
Nobody :

Literally nobody :

Bobrisky : I can't be tamed

(1) (Reply)

NBA Young Money Kisses Money Yaya Live On IG. [watch Video] / I'm In Love With My Cousin And Always Jealous Whenever His Girlfriend Is Around. / Davido Runs Mad As The Rock Praises His Song (video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.