Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

What Can He Buy From The USA Worth Millions And Sell Fast In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can He Buy From The USA Worth Millions And Sell Fast In Nigeria? (724 Views)

Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents / Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) / Restaurateur Cries Out After Being Confronted With Bills Worth Millions By FIRS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can He Buy From The USA Worth Millions And Sell Fast In Nigeria? by Contumely: 7:16am On Jan 13, 2020
I have someone, a relative in the USA, I guess he has no complete papers or bank account but works and gets paid with cash (I am not too familiar with the system there).

He wants to send a few millions to Nigeria by buying something in the States which I will sell here.

The last time he gave a car dealer dollars to ship cars and give me the money in Nigeria when dealer sells the car.

Dealer only paid half of the funds till date.

He trusts me to invest the funds for him.

QUESTION IS

What can he buy in cash in the USA and send to me so I sell it myself.

Thanks!
Re: What Can He Buy From The USA Worth Millions And Sell Fast In Nigeria? by jayaim: 8:10am On Jan 13, 2020
Clothes, used laptops & phones, electronics, gadgets shoes e.t.c
Re: What Can He Buy From The USA Worth Millions And Sell Fast In Nigeria? by Adam00(m): 8:10am On Jan 13, 2020
Female fashion and accessories sells very well.

1 Like

Re: What Can He Buy From The USA Worth Millions And Sell Fast In Nigeria? by polimaf(m): 9:31am On Jan 13, 2020
Let's do laptops, I can also help... If you're in Lagos we can meet

(1) (Reply)

FG To Ban Heavy Cargo Transport By Road / 5 Best Accounting & Inventory Management Softwares In Nigeria / Scrap Crane, Folk Lift, Iron & Containers For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.