Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,365 members, 7,857,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

Khalifa Jones Crowned The Best Rapper In Africa.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khalifa Jones Crowned The Best Rapper In Africa.... (936 Views)

Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian / Yung6ix: I Am The Only Rapper In Nigeria Right Now / Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khalifa Jones Crowned The Best Rapper In Africa.... by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
Khaligraph emerged the best in his category beating renowned rappers like Sarkodie from Ghana, Blaqbonez from Nigeria, Kwesta from South Africa and Nyashinski from Kenya to be crowned the Best Hip Hop Rapper Laureate courtesy of his song dubbed 'Leave Me Alone' which currently has over 1.4 million views.

Other artistes in his category were; Reminisce from Nigeria, Zakwe from South Africa, Falz from Nigeria and Medikal from Ghana.
While addressing the attendees after receiving the prestigious award, Khaligraph acknowledged his fans' support attributing it to his success. "I represent the 254 and East Africa. To some people, I know this is your first time seeing me and you are wondering who I am. I am the best rapper in Africa. The East has something to say," he said.
The rapper further took to Instagram to admit that the Sound City MVP award was his biggest achievement in his musical journey. He advised his fans to keep fighting and never despair in everything they do. "Thank you so Much fam, biggest achievement of my career, Never give up on your dream no matter what some people will say about it and about You. Stay Hungry and God will always come through," he wrote.

Source:https://www.instagram.com/p/B7QdVMfnv70/?igshid=153edkcv0r8w8

Re: Khalifa Jones Crowned The Best Rapper In Africa.... by Wizzyflexx: 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
Who is he??
Re: Khalifa Jones Crowned The Best Rapper In Africa.... by majamajic(m): 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
parte after parte

he is from Uganda !
Re: Khalifa Jones Crowned The Best Rapper In Africa.... by slimhomiequan(m): 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
KHALIGRAPH JONES!!. I swear the guy dey rap die, with his British accent.

You need to listen to his lyrics.. He truly deserves it.

A collabo with NASTY C, BIG TRIL and BLAQBONEZ go make sense.

AFRICA TO THE WORLD.
Re: Khalifa Jones Crowned The Best Rapper In Africa.... by GamalNasser: 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
Let me not lie he is the best , he is the only African rapper I have in my rap play list today, the Guy might even be top ten best rappers ever , I rank him up there with NAS , Kendrick Lamar , Talib Kwelli ,Pharaohe Monch and Papoose
Re: Khalifa Jones Crowned The Best Rapper In Africa.... by Mateen1000: 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
He's very good, But trust me he's not better than Vector, All those nominees from Naija are not his match, Vector is the Best Rapper in Africa, Man just don't like awards. #MyOpinion

1 Like

Re: Khalifa Jones Crowned The Best Rapper In Africa.... by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 14, 2020
Mateen1000:
He's very good, But trust me he's not better than Vector, All those nominees from Naija are not his match, Vector is the Best Rapper in Africa, Man just don't like awards. #MyOpinion
Same thing as saying "I am a footballer but I don't like wearing boot" undecided

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson’s Husband, Prince Okojie Reportedly Sues Davido For Breach Of Cont / Bbnaija Mercy & Ike Set 2 Premiere Their Reality Show Dis April, Release Trailer / Check Out Floyd Mayweather’s Incredible £20 Million Car Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.