Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Original Smith Baggage Scanner 6040i - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Original Smith Baggage Scanner 6040i (855 Views)

Parts For SMITH Detection 6040i / Baggage Scanner Proline Uk 6560 And 5030 And 2530 / Rapiscan 620XR Baggage Scanner X-ray Screening Machine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Original Smith Baggage Scanner 6040i by colonytech: 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
We supply quality luggage scanners from Proline Uk and Smith Detection

Keep threats out and people safe with our efficient and quality screening

Luggage scanners

Feature highlights:

High reliability
Best-in-class image quality
Easy to operate
Up-gradable electronics & software
Make your building a more secure place by keeping threats out and people
safe. Our luggage Scanner is the ideal system to secure entrance areas and screen bags, parcels and other objects for
prohibited and dangerous items.
Our Luggage scanner generates highly detailed, easily interpreted X-ray images,
a key strength of Smiths Detection and Rapiscan. Intelligent image display functions support the operator in rapid
and reliable distinction of organic and inorganic threats. With a new optimised background contrast function,
the recognisability of objects on the screen is enhanced significantly.

HI-SCAN also offers a number of features that provide real-time diagnostics on its operating status, ensuring easy
handling and accelerated troubleshooting for operators and technicians.

The completely new HiTraX 3 electronics and software provide a reliable platform for future upgrades to meet changing security requirements.

Call us today

WE CAN INSTALL ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA

Ayo Eniayeye

COLONY TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
www.colonycode.com

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S7 Used - SOLD / Huawei Y5 Lite ,20K / Redmi Note8 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.