Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,834 members, 7,837,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Update: Stephanie Okereke Claims Her Husband Responsible For Haircut - New Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Update: Stephanie Okereke Claims Her Husband Responsible For Haircut - New Video (426 Views)

If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila / Stephanie Okereke Linus Debuts Low Cut Hairstyle / Stephanie Okereke Rocking Native Wears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update: Stephanie Okereke Claims Her Husband Responsible For Haircut - New Video by musedTabloid: 2:07am On Jan 14, 2020
Nollywood actress Stephanie Okereke was all over social media with her new look.
The fine actress changed her looks by cutting of her permed hair leaving her natural hair looking like a young teenager.

Well her new looks look good on her but social media users have been talking about it.

Recall, she and Tiwa Savage recently had a nice hair cut>>>>
>> https://mused.xyz/entertainment/showbiz/tiwa-savage-and-stephanie-linus-rocks-low-cut-hair-photos/

The actress posted a video of herself on her Instagram page talking about her new looks with the caption

“Good Morning Amazonians,
I know what you are going to say… Again? My husband had fun cutting my hair. Check -out my story�#haircut. -�❤️XO – SL”

watch video below>>>>>>
>>> https://mused.xyz/entertainment/showbiz/update-stepahanie-okereke-on-her-hair-cut-my-husband-enjoyed-cutting-my-hair/

(1) (Reply)

Wallzee Alertboy To Feature one of Nigeria Finest musician Burnaboy / Bobrisky To Launch Reality TV Show / Top 10 Celebrity Jobs Before They Were Famous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.