Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,551 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

R Kelly's Girlfriends Fight : ‘you Slept With Me When I Was A Minor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R Kelly's Girlfriends Fight : ‘you Slept With Me When I Was A Minor (2603 Views)

Stop Playing Victim, You Slept With Married Men In London” – Sarah Martins / Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell / R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R Kelly's Girlfriends Fight : ‘you Slept With Me When I Was A Minor by EdoNation(f): 2:48am On Jan 14, 2020
It was R.Kelly’s 53rd birthday yesterday which he spent in prison on trial for sex crimes and his Teenage girlfriends decided to gift him with some crazy entertainment and more complications.

Azriel Clary and Joycelyn Savage were at R.Kelly’s Trump Tower condo yesterday when the cops received a complaint about a catfight in the apartment.

More ugly truths about rkelly sex life came out after the brawl and Joycelyn ended up filing charges against Azriel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1bIwhMYN38

SOURCE https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMgHJ9sL81skabWYZUsOopw <<<<<<<
Re: R Kelly's Girlfriends Fight : ‘you Slept With Me When I Was A Minor by skyhighweb(m): 3:23am On Jan 14, 2020
life

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: R Kelly's Girlfriends Fight : ‘you Slept With Me When I Was A Minor by Kingrexyl(m): 7:22am On Jan 14, 2020
See as them reduce Rkelly to trash, a whole legend?

2 Likes

Re: R Kelly's Girlfriends Fight : ‘you Slept With Me When I Was A Minor by LordIsaac(m): 9:25am On Jan 14, 2020
Why did she spread her legs as a minor... Or was it rape?

1 Like

Re: R Kelly's Girlfriends Fight : ‘you Slept With Me When I Was A Minor by NotBeenPaid: 9:36am On Jan 14, 2020
Kingrexyl:
See as them reduce Rkelly to trash, a whole legend?

He instead reduced himself to trash - FACT!

2 Likes

Re: R Kelly's Girlfriends Fight : ‘you Slept With Me When I Was A Minor by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
This won't help Kelly's case at all.

From fry pan to fire!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R Kelly's Girlfriends Fight : ‘you Slept With Me When I Was A Minor by NobleAngell(f): 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
Are they just waking up from sleep? Oya goodmorning.

1 Like

Re: R Kelly's Girlfriends Fight : ‘you Slept With Me When I Was A Minor by dangotesmummy: 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
Americans have a penchant for bringing down successful black men.they just can't stand seeing a black man be an enigma the same way Nigerian men feel edgy and unhappy with FINANCIALLY successful UNMARRIED LADIES.they must always tie it to one sugar daddy somewhere

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Selina Tested Episode 29 Official Trailer (selina Tested Episode 29)#trailer / Funke Akindele Debunks Omo Jo Ibo Death Rumour / Proof!! Uche Jumbo Got A Nose Job!! Na Wah!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.