Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

All Passengers Killed As Tipper Lorry Rams Into Bus In Enugu (Photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Passengers Killed As Tipper Lorry Rams Into Bus In Enugu (Photo) (915 Views)

Video Of The GUO Bus Attacked Along Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Kidnapped / Driver, Passengers Killed In Fatal Accident In Aba, Abia State. Graphic Photos / Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Passengers Killed As Tipper Lorry Rams Into Bus In Enugu (Photo) by Naijaalive(m): 6:08am On Jan 14, 2020
All passengers in a Commuter bus going to Enugu from Kaduna were on Monday killed following a collision with a tipper lorry at Opi-Nsukka, Enugu State.

Eye witness report said the back tyres of the tipper which was conveying sand in the opposite direction pulled out of the lorry and rammed into the oncoming bus.

Number of casualty was not confirmed but according to reports, all passengers were affected.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2020/01/All-Passengers-Killed-As-Tipper-Lorry-Rams-Into-Bus-In-Enugu.html

1 Share

Re: All Passengers Killed As Tipper Lorry Rams Into Bus In Enugu (Photo) by Naijaalive(m): 6:13am On Jan 14, 2020

1 Share

Re: All Passengers Killed As Tipper Lorry Rams Into Bus In Enugu (Photo) by Naijaalive(m): 6:14am On Jan 14, 2020
God should continue to protection.
Re: All Passengers Killed As Tipper Lorry Rams Into Bus In Enugu (Photo) by Vega100: 6:21am On Jan 14, 2020
Gos doesn't protect anybody, u protect urself.

1 Like

Re: All Passengers Killed As Tipper Lorry Rams Into Bus In Enugu (Photo) by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:23am On Jan 14, 2020
Omg cry
Re: All Passengers Killed As Tipper Lorry Rams Into Bus In Enugu (Photo) by uchaymart(m): 6:25am On Jan 14, 2020
Vega100:

I don't see you as human if really you don't believe God protects us. Be wise again.. cool

1 Like

Re: All Passengers Killed As Tipper Lorry Rams Into Bus In Enugu (Photo) by RentedReality(m): 6:26am On Jan 14, 2020
May their souls RIP

Ps.you should always drive extra carefully when around articulated lorries, last year FRSC reported an unusually high number of accidents with trucks and lorries

I know the economy isn't so good but if we invested in cargo trains more we could cut down on dependence of 1980 Benz trucks that are taking more lifes than they are empowering

1 Like

Re: All Passengers Killed As Tipper Lorry Rams Into Bus In Enugu (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 6:27am On Jan 14, 2020
Make the best of your life, when you still have it.

May their souls rest in peace !
Re: All Passengers Killed As Tipper Lorry Rams Into Bus In Enugu (Photo) by AfroMighty(m): 6:47am On Jan 14, 2020
God pls protect me and my love ones, keep us save, journey with us father and shield us...
Bad things like this should not come near us baba....
May the dead rest in peace...

Vega100:

Who bleach your brain with hypo?

2 Likes

Re: All Passengers Killed As Tipper Lorry Rams Into Bus In Enugu (Photo) by Vega100: 6:48am On Jan 14, 2020
uchaymart:

I don't see you as human if really you don't believe God protects us. Be wise again.. cool
can we be objective for once? Please prove to me that the so called God protects you please; I'm waiting. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: All Passengers Killed As Tipper Lorry Rams Into Bus In Enugu (Photo) by Officialgarri: 6:54am On Jan 14, 2020
Coming all the way from Kaduna to Enugu.... and the village people waited till they arrived.

Re: All Passengers Killed As Tipper Lorry Rams Into Bus In Enugu (Photo) by Vega100: 6:56am On Jan 14, 2020
AfroMighty:
God pls protect me and my love ones, keep us save, journey with us father and shield us...
Bad things like this should not come near us baba....
May the dead rest in peace...

Who bleach your brain with hypo?

You guys are just so dumb and hoodwinked with lies and tales by moonlight implanted into your head by stories and lies imbibed into your parents heads... So you believe the people in that bus no one attends churches and no one prays in the morning before leaving their houses right? Yet they still died..
Anyone can claim anything protects them, it doesn't change a thing, what really matters is us obeying traffic rules and trying to service our vehicles and make them road worthy, that's what we should do to prevent accidents like this, that's why you rarely hear of this kind of incidents in developed nations, in other words they are being protected from those kind of unsavory incidents by concerted efforts they put to make the society work and maintain normalcy.
We on the other hand prefer to cut corners, police and road safety will rather collect bribe and thwart standards to enrich themselves, consequently you have incidents like this, and we come tomorrow to shout of Gods protection. Stupidity of Africans tells every reason why we can never grow, we are just too backward we cannot even see beyond our nose. Foolery!!! Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: All Passengers Killed As Tipper Lorry Rams Into Bus In Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 14, 2020
Naijaalive:
God should continue to protection.

The tipper killed all passengers and you murdered 'all' English
Re: All Passengers Killed As Tipper Lorry Rams Into Bus In Enugu (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 7:00am On Jan 14, 2020
Chaii....Inside life
Re: All Passengers Killed As Tipper Lorry Rams Into Bus In Enugu (Photo) by nepapole(m): 7:16am On Jan 14, 2020
Damn!
Re: All Passengers Killed As Tipper Lorry Rams Into Bus In Enugu (Photo) by finalboss(m): 10:18am On Jan 14, 2020
Rip, this is terrible

(1) (Reply)

Kenyans Are Roasting SA On Twitter / Which Is Best For Travel History? / Nantes Cathedral On Fire: 400-year-old Organ Destroyed In 'violent Blaze'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.