Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020 To Begin Audition, As Registration Closes - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020 To Begin Audition, As Registration Closes (27322 Views)

Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show Appreciates Sponsors, Partners Ahead 2021 / Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance / Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020: Juliet Ibrahim, Nonso Diobu, Empress React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020 To Begin Audition, As Registration Closes by Hienna(m): 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
Michdear:
The man came to thneighborhood for a carpentry work and decided to take the advantage and challenge of the little girl, He gave her a N50 note and had carnal knowledge of her. It is unfortunate that this man, who is happily married with three kids, descended to the abuse of moral profligacy by taking advantage of this girl.
Now the problem is this same man is parading the street of ilaje ajah Lagos freely,boasting to Neigbour’s.
Can we all do protest call against him please
0802 645 3304
0905 920 3222
Is this his number?
Share his picture if u have one..
He needs a lesson

1 Like

Re: Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020 To Begin Audition, As Registration Closes by doggedfighter(f): 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lovelies1:
Wow First to Comment
I want to say a big shoutout to all my prestige clients from Nairaland forum

Benellen commercial agency appreciate you all
Thanks

I love you guys keep investing wink
What do you do and what are they investing on
Re: Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020 To Begin Audition, As Registration Closes by doggedfighter(f): 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lovelies1:
Wow First to Comment

Thanks

What do you do and what are they investing on?
Re: Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020 To Begin Audition, As Registration Closes by ItooWorWor(m): 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
sheriffindy:
OK na.. Fraudsters
Olodo like you undecided
Re: Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020 To Begin Audition, As Registration Closes by kane10(m): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nonsense! Music, acting and comedy.... Is that all the youths in this country have to offer?

Why no something scientific , adventure, survival, brain teasers, Team work, culture etc

All this people that have money to host competitions, why not try something different that even the viewers can learn from it.

I miss gulder ultimate search

2 Likes

Re: Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020 To Begin Audition, As Registration Closes by lastempero: 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
Corrections:
hmm!

As usual am not disappointed at all. They keep ignoring SCIENCE STUDENTS and SCIENCE INNOVATION TALENT SHOW in Nigeria. Yet these same people want Nigeria to be like USA, Canada,Dubai, Australia, UK ...e.t.c ........LET US KEEP DECEIVING OUTSELVES WE WILL LEARN IN A HARD WELL SOMEDAY!!!

Seriously dont bring this to there notice, iam investing on that cash cow n it will soon come to the limelight. Thats where Nigeria future lies but unfortunately everyone is ignoring that.
Re: Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020 To Begin Audition, As Registration Closes by Lovelies1: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
doggedfighter:

What do you do and what are they investing on?

We are into estate management, consultancy, building.

We have property across Anambra state (Land and already build house) but still not limited to Anambra State we have in some areas in these states Lagos, Port Harcourt, Imo.
Re: Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020 To Begin Audition, As Registration Closes by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
THIS IS GOOD
Re: Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020 To Begin Audition, As Registration Closes by doggedfighter(f): 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lovelies1:

We have property across Anambra state (Land and already build house) but still not limited to Anambra State we have in some areas in these states Lagos, Port Harcourt, Imo.
I am I'm Anambra , which part?
Re: Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020 To Begin Audition, As Registration Closes by Lovelies1: 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
doggedfighter:

I am I'm Anambra , which part?

Awka, Yes we have

Ukwulu, close to Odimegwu Ojukwu university
Mgbaukwu awka after polytechnic
Mgbaukwu by federal youth central road
Isiagwu close to international market
Uru
Isu

Better still check my profile or signature for my phone number so I can send you a link which you can view for yourself
Re: Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020 To Begin Audition, As Registration Closes by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
major2776:
Turn your talents, ideas, hobbies, even Knowledge into money and make 2020 the best of your years ever. Click the link below to get started.

http://afilipay.com/p2p.php?ref=17

If dem ban you now for posting a fishing ulr,u go run go create another acct to fight the mods.

Instead of hacking into people's account,why can't you use your talent to do better and get employed?
Re: Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020 To Begin Audition, As Registration Closes by MariahCarrey(f): 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
Michdear:
The man came to thneighborhood for a carpentry work and decided to take the advantage and challenge of the little girl, He gave her a N50 note and had carnal knowledge of her. It is unfortunate that this man, who is happily married with three kids, descended to the abuse of moral profligacy by taking advantage of this girl.
Now the problem is this same man is parading the street of ilaje ajah Lagos freely,boasting to Neigbour’s.
Can we all do protest call against him please
0802 645 3304
0905 920 3222
is he a muslim?
Re: Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020 To Begin Audition, As Registration Closes by RexTramadol1: 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
skillip:
When will we begin to see competitions in Science, Engineering and the likes ? i know that's what some of these big companies are waiting for , not all this sing, dance and clap. Duplication of competitions. By the way is it my competition? wink

If you like science so much, goan meet cowbell

They have a program for that, if you don't make the cut..... sorry

Every show organizers have an area they focus on

They can't delve into what they got no idea in else twil be a flop

Acting is lucrative even in the west, so is music

So, reasons you're shouting Science is what I don't know

1 Like

Re: Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020 To Begin Audition, As Registration Closes by JJOF(m): 3:16am On Jan 15, 2020
RexTramadol1:

God bless you bruh.
Re: Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020 To Begin Audition, As Registration Closes by Ajibade123(m): 6:23am On Jan 15, 2020
which one is this one again
see how to move a business to a new location https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-move-a-business-to-a-new-location/
Re: Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020 To Begin Audition, As Registration Closes by DavIkenna(m): 7:27am On Jan 15, 2020
Lovelies1:
Wow First to Comment

Thanks

we appreciate you too.
Re: Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020 To Begin Audition, As Registration Closes by DavIkenna(m): 7:29am On Jan 15, 2020
Lovelies1:

ok
Re: Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020 To Begin Audition, As Registration Closes by Iconic007: 7:32am On Jan 15, 2020
#100 each vote, and voting is unlimited...na the same people!!!

Re: Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020 To Begin Audition, As Registration Closes by danbrowndmf(m): 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
spaxon how are you? still here? llaykron or is laykron please your number sir
Re: Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020 To Begin Audition, As Registration Closes by sheriffindy(m): 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Olodo like you undecided
are you a fraudster?... Animal mpataka.
Re: Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020 To Begin Audition, As Registration Closes by ItooWorWor(m): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2020
sheriffindy:
are you a fraudster?... Animal mpataka.
are you a foo? Moronic impetus.
Re: Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020 To Begin Audition, As Registration Closes by skillip(m): 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
RexTramadol1:

. Of cause you can never know . I never knew acting is lucrative in the West until you said it because I live in Mars. I guess all the equipment and the likes they used in production was acted into reality ?

Even the Cowbell-pedia you mentioned, you obviously don't know the demographics they capture.

Everyone has a choice with what they want to do with their funds , same for others to voice their opinion. This won't stop the talent show either.
Re: Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020 To Begin Audition, As Registration Closes by RexTramadol1: 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
skillip:
. Of cause you can never know . I never knew acting is lucrative in the West until you said it because I live in Mars. I guess all the equipment and the likes they used in production was acted into reality ?

Even the Cowbell-pedia you mentioned, you obviously don't know the demographics they capture.

Everyone has a choice with what they want to do with their funds , same for others to voice their opinion. This won't stop the talent show either.

Good you know it won't stop the talent show

So why crying over spilled milk?
Re: Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020 To Begin Audition, As Registration Closes by skillip(m): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
RexTramadol1:

Good you know it won't stop the talent show

So why crying over spilled milk?
obviously you still don't get it. dey your dey, I dey my dey. This is 20/20 #positiveenergy Thank you.
Re: Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020 To Begin Audition, As Registration Closes by sheriffindy(m): 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2020
ItooWorWor:
are you a foo? Moro)nic impetus.
Original white and black goat.. That's what you are.. Even your name says it all... Wor wor goat
Re: Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020 To Begin Audition, As Registration Closes by scoundrel(f): 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
When will this scam of a show start? We’re already in April.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION / Ogwumike Sisters Feature In The New Space Jam Movie / BBTitans: Juicy Jay Shouts ‘Chineke’ After Kissing Yvonne (Video/Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.