Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Messi Threatens To Leave Barcelona - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Threatens To Leave Barcelona (1904 Views)

"I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes / AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt / Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Threatens To Leave Barcelona by Tenny93: 8:49am On Jan 14, 2020
Lionel Messi has every right to be dejected and fed up of Barcelona, and he has now posted an ultimatum in front of the club after persistent problems.

Barcelona lost out on their chance to get 2020 off to a flyer after suffering a defeat at the hands of Atletico Madrid in the Spanish Super Cup’s semi-final last week. More than anything, it was a lapse of concentration and tactical failure from the Blaugrana with Ernesto Valverde once again being blamed for the debacle.

However, Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez were quick to put the Barca manager behind their backs and insisted that the loss was only their responsibility. Diario GOL has reported that there is a lot more cooking behind the scenes and nobody really is happy within the dressing room with the kind of job that Valverde is doing.

Lionel Messi is among those who is most frustrated with how Barca are doing as a club and has threatened to ....
Continue reading at https://sportinglife.ng/messi-threatens-to-leave-barcelona/
Re: Messi Threatens To Leave Barcelona by Chizip(m): 9:20am On Jan 14, 2020
I don't think so, Messi is a goat that eat Spain grasses

2 Likes

Re: Messi Threatens To Leave Barcelona by mgbadadike: 9:24am On Jan 14, 2020
Lol. Once he leaves Barcelona, then his football career will be dead.
Re: Messi Threatens To Leave Barcelona by FLYFIRE(m): 9:58am On Jan 14, 2020
mgbadadike:
Lol. Once he leaves Barcelona, then his football career will be dead.
LOL..You think he is like the man who ran from Messi's shadow & ran into Dybala's shadow

Re: Messi Threatens To Leave Barcelona by mgbadadike: 10:25am On Jan 14, 2020
FLYFIRE:

LOL..You think he is like the man who ran from Messi's shadow & ran into Dybala's shadow

Oga, it's not issue of quoting me. Let Messi leave Barcelona first and you will see his career die.

Even Messi himself knows this fact. So he won't try it.
Re: Messi Threatens To Leave Barcelona by ojaysam25(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
FLYFIRE:

dybala shadows,lol....dybala wen no dey see jersey...

1 Like

Re: Messi Threatens To Leave Barcelona by joedash2019(m): 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
FLYFIRE:

How many matches Dybala dey see play? He your facts right before posting

1 Like

Re: Messi Threatens To Leave Barcelona by babakb: 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
FLYFIRE:

Which shadow? Where was the shadow when Cr7 led Madrid to 3 consecutive UCL titles.
Re: Messi Threatens To Leave Barcelona by Dybala11(m): 1:09am On Jan 15, 2020
babakb:

Which shadow? Where was the shadow when Cr7 led Madrid to 3 consecutive UCL titles.
Lol, Messi's shadow was playing hide and seek.
Re: Messi Threatens To Leave Barcelona by Strech(m): 1:29am On Jan 15, 2020
I keep on saying this. Even for inside moon messi go still play ball. That guy na natural born footballer. Na man utd fan I be, but jokes apart I fear that guy die.
Re: Messi Threatens To Leave Barcelona by uthlaw: 6:47am On Jan 15, 2020
babakb:

we thought is going to Juventus to do the same until we reliase Juventus is nothing getting penalty like real Madrid!
Re: Messi Threatens To Leave Barcelona by uthlaw: 6:49am On Jan 15, 2020
ojaysam25:

dybala shadows,lol....dybala wen no dey see jersey...
dybala dey come from bench score 4 like 5matches,some player inside field for 90minutes they wait for penalty!
Re: Messi Threatens To Leave Barcelona by ojaysam25(m): 7:20am On Jan 15, 2020
uthlaw:
dybala dey come from bench score 4 like 5matches,some player inside field for 90minutes they wait for penalty!

and that player DON score 16goals all na penalty�.....

olodo like you
Re: Messi Threatens To Leave Barcelona by babakb: 7:21am On Jan 15, 2020
uthlaw:
we thought is going to Juventus to do the same until we reliase Juventus is nothing getting penalty like real Madrid!

Cry me a river......

(1) (Reply)

Proven Mathematical FORMULA To Making Consistent Profit From Betting / Does Superstitions Really Have Anything To Do With Football Results? / Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Why He Has No Tattoos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.