Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

You Deserve Value For Your Money - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / You Deserve Value For Your Money (618 Views)

Want To Know How To Run Profitable Fb And Instagram Ad Getting Value For Money? / Toshiba Laptop. Great Value For Your Money!!! / Men's Quality shirt, Get Value For Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Deserve Value For Your Money by Edaniels9(m): 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
Do you have a problem searching for/ selecting quality items on the Jumia Website?

Or are you are tired of paying high shipping fees for delivery of your items to you outside Lagos?

I am here to proffer a solution to all your online shopping needs on Jumia. Plus I offer you a 50% discount on the shipping cost of your items to you in any part of Nigeria. This means you only pay half of the original cost of shipping your items to you.

Most of all, I have a FREE Gift for you if you place your next order on Jumia through me. This Free Gift offer lasts till the 19th of Jan 2020. Place an Order now to benefit from this offer, send me a DM or chat with me on whatsapp by clicking on this link: http:///chatwithendee

(1) (Reply)

Flutterwave Secures $35 Million In Series B Funding, Partners Visa And Worldpay / IPHONE 6 128gb @45k / Get Our Solar Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.