Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,521 members, 7,843,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

New Slay Queen Very Romantic Under Videos Leak & Guys Dey Enjoy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Slay Queen Very Romantic Under Videos Leak & Guys Dey Enjoy (1598 Views)

Amber Rose Steamy Onlyfans Videos Leak – Watch / VIDEO: High School Girls Twerk, Shows Off Their Very Romantic Body Area / Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Slay Queen Very Romantic Under Videos Leak & Guys Dey Enjoy by Team990(f): 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
New nked pictures and videos of a slay queen in Kampala have leaked to the public domain.

Known as Kalmar Mbabazi, the slay queen bore it all for the camera as she showcased her humungous downside.

In the videos, she is seen seductively stimulating her n!pples and she wiggled like a bouncy tennis ball on a hard ground.

Mbabazi, who says is allergic to bulls*it seems to be in for a ride as the pictures continue to circulate across multiple groups.

In case you’ve not seen the videos yet, click the link https://www.thatcelebrity.com/new-ugandan-slay-queen-nude-videos-leak/

Source: [url]WWW.THATCELEBRITY.COM[/url]

Re: New Slay Queen Very Romantic Under Videos Leak & Guys Dey Enjoy by Bmaster(m): 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ok. last last, na her life, not mine.
please where are nairaland data resellers. show up, i need to buy data from you !
Re: New Slay Queen Very Romantic Under Videos Leak & Guys Dey Enjoy by horlahwaley(m): 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
Bmaster:
Ok.
last last, na her life, not mine.

please where are nairaland data resellers.
show up, i need to buy data from you !
WhatsApp 08062606145..am legit

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Killer Curves In New Vacation Photos / Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). / Regina Daniels Returns To Instagram With This Stunning Photo (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.