Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,096 members, 7,953,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

Freelance Graphic Designer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Freelance Graphic Designer (3082 Views)

**How I Survive As A Freelance Graphic Designer** / How To Succeed As A Freelance Graphic Designer / Need A Freelance Graphic Designer For Your Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance Graphic Designer by juintade(m): 1:39pm On May 29, 2007
I need someone that can create logo/graphics for me please. Currently have loads of web design projects, and graphic design is not best quality and I thought I give another person the chance.

It is a freelance project type job, i.e whenever I get a project and need logo/graphics you would be responsible for it

I would own all the copyright to the logo/graphics produced (not negotiable)

You must be able to render the graphics in web supported formats, such as jpeg, png, gif, animated gif, etc

I am hoping to find someone that is not only good at logo design but would also be willing to work with me on a long time scale as I have a big project in mind

I cant really specify the software or skills required but showing me your previous work would help

The person must also be intelligent enough to take the slightest brief am able to supply and produce the right product

Online communication is very crucial, as I am not currently based in Nigeria at this instance

I am not looking for time waster please.

Your fees must also be reasonable

I would be willing to give you credits whenever possible (as it gives you the chance to expand and sell yourself as well)

I have a clean heart and I hope who ever is interested is also God fearing, hardworking and able to deliver the service on time

Please email me or leave your contact details below.

My email is: olulakun@gmail.com

Many thanks in advance
Re: Freelance Graphic Designer by rilla64: 3:54pm On May 29, 2007
im interested, where do i sign up?
Re: Freelance Graphic Designer by Kemjisuper(m): 5:01pm On May 29, 2007
Hi, I started a thread which calls for Logo designers to come show their stuff and it has been quite active. You could check out some talents and maybe meet some of the guys behind them.

I may be of assistance cos I do graphics too, but I'm a novice to this freelance business as per payment mode, submission of jobs etc. But I'm willing to tow that line because Graphics is what I love doing.

The link is https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-53205.0.html (The Best Logo Designer on Nairaland)
Re: Freelance Graphic Designer by Rodent: 5:18pm On May 29, 2007
does the design source have to be based in NG or is a means of keeping the overheads down?
Re: Freelance Graphic Designer by juintade(m): 8:27pm On May 29, 2007
@ rodent

The design source does not have to be based in Nigeria, but you were right cost was an issue and I just thought I give someone else a chance as the work would be based for a UK client(s)
Where are u based and I can see some of your work
Re: Freelance Graphic Designer by juintade(m): 8:32pm On May 29, 2007
@ Kemjisuper

Thanks for the link you provided, you are simply a legend
Re: Freelance Graphic Designer by fiercefact(m): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2007
www.modelacouture.com

I got some yet to be on,

can call me: +234 (0)802 677 5331
Re: Freelance Graphic Designer by Philflux(m): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2007
i saw your message and i am interested but i need to know more about what is involved, please kindly send more info so that i can have a good knowledge of the whole deal. Thanks my name is philps (philipinusi@yahoo.com) i will expect your reply.
Re: Freelance Graphic Designer by stannesi(m): 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2007
Hey, i'm kinda interested, but u hav to give me more details.
my email: bonneystann@yahoo.com
Re: Freelance Graphic Designer by adewaleafolabi(m): 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2007
am also interested if its stilll open
Re: Freelance Graphic Designer by adewaleafolabi(m): 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2007
am also interested if its stilll open
Re: Freelance Graphic Designer by novelphotos: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2016
Need a graphic designer for your flyers, logos, business card,banners and more call 08077416539

Re: Freelance Graphic Designer by nkemjacob2(m): 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
Am also intrested in the freelance job. I will like to receive more details. Here is my email address. nkemjacob14@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Personalized Phone Themes For Sony Ericsson / Learn Professional 3D Design, 3D Animation Using Maya, Adobe After Effect. / This Are Some Of My Photoshop Work. Post Yours Here Too For Us To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.