Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale (2286 Views)

4 Bedroom (all Rooms En-suite) Crown Terraces For Sell / THE FLOURISH APARTMENTS AND TERRACES, ORCHID ROAD BY CHEVRON LEKKI. / The Flourish Apartments And Terraces Ochid Rd. A Beautiful Abode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 4:42am On Jan 15, 2020
GRACIAS GOLDSTONE, SANGOTEDO AJAH.

Are you on the look out for 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments that are second to none as regards the comfort, ambiance and functionality required for a residential apartment?

Then Welcome to Gracias Goldstone in Sangotedo.

The tranquility and aesthetics in and around this estate make it a home for all.

For investors, rental income acruable from this apartment is amazing, as its location is central to major landmarks.

Off Monastery Road, Behind Novare Mall (Shoprite)Sangotedo.

For inspection and further details kindly call/Whatsapp: 08115078654, 07013332469

NEIGHBORHOOD:
• Novare Mall Shoprite
• Catholic Monastery
• Jubilee Estate
• Diamond Estate
• Lagos Business School
• Caleb British International School
• Artican Beach
• Skymall Sangotedo
• Lufasi Nature Park
• Other Fenced & Gated Estates

TITLE: C of O

PRICE:
(SEMI FINISHED) Outright
1 Bedroom Apartment - N10,500,000
2 Bedroom Apartment - N12,500,000
3 Bedroom flat - N19,000,000
3 Bedrrom Terrace - N22,000,000
4bedroom Terrace - N23,000,000

6 months payments plan attracts 5% interest

12 months payments plan attracts 10% interest

(FULLY FINISHED)
1 Bedroom - N13,000,000
2 Bedroom - N15,500,000
3 Bedroom flat - N24,500,000
3 Bedroom Terrace - N30,000,000
4 Bedroom Terrace - N35,000,000

6 months payments plan attracts 5% interest

12 months payments plan attracts 10% interest

For inspection and further details kindly call/Whatsapp: 08115078654, 07013332469

Email: jejeproperty@gmail.com

Re: Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.

Re: Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
the best investment on earth is earth
Re: Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk
Re: Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 6:07am On Jan 18, 2020
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.
Re: Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk
Re: Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 5:32am On Jan 19, 2020
Those who delay always wish they did earlier. invest now and thank me later
Re: Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 5:55am On Jan 20, 2020
now is the time
Re: Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
The land you see today titled C of O was once Excision, Survey Plan & Deed of Assignment.

The Land you see today worth 100M was once sold for N70,000.
DELAY IS YOUR LOSS.

Apply the wisdom of Warren Buffet.
"Buy Low, Sell High"
Re: Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
Re: Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 12:02am On Jan 22, 2020
real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk
Re: Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 4:39am On Jan 23, 2020
jejeproperties:
Re: Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
Re: Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 3:59am On Jan 25, 2020
those who delay always wish they did early
Re: Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
best investment
Re: Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 5:33am On Jan 27, 2020
Re: Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
Those who delay always wish they did earlier. invest now and thank me later
Re: Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 12:44am On Jan 29, 2020
real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk
Re: Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 10:00am On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
jejeproperties:
no time to check time
Re: Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
Re: Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
those who delays always wish they did earlier
Re: Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 5:20am On Feb 06, 2020
Re: Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 4:59am On Feb 07, 2020
jejeproperties:
no time to check time
new plan
Re: Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 4:03am On Feb 08, 2020
jejeproperties:
new plan
best investment
Re: Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
jejeproperties:
best investment
Re: Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 5:08am On Feb 10, 2020
Re: Gracias Goldstone Apartments And Terraces For Sale by jejeproperties(m): 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Commercial Land For Sale Just By The Express Beside Lekki Free Trade Zone. / Solid 3Bedroom Flat At Ire-Akari Estate Isolo / Plots Of Land For Sale In Akure,ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.