Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? (1833 Views)

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / Sad-Looking Bride Goes On Honeymoon, Kisses Husband, Now Looks Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? by yazga: 8:05am On Jan 15, 2020
Is it right to tell your spouse everything that goes on in your family?
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? by Cutehector(m): 8:54am On Jan 15, 2020
Naah.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? by Authoreety: 9:01am On Jan 15, 2020
Not at all ooo

It's not right o..

Always use ur no.6

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? by Lamanii22(f): 9:13am On Jan 15, 2020
Not at all... Keep your family issue aside...

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? by vizkiz: 9:48am On Jan 15, 2020
Be like say you no sabi watin them dey call “See finish”

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? by Bola146(f): 9:49am On Jan 15, 2020
Capital NO

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? by b3llo(m): 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
No!!! But some women can't keep quiet, they go on telling their husband everything the most annoying ones are the one telling Thier boyfriend's everything.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? by We4all: 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2020
b3llo:
No!!! But some women can't keep quiet, they go on telling their husband everything the most annoying ones are the one telling Thier boyfriend's everything.

You're damn right! I have a sis like that. She used to tell her boyfriend everything about her family. Now that she's married to a different guy, she has continued from where she stopped.

The funny thing is, she says so much that sometimes the hubby doesn't even remember some gist. She will now rewind the story and still accuse the hubby of not paying attention.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? by yazga: 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
undecided
We4all:

You're damn right! I have a sis like that. She used to tell her boyfriend everything about her family. Now that she's married to a different guy, she has continued from where she stopped.

The funny thing is, she says so much that sometimes the hubby doesn't even remember some gist. She will now rewind the story and still accuse the hubby of not paying attention.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? by GboyegaD(m): 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
It depends on the maturity of both parties and that should aid the level of disclosure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? by Pasquale212(m): 11:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
it's absolutely not good for your significant other to know most things about your family.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? by MummyIMadeIt: 12:35am On Jun 04, 2020
If you can't trust your spouse with the tiniest of details then how the hell did end up with such a partner.

Marriage connotes TRUST.

Anything outside that is a no no.

Meanwhile it's funny that the man doesn't or rarely spill the beans of his partners home, but the woman can do and undo.

Bottom line, marry someone u can Trust

8 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? by Bola146(f): 5:43am On Jun 04, 2020
Not everything, some issues should be private

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? by ednut1(m): 6:10am On Jun 04, 2020
Na so see finish dey start

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? by Foodqueen(f): 8:56am On Jun 04, 2020
It's very wrong.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:10am On Jun 04, 2020
Never right.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
No.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? by Jullima(f): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
No, not because my husband is too immature to handle such information. I don’t because family information is not mine to share.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? by Hathor5(f): 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:
If you can't trust your spouse with the tiniest of details then how the hell did end up with such a partner.

Marriage connotes TRUST.

Anything outside that is a no no.

Meanwhile it's funny that the man doesn't or rarely spill the beans of his partners home, but the woman can do and undo.

Bottom line, marry someone u can Trust

Do you trust your mother? Would you tell her everything that goes on between you and your husband?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? by MummyIMadeIt: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
Is your mother your partner? Please think b4 asking
Hathor5:

Do you trust your mother? Would you tell her everything that goes on between you and your husband?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? by Hathor5(f): 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:
Is your mother your partner? Please think b4 asking

Ok, next time I will think.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? by yazga: 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Pasquale212:
it's absolutely not good for your significant other to know most things about your family.

why?
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? by yazga: 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Bola146:
Not everything, some issues should be private
such as
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? by yazga: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hathor5:

hmmmmmm
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? by frozen70(f): 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
yazga:
Is it right to tell your spouse everything that goes on in your family?

It depends on your relationship with your spouse if he is the type that will laugh at you or support you in every situation
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? by StPete: 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
If you cannot tell your spouse everything, then you have no business being married to such person. WTH! What does the Bible mean when it says 2 shall become 1? The kind of responses I'm seeing above is scary. Your spouse ought to know every single damn thing about the things you know

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? by yazga: 6:59am On Jun 13, 2020
frozen70:

It depends on your relationship with your spouse if he is the type that will laugh at you or support you in every situation
hmmmmm
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? by JustSynergy(m): 8:39am On Jun 13, 2020
It's funny how people keep important issues about their family from their spouses and when such goes out of hand, his / her spouse (nay his /her new family) are left to bear the brunt along with them.
If your spouse is mature enough to handle such and feels concerned enough to see your family part of his, why not tell him/her.
Unfortunately, now a days, readiness for marriage is defined by how much money a man has (or "curves"a lady has) and no consideration for the emotions, acceptability of each other, and level of understanding or disposition to marriage, etc.
As far as marriage remains a sacred union between a man and a woman, there should be nothing to hide

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? by segun688: 8:51am On Jun 13, 2020
Never. They will use it against you especially during arguments.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? by Rubyjade: 2:58am On May 25, 2022
No

(1) (Reply)

Uterine Fibroids And Pregnancy / Abroad Marriage / How Do I Cure Dandruff.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.