Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,412 members, 7,853,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Singer Tuface Idibia's First Son, Nino Idibia Turned 14 Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Tuface Idibia's First Son, Nino Idibia Turned 14 Today (2892 Views)

2face Shares Video With His Son, Nino, On His 16th Birthday / Singer Tuface React To Wife Annie's Bikini Photo / Legendary Singer, Tuface Idibia Is Sick & Hospitalized–wife,Annie Idibia Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Tuface Idibia's First Son, Nino Idibia Turned 14 Today by naijaloudmouth1: 10:40am On Jan 15, 2020

Sunmbo Adeoye celebrates her first son with Tuface, Nino Idibia, as he turns 14 today January 15.

Nino Idibia happens to be Singer Tuface Idibia's first son.

His mother Sunmbo Adeoye took to Instagram to celebrate him.

She shared a photo she took with the birthday boy and another of his football-themed cake and wrote:

Love my teenage son. God has blessed me with an amazing one.
Self driven, high performing in sports and academics and with such a matured mind.
Learning to parent with you and understanding the uniqueness of the various stages as you grow in age is just mind blowing.
I love that each growing stage creates such a unique atmosphere for our mum and son bond.

Either I’m being your mom- manager, mom-driver, mom-teacher or mom-barber, I’m just honored that you choose to trust me with your deepest thoughts and visions.

I Love you so much my Fabulous baby Nino, and can’t stop reminiscing on how expressive, loving and curious you were as a baby. I’m sure now as a teen, you will keep growing in wisdom and in stature as i view your future through the lens of Faith.
May the Lord bless and keep you, may He cause His face to Shine on you and give you peace all the days of your life.
Please join me as I wish my first born a HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY

Source:
https://preciousnaija.com/singer-tuface-idibias-first-son-nino-idibia-turned-14-today-january-15/

Re: Singer Tuface Idibia's First Son, Nino Idibia Turned 14 Today by neolboy(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2020
Happy birthday to the undeniable son of 2baba

3 Likes

Re: Singer Tuface Idibia's First Son, Nino Idibia Turned 14 Today by NobleAngell(f): 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
Happy birthday son.
Re: Singer Tuface Idibia's First Son, Nino Idibia Turned 14 Today by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
By the face we shall know them .....
Dem still full outside dem never even show face...
2face better put your house in order....

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Warns Yeye Boyfriends After Learning That Ronaldo Gives Girlfriend / Regina Daniels Converts To A Muslim, Reveals She Was Not A Virgin / Photos Of Wizkid’s UK Based Tattooed Face Bodyguard Pops Up; Netizens React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.