Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Kid Crashes Dad's ₦26.6m Shelby GT350R To Show Off - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Kid Crashes Dad's ₦26.6m Shelby GT350R To Show Off (1568 Views)

2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Has 760-HP More Than Hellcat / The None Street Legal Shelby Mustang / Ford Shelby 1000 Mustang Is A Powerful Beast With A Thousand Horsepower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kid Crashes Dad's ₦26.6m Shelby GT350R To Show Off by Dorabolaji: 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
Depending on who is behind the wheel, there is no car that is immune to crashing, especially when the sole purpose is to show off. From a report reaching us, a kid crashed his dad’s Shelby GT350R while trying to show off this gorgeous machine to his friends. Would you blame the father for not giving his kid sufficient driving lessons?

From what we could see in the video, as the car lunged forward, things went pretty bad and crashed right into the wall momentarily after being ignited. By suggestion, the kid must have started this car in gear, but you never can tell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEwuzxXAky8&feature=emb_title

When the kid saw the mess he had created, he jumped up and screamed “I’m dead”, which was a big reaction soothing such a consequential adventure and his state of mind at that point in time.

In case you didn’t know, the 2020 Shelby GT350R goes for $73,435 (₦26.6m), offering a V8 5.2-liter engine with an output of 526 horsepower and 429-pound feet of torque. Its potent engine is connected to 6-speed manual transmission, capable of accelerating from a standstill of zero to 60 mph in a remarkable 3.9 seconds.

The 2020 Shelby GT350R comes with series of updated features enjoyed in the thunderous GT500

What would you do to the kid if you were his father?

Source: https://naijauto.com/market-news/kid-crashesdads266m-shelby-gt350r-to-show-off-5891

Re: Kid Crashes Dad's ₦26.6m Shelby GT350R To Show Off by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
I'll do nothing. He is my child na. Children are blessings from God ,thus they should be treated with love. I'll kiss him and tell him not to do it again.

Trash..... The kind beating Wey he go receive that day go make am curse the day he was born. I go beat am sotay for the next ten years if he see him bum bum he go dey cry. He go put the beating inside him biography . As in he go take him Yansh picture,frame am,hang am for wall so he go dey see am as reminder say life na brain brain

4 Likes

Re: Kid Crashes Dad's ₦26.6m Shelby GT350R To Show Off by davillian(m): 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2020
Na minor bashing na
I go fix am back simple
Re: Kid Crashes Dad's ₦26.6m Shelby GT350R To Show Off by sultaan(m): 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
Insurance rate will go up to at least $400 a month

That is why he is ficking dead

That car is the beast that eat all in its way on the tracks at its price range

(1) (Reply)

Get Loan And Buy A Car For Transportation Business / Pls Advice: Infinity QX4, Honda CRV and Toyota Rav4 / The Effect And Causes Of Bad Fuel Pump.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.