Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Serious Nuts Supplier Wanted !cashew Nut Almonds Peeled Sunflower Walnut Peanuts - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Serious Nuts Supplier Wanted !cashew Nut Almonds Peeled Sunflower Walnut Peanuts (570 Views)

Hummus Making Machine Also Used For Grindind Peanuts,almonds,sesame Seeds,etc / Cashew Nut Coating Machine For Peanuts, Pecan Nuts, Almonds,etc / Where Can One Source Dried Almonds Pls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Nuts Supplier Wanted !cashew Nut Almonds Peeled Sunflower Walnut Peanuts by oktawian(m): 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
Good Day

I am looking for serious nuts supplier :

- cashew nut

- almonds

- peeled sunflower

- peanuts / grand nuts

- walnut

For start to check quallity - small quantity around 300 kg for each one.

They can be from South America, Asia or Africa etc. They will be imported to EU.

Contact person : Mr. Oktawian Mobile / Whatsapp +48 663 404 518

Best Regards

Re: Serious Nuts Supplier Wanted !cashew Nut Almonds Peeled Sunflower Walnut Peanuts by oktawian(m): 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2020

Re: Serious Nuts Supplier Wanted !cashew Nut Almonds Peeled Sunflower Walnut Peanuts by YungJo207(m): 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
You want CNF,FOB or CIF that is what matters since it going to EU countries or are you picking it locally and doing the exporting that is the main things that would interest people or contact you or not.
Re: Serious Nuts Supplier Wanted !cashew Nut Almonds Peeled Sunflower Walnut Peanuts by oktawian(m): 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
FOB price with Lagos port will do, but first need to get samples (like 500 grams of product ) shiped to my business partner who is located in Lagos.
Re: Serious Nuts Supplier Wanted !cashew Nut Almonds Peeled Sunflower Walnut Peanuts by Xenisha: 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
I buy on the regular recently from nutscom reviews and I like their product. But the fact that I paused my auto delivery and they charged and shipped it anyway even though I wrote them about the mistake and was very understanding in my email to them and the response I got was nothing short of ""we now cancelled the next auto delivery, thank you"" I thought this was a family run business and that at the very least they would acknowledge their mistake, apologies and move on. DO BETTER!

(1) (Reply)

How To Setup A Fish Hatchery Building (DETAILED) / Wondrous World! Alaska’s Giant Vegetables / Castor Seeds And Oil Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.