Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Michael Blackson Mocks 50 Cent Over "Tit*#es" And "Muscles" Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Blackson Mocks 50 Cent Over "Tit*#es" And "Muscles" Photo (1831 Views)

‘I Am Nigerian”- Davido Respond To Michael Blackson / Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) / Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Michael Blackson Mocks 50 Cent Over "Tit*#es" And "Muscles" Photo by AmeboBook: 6:30am On Jan 16, 2020
50 Cent has made it very clear in an Instagram post that isn't a violent man but when taken for granted, it could lead to death. If you recall, the "Many Men" rapper survived after being shot point-blank nine times in front of his home as his grandmother worked in the yard nearby. He's since learnt and is sending out warnings to foes;

"I am not gang gang, I do not Bleep, but play me like I’m pus#y, I will pull up and bang�bang� #lecheminduroi #bransoncognac #starzgettheapp #abcforlife Feb11".

Of course, this attracted comments including from Michael Blackson who wasn't too impressed with the thug life image 50 Cent was trying to send. He registered this in the comment section of the post when he wrote, "I see tit*#es and muscles, happy Father’s day and Mother’s Day modafucka".

Use the link for the full coverage of this post.

https://www.amebobook.com/i-see-tites-and-muscles-happy-fathers-day-and-mothers-day-modafucka-michael-blackson-mocks-50-cent-after-rapper-shares-photo-61484.html

Source: Amebo Book

Re: Michael Blackson Mocks 50 Cent Over "Tit*#es" And "Muscles" Photo by EbukaHades10(m): 11:27am On Jan 16, 2020
Michael Blackson is probably the only person that sees insulting people as a form of comedy.

T'was funny at first but it then became all too boring

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reacts After Kiddominant And Peruzzi Revealed The Song They Wrote For Him / Kaisha’s Family Welcome Her With Royal Igbo-themed Homecoming Party / Bobby Shmurda Gives His Mom $100k As He Returns From 6 Years Jail (prison)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.