Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Kolade Johnson Was Killed By Policeman – Friends (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kolade Johnson Was Killed By Policeman – Friends (photos) (3162 Views)

Policeman, Olalekan Ogunyemi, Sentenced To Death For Killing Kolade Johnson. / Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics / Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kolade Johnson Was Killed By Policeman – Friends (photos) by zeezco11(m): 7:03am On Jan 16, 2020
The Lagos State High Court in Ikeja on Wednesday heard how a dismissed cop, Olalekan Ogunyemi, allegedly killed a football fan, Kolade Johnson.

The PUNCH had reported that Kolade was shot dead on March 31, 2019, when some policemen attached to the Anti-Cultism Unit of the Lagos State Police Command stormed Olu Aboderin Street in the Onipetesi area of the state.

The victim was watching a football match between Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur when the incident happened.

Kolade’s friends – Folorunsho, Samuel Nana and Omotayo Dairo – while being led in evidence by the state Director of Public Prosecutions, Yhaqub Oshoala, on Wednesday, narrated to the court how Ogunyemi killed the victim.

Folorunsho said, “On March 31, 2019, around 4.30pm while heading to the bus stop at Mangoro, I stopped at a bar called Kingston Jo to say hello to some friends. I was with a female friend and when we got to the bus stop, I saw a yellow commercial bus which had no number plate.

“Two men in mufti came out of the bus, held my clothes and I thought they wanted to kidnap me. I told my friend to run and I asked them to identify themselves.

“Two officers in black polo shirts, with SARS written on the back, came out of the vehicle. The man holding me and the other two started beating me. Ogunyemi forced me to go into the bus and they drove for a very short distance and the defendant came down and asked the gathered crowd in Yoruba whether they wanted to die for me. I heard three gunshots, the defendant was the one who fired the shots, and immediately after firing the gun, he entered the bus and told the driver to move.

When I got home, I heard that the gunshots killed Kolade Johnson and we made a report at the Shasha Police Station and Area F Police Station.”
See photos and read More: https://www.coordinatedraph.com.ng/2020/01/kolade-johnson-was-killed-by-policeman.html

1 Like

Re: Kolade Johnson Was Killed By Policeman – Friends (photos) by orlabass(m): 7:04am On Jan 16, 2020
May ur soul continue to rest on

2 Likes

Re: Kolade Johnson Was Killed By Policeman – Friends (photos) by ghettokid1(m): 7:08am On Jan 16, 2020
orlabass:
Amen
Re: Kolade Johnson Was Killed By Policeman – Friends (photos) by Derrylatei: 7:09am On Jan 16, 2020
Stop killing us SARS

1 Like

Re: Kolade Johnson Was Killed By Policeman – Friends (photos) by zeezco11(m): 7:11am On Jan 16, 2020
Derrylatei:
Stop killing us SARS
Yes we don tire
Re: Kolade Johnson Was Killed By Policeman – Friends (photos) by zeezco11(m): 7:12am On Jan 16, 2020
orlabass:

Amen
Re: Kolade Johnson Was Killed By Policeman – Friends (photos) by 2shure: 11:06am On Jan 16, 2020
K low that year in 2010. He was very slim then ,used to see him at faculty uniben pol edu. Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Kolade Johnson Was Killed By Policeman – Friends (photos) by Xisnin(m): 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
These criminals again!
Re: Kolade Johnson Was Killed By Policeman – Friends (photos) by Dshocker(m): 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
What a country.

And yet, some set of people has sworn that Nigeria will never get better, hence they want to re-elect APC back into power.

1 Like

Re: Kolade Johnson Was Killed By Policeman – Friends (photos) by yinkus6750(m): 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
SARS of then.
Has anything changed ?
Thank God, justice has been served.
May Kolades soul RIP
Re: Kolade Johnson Was Killed By Policeman – Friends (photos) by Vikalinda(m): 3:39am On Sep 24, 2022
Na eao

(1) (Reply)

Militants Burn The Nation Newspaper's Van In Mbiama / Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me / Nigerian Gospel Singer Jailed In U.s.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.