Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Now Closed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Now Closed (863 Views)

Academic Writer Needed(Now closed) / Now Closed / 2-3(or else more) Writers Needed As Soon As Possible. [sorry, now closed...] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Closed by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 16, 2020
Now closed
Re: Now Closed by lacasera14(m): 9:26am On Jan 16, 2020
Stop coming here to post that you need writers when you're not serious.

3 Likes

Re: Now Closed by Zenzu01(m): 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
lacasera14:
Stop coming here to post that you need writers when you're not serious.

no mind all these people. I believe that they always seek for writers that will send them samples of their previously done jobs so that they can use it for their own personal gain after rejecting the original writer.

1 Like

Re: Now Closed by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
Thank you smiley
Re: Now Closed by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
cheesy
Re: Now Closed by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
Thank you
Re: Now Closed by Mstings: 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
BrisbaneQueen:
There's no need to bore you with long stories. Do you write high quality, polished articles? I need your service(s) urgently.

So please,

I am very well interested in this. I have tried to use the link sent but sadly I can't seem to be able to be linked up with you. If you get this and won't be offended, kindly contact me on 08084080419
Re: Now Closed by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
Mstings:

I am very well interested in this. I have tried to use the link sent but sadly I can't seem to be able to be linked up with you. If you get this and won't be offended, kindly contact me on 08084080419

Hello,

Please contact me.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Now Closed by lacasera14(m): 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2020
BrisbaneQueen:

Can you send the job title here to proof I've worked with you? I'm sure you'll ignore this too. When you make claims back them with proofs, not one.
You've worked for us before and we lost two high-paying clients because of the shoddy work that you do.
You are rude in real life and your rude character shows in your writing.

When our lead writer saw you message me and your profile picture, she didn't bother replying you because of the pain you caused her.

Instead of you to respect yourself, you sent this message to us.

Why on earth should we have anything to do with you?
Re: Now Closed by lacasera14(m): 3:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
BrisbaneQueen:

Obedience Ekwe.

You've worked for us before and we lost two high-paying clients because of the shoddy work that you do.
You are rude in real life and your rude character shows in your writing.

When our lead writer saw you message me and your profile picture, she didn't bother replying you because of the pain you caused her.

Instead of you to respect yourself, you sent this message to us.

Why on earth should we have anything to do with you?
I've asked you to show me proof that I've worked with you before and you said I should not message you again and you want nairalanders to take you serious.

(1) (Reply)

Prisoner Of Love Just Got Reviewed On Bella Naija! / Closed / Female Writers:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.