Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

How To Save Your Fuel By 85% When You Don't Have Enough Money - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Save Your Fuel By 85% When You Don't Have Enough Money (1512 Views)

Ac Will Consume Your Fuel. Research Done By Me / Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? / Spain To Ban Vehicles Using Fuel By 2040 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Save Your Fuel By 85% When You Don't Have Enough Money by lateefat101: 10:13am On Jan 16, 2020
There are myths and facts about fuel saving but more drivers dwell on myths more over facts.

Here are simple steps that any driver can follow and end up saving fuel by 85%.

-Before you start your engine, make sure you check on your engine oil and coolant levels.

-Start your car engine let it run for atleast 30 seconds to allow oil to circulate.

-As it runs check on the tyre pressure and make sure they are good.

-After the 30 seconds switch off your car engine.

-Lock the doors, and walk to work.

-Repeat this every day until you have enough money for fuel.

SOURCE>>> https://autosandcartalk.com/threads/how-to-save-your-fuel-by-85-when-you-dont-have-enough-money.42/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Save Your Fuel By 85% When You Don't Have Enough Money by ately1(m): 10:52am On Jan 16, 2020
hahaha very funny
CHECK MY SIGNATURE
VERY IMPORTANT
Re: How To Save Your Fuel By 85% When You Don't Have Enough Money by BUGOFF(m): 11:00am On Jan 16, 2020
lateefat101:
There are myths and facts about fuel saving but more drivers dwell on myths more over facts.

-Before you start your engine, make sure you check on your engine oil and coolant levels.

-Start your car engine let it run for atleast 30 seconds to allow oil to circulate.

https://autosandcartalk.com/threads/how-to-save-your-fuel-by-85-when-you-dont-have-enough-money.42/
��� grin
lateefat101:

https://autosandcartalk.com/threads/how-to-save-your-fuel-by-85-when-you-dont-have-enough-money.42/
���
Re: How To Save Your Fuel By 85% When You Don't Have Enough Money by lateefat101: 11:06am On Jan 16, 2020
ately1:
hahaha very funny

CHECK MY SIGNATURE

VERY IMPORTANT

You got the gist.
Re: How To Save Your Fuel By 85% When You Don't Have Enough Money by lateefat101: 11:07am On Jan 16, 2020
BUGOFF:
���

You still didn't get it?
Re: How To Save Your Fuel By 85% When You Don't Have Enough Money by BUGOFF(m): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2020
lateefat101:

You still didn't get it?
Why? been laughing my arse off over here. it's dis yeye fone. lol.
Re: How To Save Your Fuel By 85% When You Don't Have Enough Money by Fentanyl: 11:39am On Jan 16, 2020
rubbish post, overplayed concept
Re: How To Save Your Fuel By 85% When You Don't Have Enough Money by INCREDIBLEMIND(m): 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
If u see d seriousness with which I was using to read dis eeeehh u urself go vex for me
Nt until I read d last part DAT says LOCK D DOOR AND WALK TO WORK
NA So so laugh I just dey laugh.

2 Likes

Re: How To Save Your Fuel By 85% When You Don't Have Enough Money by lateefat101: 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
BUGOFF:
Why? been laughing my arse off over here. it's dis yeye fone. lol.

grin

1 Like

Re: How To Save Your Fuel By 85% When You Don't Have Enough Money by lateefat101: 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
Fentanyl:
rubbish post, overplayed concept

May joy be restored onto your life.
Re: How To Save Your Fuel By 85% When You Don't Have Enough Money by lateefat101: 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
INCREDIBLEMIND:
If u see d seriousness with which I was using to read dis eeeehh u urself go vex for me
Nt until I read d last part DAT says LOCK D DOOR AND WALK TO WORK
NA So so laugh I just dey laugh.

No be small thing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla Urgent Sale / My 94 Honda Accord Aka Bullet Needs Help / Pls Calculate My Fuel Consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.