Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

‘my Boyfriend Dumped Me But How Do I Tell My Cat?’ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ‘my Boyfriend Dumped Me But How Do I Tell My Cat?’ (263 Views)

My Boyfriend Dumped Me To Marry My Mother – Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Story / How Do I Tell My Boss To Start Eating Well / I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘my Boyfriend Dumped Me But How Do I Tell My Cat?’ by ritzycul(m): 11:40am On Jan 16, 2020
When Abby Govindan, 22, from Houston, Texas, got dumped by her boyfriend, one of her biggest concerns was how to tell her cat that the guy they had both adored had left for good.

The US-based comedian and writer lamented to Twitter: “How do I explain to my cat, who loved my boyfriend more than anything in the world, that he is never coming over again ever”?

And with 250,000 likes and nearly 13,000 retweets, her plea clearly resonated.

She told the BBC she was shocked by how many people got in touch – with many more sending her private messages of support.

“I got broken up with and so a few minutes later I tweeted the first thoughts in my head. People were really nice but I just didn’t expect the response.”

https://loveyblog.com/my-boyfriend-dumped-me-but-how-do-i-tell-my-cat/

Re: ‘my Boyfriend Dumped Me But How Do I Tell My Cat?’ by ikbnice(m): 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
The way oyinbo handle matters ehn...

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Says It's Investigating Possible Case Of Corona Virus / How Much Davido Worth Now, Biography And All About / Wilder Vs Fury 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.