Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Paying 20-40k Per Link. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Paying 20-40k Per Link. (1060 Views)

Paying 20,000 For A Wechat Account ..come In / 30k - 40k For Site With... / Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paying 20-40k Per Link. by Tolzeal(m): 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
What authority website in Nigeria can you get me a link for N20,000-N40,000 per Do-follow link?
I'm more interested in Real Estate, Finance or News blog.

The budget must cover the whole cost of getting a live link ( premium Content inclusive).
I would like to hear from you.

Whatsapp : https:///2348071113936

NB: Don't waste my time if all you sending to me are just bullshit with C&P jobs.
Re: Paying 20-40k Per Link. by Tolzeal(m): 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
I'm taking new ones please.

Thanks
Re: Paying 20-40k Per Link. by Tolzeal(m): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
Taking more.

Thanks so far
Re: Paying 20-40k Per Link. by peterokafor01: 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
Unavailable
Re: Paying 20-40k Per Link. by Tolzeal(m): 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
It's a new month and we Looking for more space guys.
Please send me a DM if you can have us something good.
Re: Paying 20-40k Per Link. by Playthepianos: 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
Tolzeal:
What authority website in Nigeria can you get me a link for N20,000-N40,000 per Do-follow link?
I'm more interested in Real Estate, Finance or News blog.

The budget must cover the whole cost of getting a live link ( premium Content inclusive).
I would like to hear from you.

Whatsapp : https:///2348071113936

NB: Don't waste my time if all you sending to me are just bullshit with C&P jobs.

Don't waste this sum on backlinks. Rather do it yourself or forget it. Backlinks are no longer as important as they were.

Anyone that says he offers this service is a potential scammer. Beware, OP.

1 Like

Re: Paying 20-40k Per Link. by Tolzeal(m): 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
Playthepianos:

Don't waste this sum on backlinks. Rather do it yourself or forget it. Backlinks are no longer as important as they were.

Thanks, PTP for awareness.
Backlinks still works, But this is more than just backlinks - It also help with brand online reputation. So it's using a stone to kill two birds.
Re: Paying 20-40k Per Link. by fastseo: 7:24am On Nov 19, 2020
Playthepianos:

Backlinks remains the number 1 factor that Google looks before it rank a page..
I don't know where u get that statement from that backlink doesn't matter.

I have a blog that receives backlink requests of over 70 to 150$ regularly.

Note: without solid backlink u are going no where except the niche is non competitive
Re: Paying 20-40k Per Link. by Playthepianos: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
fastseo:

Backlinks remains the number 1 factor that Google looks before it rank a page..
I don't know where u get that statement from that backlink doesn't matter.

I have a blog that receives backlink requests of over 70 to 150$ regularly.

Note: without solid backlink u are going no where except the niche is non competitive

You are just talking anyhow. Or do you think I did not know what I said? So because you get backlinks requests, it means it is very important.

Whether you agree or not, backlinks are not as important as they used to be. What's more important to Google is the quality of your articles.

I see niches rank far higher than the so-called sites with backlinks and high DA, just because they more quality articles.
Re: Paying 20-40k Per Link. by Decline: 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
Playthepianos:

You are just talking anyhow. Or do you think I did not know what I said? So because you get backlinks requests, it means it is very important.

Whether you agree or not, backlinks are not as important as they used to be. What's more important to Google is the quality of your articles.

I see niches rank far higher than the so-called sites with backlinks and high DA, just because they more quality articles.
Bro you very very correct on this, in fact the quality of an article takes over 60% ranking factor of Google. The reason is that Google has known that every other factors except quality article can easily be manipulated.

So what matters to Google now is giving its users quality content for their search. Though back link still retained about 15-20% of ranking factor. But with super quality article you can rank within 2months without backlink
Re: Paying 20-40k Per Link. by fastseo: 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
Playthepianos:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/neilpatel.com/blog/backlink-quality-vs-quantity/amp/

Please from where did u get your claim from? I will like to read to get more insight please.

I think this is my 9th years on blogging and I can tell you that the number of quality backlink you can accumulate will tell how you can rank easily across board

Please note that there is different between quantity useless forum spammed backlink
from quality backlink (backlink that are not easily gotten)

A blog with zero backlink but nice content that is indept will surely struggle to rank and if it rank it will surely take a whole lot of time.

Check the front page of Google from all niche.. Gaming, sport, finance, health, etc. Access their backlink profile. You will notice that all have similarities of having powerful backlink unless in non competitive niche.

I recently bought an expired domain used by a financial company, I think a fintech. I posted first 2 competitive articles that relates to what the backlinks anchor text is all about (u can check that using ahrefs) immediately after 3 days those blog post jump to 5th position and started receiving huge amounts of traffic and even outranked my two other blogs that has same topic of over 2 years plus. Why? Because this has good quality backlinks.

I don't even register new domain again. I go for quality expired domain with great backlink profile that relates to my niche.

From my independent findings, Google places more emphasis on backlink alot.it tells their robot how relevant is your blog. I also found out that anchor text is now given much relevance.
As long as your backlinks are of high quality, and its anchor text is related to your content you are really going to rank very high.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Gift Cards Safely And Quickly On Tbay / How Do I Deal With These Two Blogs Doing Copy And Paste? (photos) / Myphpadmin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.