Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,734 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

#JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers (58954 Views)

2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics / Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide / Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers by Ryan03(f): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
payperpost:
there was a traffic light along that mile one Ikwere road before now, the police will jump in your front while the light is on yellow knowing it will soon change to red, then charge your for disobeying traffic light, you will pay 10k , they have their vulganizer within that premises , that charges 500 to pump tyre , no matter your offence . the first thing they do is to deflate your tyres and you will pay 500 to pump it back, the DPO own the business , he was selling air then.

the day they stopped me, hijacked and deflated our car, I called my uncle who was a CP at the ForceHQ in Abuja who requested to speak with Bakare a very top police officer in Rivers state at that time, I said he was to speak with Bakare , and all the police men ran away saying " He dey state headquarter , who are you? no be me go answer this call, as they all ran away. they quickly pumped my tyres free and let me go.

he has warned us to be very careful on the road and never to identify in a isolated place, he says , just tell them to take you to the station first, and then text me the details of their patrol van and name of the police station, just dont argue with them.

hmmm.. police are more dangerous than armed robbers nowadays. just imagine how they killed the mechanic because of 150k!!
may your uncle and every member of your family who is in NPF die miserable deaths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers by Ryan03(f): 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
ifud:
Pathetic story... The day you believe the police to be your friend you are entirely on your own... Tag @PoliceNG on Twitter.
why tag the same police again, they are all the same people, go and fight your fight

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers by Ryan03(f): 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
samuelshosanya:

You are correct,
Some people don't just know how to talk. using few to Judge the majority
but you guys use few police men to judge the entire force? undecided

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
Angelfrost:
This nation gets more lawless with each passing day... If not cowardice, why is that police station still standing??! Are there no youths in that area or region??!

If law enforcement agencies can't abide by laid down laws or regulations, how then do we expect the average citizen to be law abiding??!... What a country!!!

Sycophants, over to you... Come and defend your police... Do what you do best. Draw your usual analogy of how this happens everywhere in the world, including developed nations. Mtcheww. undecided

Guy I assure you ehn, if like na ikwerre indigene them do that thing to(God forbid) by now mile 1 for don shut down..

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers by zolatokunbo(m): 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
Send a summary to police complaint or call them, it has worked for me thrice! +2348057000001 or +2348057000003

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers by Colonelswitz101(m): 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
Sunisonflex39:

Barcelona 4-0 Granada

Real Madrid 3-1 Seville

Arsenal 3-1 Sheffield

Man city 4-0 crystal palace

Villarreal 2 - 0 espanyol

West Brom 2-0 stoke city

this is what I saw in my dream last night.
all correct scores

nairalanders,no harm in trying o
I am going to play it with 200 naira.

please Lord, are you the one speaking?

Play with 200 n win
U are an imbe¢ile... Of all threads on nairaland this is where u chose to practice ur chronic madness

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers by nengibo: 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
Na wa oh, evil Policemen
Re: #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers by Colonelswitz101(m): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
Sunisonflex39:

Barcelona 4-0 Granada

Real Madrid 3-1 Seville

Arsenal 3-1 Sheffield

Man city 4-0 crystal palace

Villarreal 2 - 0 espanyol

West Brom 2-0 stoke city

this is what I saw in my dream last night.
all correct scores

nairalanders,no harm in trying o
I am going to play it with 200 naira.

please Lord, are you the one speaking?

Play with 200 n win
U are an imbe¢ile... Of all threads on nairaland this is where u chose to practice ur chronic madness

4 Likes

Re: #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers by Colonelswitz101(m): 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
dominique:
This unfortunate incident would have been avoided if only they had driven on the right lane.
This is a clear case of murder, u should learn to call a spade a spade. Are u justifying murder as a punishment for driving on the wrong lane ?
Re: #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers by JBL316: 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
After reading this horrible story u now have a better understanding of the part of the Lord's prayer that says....."DELIVER US FROM EVIL"

Animals in human skin!

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

brother must u insult. tueh grow up
Re: #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
Ryan03:
may your uncle and every member of your family who is in NPF die miserable deaths
[/s]
you are a useless yahoo boy and efcc will get you any day anytime, you will be jailed for your crime , I do not like police as well and my post above attested to that , Nah all of us police they harass, you are just one of the fraudster being exploit by SARS and EFCC Men because you are a yahoo boy,

my uncle is a good man , and he saved many lives when he was in service .
a very good man. your above statement remain your portion and you will never escape it, it is not my fault that you do not have ARMY, NAVY Boss or anyone who could save you in the face of police harassment! that's your cup of tea , not mine.
I have walked passed SARS MEN , Parked beside them many times and even watched them doing their thing and they never harassed me because I'm clean, change your way of life and stop illegal business.
even the soldiers on the road tells me Welcome Sir!!! appearance shows the manner!
stop yahoo yahoo, and your conscience will be free!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers by Colonelswitz101(m): 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
brother must u insult. tueh grow up

Shut up

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
mile 1, olu obanjo rd police divisions are known for these type of stunts, I hope the victims family will get justice, heard somany cases like these at the end.nothingwill happen to the culprits, instead they will be promoted and sent to another division.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

Shut up
SECONDED..

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers by poiZon: 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
Kingosytex:
What a pathetic story!

How did we get to this stage that human lives mean little or nothing to us?

How could we allow greed and love for money destroy our conscience?

I was almost in tears as I read through the write-up. The impunity in the police force is sickening. The police aren't and can never be your friend. The police are the real enemies.
Those that took part in this crime will meet their Waterloo soon.

RIP to the deceased!!!!!I pray that those in the prison will get a helping hand.

I pray that the will of God be done.
Amen.
Re: #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers by blackbone989(m): 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
Some years back I was driving with my cousin beside me heading to Alaba to buy Nigerian movie for my uncle who was leaving Nigeria next day.we were stopped at Otto wharf n they asked who the parent of the kids are d back was I said my cousins after little discussion among themselves they said I was under arrest for kidnapping. My cousins were calling me uncle let's go n buy cartoon na n police was like u kidnapped them if not show us prove their mothers permit u to drive out with them. Long story short I settled 1k n they asked us to go. It's one experience I will never forget. God pls deal with any beast in uniform n bless those who work to protect the citizens
Re: #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers by otokx(m): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
There are always bad apples among the lot, the IGP Team will swing into action and all the culprits will have to answer to the law, under no reason should anybody be tortured to death.

The roads in Port Harcourt are just not enough for the population and the temptation is always there to drive one way but that should never be an excuse for anybody to be arrested and tortured.

#JusticeforChima
Re: #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers by opray: 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
May his soul rest in peace cry
Re: #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers by West2019(m): 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
That's is why I hate police officer's them will surely pay for this barbaric act .let's move it to front page .
Re: #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers by Jafya: 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
Put this on Twitter and tag @segalink and @AcpIshaku
Re: #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
blackbone989:
Some years back I was driving with my cousin beside me heading to Alaba to buy Nigerian movie for my uncle who was leaving Nigeria next day.we were stopped at Otto wharf n they asked who the parent of the kids are d back was I said my cousins after little discussion among themselves they said I was under arrest for kidnapping. My cousins were calling me uncle let's go n buy cartoon na n police was like u kidnapped them if not show us prove their mothers permit u to drive out with them. Long story short I settled 1k n they asked us to go. It's one experience I will never forget. God pls deal with any beast in uniform n bless those who work to protect the citizens

Lol... Chaii
Re: #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers by OnyesomJ(m): 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
The system don spoil

It shall never be well with them at all!!!

Just killed someone Husband just because of money
Re: #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers by vik110(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
Because of Christmas food and clothing well I hope the imbesil police officer enjoyed Christmas very stupid country in my next world Nigeria can never be my country even if heaven has booked Nigeria for me am not coming!!!!! Am not even trying it ....where pops life doesn't matter to them at all TUFIAKWA
Re: #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers by fegori: 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
So after killing Chima without remorse, u evil souls still have the guts to charge the other 4 boys and send them to prison and still collect their 150k. Well, i don't blame u guys, i blame the entire judiciary system that can't access a case based on hard earned evidence.
It is well
Re: #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers by famzynet: 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
I hate Nigerian police. Useless punch of criminals.
Re: #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers by famzynet: 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
I hate Nigerian police. Useless punch of criminals with guns.
Re: #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers by risos(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
This story is bone chilling. All indication are tending negative, when criminals take over control and recruit more criminals into the system what do you expect. I was watching little kids of less than 8 years play police. Funny enough it was shocking to see the scene they acted out, it was plainly harassment and extortion.
Tomorrow I'd be expecting more stories like this. Survival instinct should make anyone who loves his God to react to policemen in the same way you would react in case of an armed robbery.
Re: #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers by ebby9z(m): 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
dominique:

I agree but people should try as much as possible not to deliberately break rules that could land them in hot mess. Driving one way is not a minor offense, it's very dangerous to pedestrians. A woman and her young children (the baby she was backing and the little one she was taking to school) were all killed at once by a reckless driver driving one way. If you're driving someone else's car, try to be as careful as possible and most importantly, don't deliberately break traffic rules.

RIP to Chima, I hope he gets his justice but we'll never know if this tradegy would have been avoided if only he kept to his side of the road.

Please stop this stupidity, please. It's enough.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers by Greenbirth: 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
aadoiza:
I'm sure if this had happened to these guys in the North we would have seen bigotry tags like "barbaric North", "backward North", "evil North" but there's no such thing. There is only barbaric, backward, and evil Nigerians.
but the police officer who committed this barbaric act is a yoruba man. Read the post again. It is a high time every police officer should be posted to his region. The nigeria of today is not nigeria of 1980s
Re: #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers by jahlove4jah: 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
This is where you need to choose either to be courageous and seek for justice for late Chima and his boys or allow fear to cripple you.
Only you can make this decision.

My deepest sympathies to all those who have lost innocent loved ones to men in uniform who have seared their conscience. They will never go unpunished if not now, later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies / List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) / Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.