Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

KPMG December, 2019 Graduate Recruitment Process - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG December, 2019 Graduate Recruitment Process (1106 Views)

Afritv Recruitment Process / Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment / NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KPMG December, 2019 Graduate Recruitment Process by lawalkenny: 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hi good evening, i sat down for KPMG graduate trainee aptitude test 14th of december 2019, i was emailed with a success message 18th of december and was asked to come for documentation on the 13th of January 2020 which i have done and i am expecting them to email me with a date for the next stage which is Assessment Centre but am not sure how long this will take.
Please who else sat for the aptitude test last december 2019 nd have done documentation as well this year. Please lets know if you have been called for Assessment Centre or any further processing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KPMG December, 2019 Graduate Recruitment Process by chiron(m): 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
lawalkenny:
Hi good evening, i sat down for KPMG graduate trainee aptitude test 14th of december 2019, i was emailed with a success message 18th of december and was asked to come for documentation on the 13th of January 2020 which i have done and i am expecting them to email me with a date for the next stage which is Assessment Centre but am not sure how long this will take.
Please who else sat for the aptitude test last december 2019 nd have done documentation as well this year. Please lets know if you have been called for Assessment Centre or any further processing.

Hi I was invited for the test on the 29th of February, I would like to know how the test went and what it entails.

1 Like

Re: KPMG December, 2019 Graduate Recruitment Process by lawalkenny: 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
The test is quite easy, two sections. Section A invovle questions on verbal reasoning, quantitative reasonig, logical reasoning nd abit of current affairs. Just study d normal Gmat questions continuosly to prepare well for dis section.
Section B is essay writing. You get to chose a topic from about three or four topics. Easy topics like who is my role model, your goals for d next few yrs nd how dey relate to a career in Kpmg, why you want to work with kpmg, how you exhibited leadership qualities either in schl or ur local community, arguing abt d influence of family on d growh of a child versus peer groups,etc.
Just prepare well, if ur centre is on d island, dey normally give more dan enough time for the test nd its always paper nd pencil test but if its nt on d island, u ar likely to do CBT..
best of luck.
Re: KPMG December, 2019 Graduate Recruitment Process by chiron(m): 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
lawalkenny:
The test is quite easy, two sections. Section A invovle questions on verbal reasoning, quantitative reasonig, logical reasoning nd abit of current affairs. Just study d normal Gmat questions continuosly to prepare well for dis section.
Section B is essay writing. You get to chose a topic from about three or four topics. Easy topics like who is my role model, your goals for d next few yrs nd how dey relate to a career in Kpmg, why you want to work with kpmg, how you exhibited leadership qualities either in schl or ur local community, arguing abt d influence of family on d growh of a child versus peer groups,etc.
Just prepare well, if ur centre is on d island, dey normally give more dan enough time for the test nd its always paper nd pencil test but if its nt on d island, u ar likely to do CBT..
best of luck.

Thanks
Re: KPMG December, 2019 Graduate Recruitment Process by mrkevwee(m): 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
Hello.
I got an invitation for the test for Feb 29th and in the mail I got I was asked to come with a valid means of Identification that shows date of birth. I have misplaced my voters card and do not have international passport. Can I use my nin? Cos I was told I wld have to wait for another three weeks before they can issue me a temporary voters card.
P.s NIN doesn't carry date of birth
Re: KPMG December, 2019 Graduate Recruitment Process by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
mrkevwee:
Hello.
I got an invitation for the test for Feb 29th and in the mail I got I was asked to come with a valid means of Identification that shows date of birth. I have misplaced my voters card and do not have international passport. Can I use my nin? Cos I was told I wld have to wait for another three weeks before they can issue me a temporary voters card.
P.s NIN doesn't carry date of birth
Same here but its not an issue, go with your national ID card and your original waec, waec shows your date of birth.
Re: KPMG December, 2019 Graduate Recruitment Process by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
lawalkenny:
best of luck.
I though everybody centre is on island?
Re: KPMG December, 2019 Graduate Recruitment Process by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
lawalkenny:
They will call you for AC in February or March.
Re: KPMG December, 2019 Graduate Recruitment Process by qanda: 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
Re: KPMG December, 2019 Graduate Recruitment Process by NanoSec: 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
For recently conducted KPMG study guide plus GMAT past questions and answers ; 2015, 2016, 2018 versions,

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: KPMG December, 2019 Graduate Recruitment Process by lawalkenny: 11:25am On Feb 17, 2020
most time its at VI..however they also schedule some people for their other office on d mainland.
Re: KPMG December, 2019 Graduate Recruitment Process by lawalkenny: 11:27am On Feb 17, 2020
Pattypatt:
I though everybody centre is on island?
most time its at VI..however they also schedule some people for their other office on d mainland.
Re: KPMG December, 2019 Graduate Recruitment Process by lawalkenny: 11:29am On Feb 17, 2020
Pattypatt:
They will call you for AC in February or March.
en en..okay..but how do you know?
Re: KPMG December, 2019 Graduate Recruitment Process by MercyF: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
Please is there a link for any Whatsapp group for 2020 Kpmg. My exam is tomorrow
Re: KPMG December, 2019 Graduate Recruitment Process by lawalkenny: 12:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
MercyF:
Please is there a link for any Whatsapp group for 2020 Kpmg. My exam is tomorrow

Follow this link to join the WhatsApp group: https:///H7mvDkunWFd2iQy8efJduO
Re: KPMG December, 2019 Graduate Recruitment Process by lawalkenny: 12:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
MercyF:
Re: KPMG December, 2019 Graduate Recruitment Process by chiron(m): 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
lawalkenny:

The link is not working add me...08052370571

(1) (Reply)

15 Online Self-paced Courses To Upgrade Your Skills This 2020 / Sales Manager Beverages( Aba & Enugu) / Money Is Good, But You Have To Apply These 5 Golden Rules To Get Lots Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.