Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food (25480 Views)

Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles / We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters / Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food by seunjungle1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
Are you an idiot?! Don't you know Amotekun is for southwestern states and not north?
85% of this group of people are gallant illiterates

Alvin212:
Where is amotekun
Re: Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
Yet, some brainless buffoons/ powerdunk scrums are anti-amotekun!....

The damn, dysfunctional shithole is long overdue for disintegration.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food by kharyhordhe(m): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
Re: Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food by haleymoon: 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
Senseless killings happening in obodo 9ja slot. No value for human lives. ignorance has indeed eaten deep into the Nigerian society.
Re: Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food by Mospring(m): 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
This reminds me vividly how I almost lost my life traveling from that same Zurmi axis on 20th September, 2020. When does bandits blocked the road amidst heavy military check points; they riddled our vehicle with bullets but we were lucky to take refuge in the bush for almost 2hrs...waiting for them to successfully execute their operations before we could find our way out... Meanwhile, all our belongings was easily looted into their waiting van.... Thank God I'm alive...

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food by Alashoalash10: 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/zamfara-bandits-kill-31-in-fresh-attacks-steal-food/
This is what PMB federal government wants to turn the south west to by saying Amotekun security outfit is illegal, their plan is not hidden

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food by proprince(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hunger in the land.
Re: Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food by grandstar(m): 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
popsy2:
You people are still calling them bandits. Perhaps waiting for a court to pronounce them "Terrorists" before you all come to grasp that we have yet another budding case of terrorism in its infancy. You folks never learn.

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

They are marauders gangs.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food by baby124: 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
The northern borders are very porous. This sudden rise in crime in the North is evidence of this. Most of these criminal may not even be Nigerian. We need to look closely at the north for immigration purging. Let everyone prove where their grandfather is from. The north will empty by 25%

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food by smileyoo: 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
so sad. just immagine, 6319 precious lives wasted, in 2019 in zamfara state alone, yet we have a suppossedly caring govt. what's the different between these bandits and terrorists ? they spread the same terrors and destructions. yet the best solution this clueless govt, can come-up with, is amnesty to these vile men. how else can we define a weak nation ?

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food by Taba21: 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
ogododo:

Hope our Southwest will not cowed out. Just like my Warri people de talk; na two nations for one obodo naija.
Lalasticlala

Nigeria is not two nations

Re: Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food by XANDERBOY85: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
Esseite:

And it seems normal...

In saner climes when just two people are gratuitously murdered by gunmen, the entire country grinds to a standstill in mourning and anger, and the security forces will go all out to ensure the vermin are caught and punished! Then there’s the Naija way of doing things: blame it on the opposition!

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food by sharone21(f): 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
Same way the Fulanis want to sack other States and regions, but God is ahead of them by giving people from other regions the wisdom to tackle them from whatever angle they are coming from.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food by OnyesomJ(m): 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
nams77:

That's the solution. I forsee a future where all this will gradually spill to the south. Resources are depleting fast coupled with a population explosion and a teeming army of jobless youth
Soon they will begin cast their glance lustfully at the lush, green south flowing with milk and honey. I fear for this nation

Cc: OnyesomJ
na Only God Go Fit Help for Us This Country My Broda..

They’ve the solution to their problems, imagine A Whole Governor meeting with a Bandits to negotiates sh*t, it baffles me

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food by temiyato(m): 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
If those in power refuse to create an atmosphere of insecurity , how will they get bogus insecurity votes - money... If u know u know.
Re: Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food by Cherez: 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
Seetto:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please we need amotekun and kini-untekun.
Hahahahahaaa
Not mocking the dead
We also need Banditekun
Re: Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food by Blackpearlous(f): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
Cornel101:
North is really home of crisis,crimes and poverty.It still beats my imagination how an Almajiri will claim to be superior to an average southerner.
I'm sick of news from the north. Death is so casual so sick
Re: Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food by PHijo(m): 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
When will Nigeria's army burn the community down? Is it only Ijaw communities that are fit for that kind of treatment?
Re: Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food by Legendguru: 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
Oh
Re: Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food by Btruth: 7:47am On Jan 18, 2020
Any southerners that will not support AMOTEKUN (even if it is Tinubu himself) should be cast out. The plans of the northerners for us is evil.
Re: Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food by Benitokrishna(m): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
This Is None Of My Own Business... Stupid Hausas And fulanis.
Re: Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food by Ifababy: 1:55am On Jan 19, 2020
undecided These bandits are cold-hearted human being. May Nigeria Succeed!

Shipping service

If you are looking for a reliable personnel that can help you get any of your goods or items from the US to anywhere in Nigeria with prompt delivery, CALL THIS NUMBER:08139006216.
Re: Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food by kafeii123: 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
They should have added illegal mining to tat list...

It's the major driver for the others
Re: Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food by Thomthom(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
Health workers why not surrender your properties to avoid this kind of calamity... Abeg. WHO should restrict Health workers from all this terrorist infested areas.. Abeg..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Got Fresh Human Head, Hands From Cleric – Suspect / Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) / Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.