Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Airtel Promo, 419? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Promo, 419? (4375 Views)

Airtel Promo / Airtel Promo In Nigeria / Nokia N8 Airtel Promo Who Has Used It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Promo, 419? by Knight1(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2010
I SAW THIS SOMEWHERE AND JUST THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE BENEFICIAL TO OTHR PEOPLE/ THAT OTHER PEOPLE CAN CONFIRM

''NIGERIANS BEWARE: INDIAN GSM COMPANY AIRTEL ARE THIEVES: I said it and many did not believe me. Indian GSM Company AIRTEL are here to loot and steal. They have just started. In the late p.m. of Thursday, December 2, 2010 I migrated my number from VALUMAX to 2GOOD. After the migration I discovered that the balances on my Valumax bundle have been confiscated. It just disappeared. When I contacted Airtel Customer Service I was told that I had migrated to a new and different platform. The question is: why should the balance on my bundle account be stolen simply because I migrated to a different platform. I purchased the bundle with my own money and I have not used it to make calls. It is not a bonus from Airtel. It was purchased with my hard earned money. Why should it be stolen for any reason? More importantly, in the Newspaper advert on the Airtel migration, Nigerians are not even told that they will lose their balances if they migrate. It is very instructive to note that I also own an MTN line and have migrated many times on my MTN line. At each migration on my MTN line, they (MTN) simply transfer my balances to the new product. Why should these stealing Indians do the contrary? Nigeria must wake up to this brazen attempt by Indians to steal, loot, and plunder our foreign reseves under the guise of Airtel. Airtel please refund all the money you have stolen from Nigerians by erasing balances on their bundle accounts when they migrate to 2Good which indeed is just 2Bad. I regret that I was not too quick to recognize that Airtel’s so called strategy of lower tariffs is a cover up for duping innocent and unsuspecting Nigerian customers like me. NCC please investigate and compel thieving Airtel to return all they have stolen from us. They should also face NCC’s punitive sanctions.''

THAT'S WAT I SAW
FOR NAIRALAND, THIS IS KNIGHT1 REPORTING grin
Re: Airtel Promo, 419? by frgy1: 10:11am On Dec 07, 2010
Sory for your loss but you are the first i know with such a case.
Your darling mtn once billed me 950 naira for less than 50KB data back in 2005. So , who holy pass?
Re: Airtel Promo, 419? by Dclique(m): 10:35am On Dec 07, 2010
You get 1 free migration a month. How many times did you migrate?.
Even sef, na bcus of N100 u dey vex like this?
Re: Airtel Promo, 419? by lynxnoon(m): 10:52am On Dec 07, 2010
funny, i also changed to this 2Good plan and didnt notice any deduction from my balance undecided
Re: Airtel Promo, 419? by Dclique(m): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2010
Migration is FREE, i don't know why the poster was charged.
Re: Airtel Promo, 419? by brinebaba(m): 11:20am On Dec 07, 2010
Knight1:

''NIGERIANS BEWARE: INDIAN GSM COMPANY AIRTEL ARE THIEVES:

-I think i agree with that !

Dclique:

biG boI
Re: Airtel Promo, 419? by yahoo2(m): 11:39am On Dec 07, 2010
I also migrated but no deduction undecided undecided
Re: Airtel Promo, 419? by malikalhaj: 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2010
guess he was billed cos he works 4 MTN
Re: Airtel Promo, 419? by puskin: 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2010
mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww. . . . . . . . .False alarm??

Wen U migrated several times, how won't they charge U.
Re: Airtel Promo, 419? by lynxnoon(m): 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2010
;d ;d
Re: Airtel Promo, 419? by cabali(m): 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2010
puskin:

mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww. . . . . . . . .False alarm??

Wen U migrated several times, how won't they charge U.

Thank you!!!!!!

Complete false alarm; while you whine over nothing, allow others to enjoy the lowest tariffs; whether Indian thieves or not!!!!
Re: Airtel Promo, 419? by easy(m): 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2010
I have migrated to 2good and my balance was not cancelled or reduced
Re: Airtel Promo, 419? by Emmyk(m): 12:43am On Dec 08, 2010
Dclique:

You get 1 free migration a month. How many times did you migrate?.
hahahah. Oshe niyen men. Note this. On mtn,u can migrate once a month,u can dowit on the last day of anymonth and migrate back again on the first of the next month. Buh Airtel, sometimes if u try it like that, it will tell u, u have to wait for 30days (if u dont have 100naira that they will chop in ur acc).
Re: Airtel Promo, 419? by WackyJ1(m): 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2010
How old is Airtel that complaints have already started coming.

frgy_:

Your darling mtn once billed me 950 naira for less than 50KB data back in 2005. So , who holy pass?

lol, that was heartless. But don't remind Mtn of her past sins.
Re: Airtel Promo, 419? by frgy1: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2010
WackyJ1:

lol, that was heartless. But don't remind Mtn of her past sins.
Like they even admitted to any wrong doing. And SIMs were stil a lil expensive back then u cant just change like today.
Naija GSM users don suffer in the past o, and stil dey suffer till now. I remember data rate was 70kobo/KB. The present 5kobo is still cutthroat expensive compared to many other countries
Re: Airtel Promo, 419? by Deblow: 9:24am On Dec 13, 2010
Real false alarm and its rather unfortunate. U raised so much dust over N100! That does nt make airtel a thievin ntwk. Remember d day MTN's system went berserk and u culd pick a used voucher frm the ground load it and it will credit ur sim wt the amount on d voucher! Only God culd quantify MTN's loss on dat single day. U call on NCC to investigate. Do u think they are fools? They gave thier nod for airtel to operate here pls. If human beings can make blunders how much more an assembly of gadgets
Re: Airtel Promo, 419? by poweredcom(m): 1:11am On Dec 14, 2010
@poster cool down why ur blood dey hot just now now you do dey condemm Airtel, caling them indian thiefe, haba, why dont you visit their office or call their C/Care, you are here spweing hell on Nairaland

who cares sef.jOR O!!!!!
Re: Airtel Promo, 419? by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 23, 2010
Pls someone shud confirm for me. I heard the 2good promo is just for a month. Mine expires 21st of jan 2011. Afta dt what next. I thot it wz permanent. Is it a guise?
Re: Airtel Promo, 419? by Nutridor: 9:51am On Dec 23, 2010
Knight1 from your post I think your problem is with Indians and not Airtel. Do you work for asn Indian company? grin
Re: Airtel Promo, 419? by frgy1: 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2010
Cherechy:

Pls someone shud confirm for me. I heard the 2good promo is just for a month. Mine expires 21st of jan 2011. Afta dt what next. I thot it wz permanent. Is it a guise?
only your free sms can expire. The tariff rate is permanent(at least for now, till FG decides to increase fuel price. smiley )
Re: Airtel Promo, 419? by lynxnoon(m): 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2010
Am i d only one experiencing this today?
have not been able to make calls to any network with my zain airtel line today.
Anyone experiencing the same thing? undecided
Re: Airtel Promo, 419? by lynxnoon(m): 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2010
Am i d only one experiencing this today?
have not been able to make calls to any network with my zain airtel line today.
Anyone experiencing the same thing? undecided
Re: Airtel Promo, 419? by mygee33(m): 3:36am On Dec 24, 2010
FALSE ALARM, PAID ADVERT
Re: Airtel Promo, 419? by Benjyville(m): 3:08am On Dec 25, 2010
How can i move 2 2good package on airtel?
Re: Airtel Promo, 419? by Rogbese(m): 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2011
From where I stand, it looks like a cheap attempt to rubbish Airtel. If I had not migrated myself, I just might have been discouraged. I migrated flawlessly with no issues. I talk and talk and TALK! No issues at all. The poster should find something else/better to do with his/her time.
Re: Airtel Promo, 419? by bigrovar(m): 10:56am On Jan 04, 2011
My beef with this post is how u link Airtel with Indians I mean fine it is an Indian company but suggesting in a way that Indians generally are thieves is really really taking things over the top. Its unacceptable
Re: Airtel Promo, 419? by oge4real(f): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2011
^^^Are you Indian?
Re: Airtel Promo, 419? by Knight1(m): 9:13am On Jan 15, 2011
hey everybody, incase you ddnt read my post very well
angry
I SAW THAT ONLINE!!!
THAT'S WHY IT'S IN PARENTHESIS!!!!
I USE MTN AND NOT AIRTEL!!!!!
JUST TRYING TO SAVE ANOTHER FROM FALLING INTO THE SAME (IF IT'S ACTUALLY TRUE)
THANK YOU!
HABA!
Re: Airtel Promo, 419? by chakaz(m): 10:46am On Jan 15, 2011
Knight1:

hey everybody, incase you ddnt read my post very well
angry
I SAW THAT ONLINE!!!
THAT'S WHY IT'S IN PARENTHESIS!!!!
I USE MTN AND NOT AIRTEL!!!!!
JUST TRYING TO SAVE ANOTHER FROM FALLING INTO THE SAME (IF IT'S ACTUALLY TRUE)
THANK YOU!
HABA!
Ok, case closed as your post was based on 'hear say'! You 've noticed numerous testimonies that 'Airtel is actually 2good!' grin

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Subscription On A Droid....... HOW??????? / How To Activate MTN Missed Call Alert Service / 10,000mAh ,3GB RAM-crazy Camera-affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.