Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Between Toyota Corrola Verso And Toyota Avensis Verso - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Between Toyota Corrola Verso And Toyota Avensis Verso (2562 Views)

Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? / Toyota Avensis Verso Or Toyota Corolla Verso / Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Toyota Corrola Verso And Toyota Avensis Verso by lakeside79937: 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
Which of this 2 models between toyota avensis verso and toyota corolla verso do people prefer in nigeria please ?
Re: Between Toyota Corrola Verso And Toyota Avensis Verso by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
What's verso
Re: Between Toyota Corrola Verso And Toyota Avensis Verso by nurey(m): 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
lakeside79937:
Which of this 2 models between toyota avensis verso and toyota corolla verso do people prefer in nigeria please ?

Avensis is more popular than corolla
Re: Between Toyota Corrola Verso And Toyota Avensis Verso by radautoworks: 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
nurey:

Avensis is more popular than corolla

1 Like

Re: Between Toyota Corrola Verso And Toyota Avensis Verso by nurey(m): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
[quote author=radautoworks post=85883982][/quote]
Avensis verso is more common than Corolla verso, that's what I meant

1 Like

Re: Between Toyota Corrola Verso And Toyota Avensis Verso by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
nurey:

Kindly notify him that most avensis verso cars are converted from rhd.
Re: Between Toyota Corrola Verso And Toyota Avensis Verso by radautoworks: 11:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
nurey:

I figured there was some caveat I missed
Re: Between Toyota Corrola Verso And Toyota Avensis Verso by KOMBE: 3:22am On Jan 18, 2020
Avensis Verso is seriously sought after due to the three row seat and 4 cylinder and 2.4 litre engine capacity However most of them are converted from rhd to lhd since the vehicle is not common in American.
Don't have the reason but non converted one is unnecessarily very expensive,
Re: Between Toyota Corrola Verso And Toyota Avensis Verso by nurey(m): 5:36am On Jan 18, 2020
KOMBE:
Avensis Verso is seriously sought after due to the three row seat and 4 cylinder and 2.4 litre engine capacity However most of them are converted from rhd to lhd since the vehicle is not common in American.
Don't have the reason but non converted one is unnecessarily very expensive,

Avensis verso is not a North American vehicle, that is what the sienna is for.

Non converted vehicles that are Europe models are very expensive than converted ones, take the korope for example, RHD starts at 600k but a direct LHD with AC is between 1.2 to 1.5m
Re: Between Toyota Corrola Verso And Toyota Avensis Verso by dicksonadams(m): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2020
nurey:

Avensis verso is not a North American vehicle, that is what the sienna is for.

Non converted vehicles that are Europe models are very expensive than converted ones, take the korope for example, RHD starts at 600k but a direct LHD with AC is between 1.2 to 1.5m

Will converting to lhd cause any issue to the car in the future?
Re: Between Toyota Corrola Verso And Toyota Avensis Verso by nurey(m): 8:57am On Jan 18, 2020
dicksonadams:

Will converting to lhd cause any issue to the car in the future?

if not properly done well, which is what happens to 90% of vehicles converted in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Between Toyota Corrola Verso And Toyota Avensis Verso by Ikaosunwon(m): 12:17am On Jan 19, 2020
I have a Toyota Avensis verso for
sale
You can reach me on 08074993620

Re: Between Toyota Corrola Verso And Toyota Avensis Verso by lakeside79937: 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
How much is it going for ?

(1) (Reply)

Hyundai Sonata 2002 / Innoson Finally Unveiled The First Made In Nigeria Cars / Why Does Transmission Fail After Towing Another Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.