Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,993 members, 7,814,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

John Cena Challenges Justin Bieber To Real Life Fight After Meme Goes Viral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Cena Challenges Justin Bieber To Real Life Fight After Meme Goes Viral (5271 Views)

Bbnaija: Tacha Hits Joe In New Fight After Being Provoked By Him / Justin Bieber To Become A U.S Citizen / Justin Bieber To Become A U.S. Citizen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Cena Challenges Justin Bieber To Real Life Fight After Meme Goes Viral by spunky425(m): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2020

WWE champion, John Cena has challenged Canadian singer, Justin Bieber to a real life fight after their fighting meme goes viral.

Remember the “Yummy” singer had fallen of a unicycle last week which fans turned into different meme.

One of which was Justin Bieber smacking the WWE legend, John Cena.

John had reacted to the meme on his Instagram page, but during the Jan. 15 episode of The Talk, he challenged JB.

“OK, the interview is going to take a little bit of a turn. Justin Bieber, if that is even your real name…” John began, dramatically turning to the camera. “I know you’re going to see me in Dolittle, but if you see me on the streets, we’ll do far from little.”

Continue reading and watch video;

https://www.delaniblog.com.ng/2020/01/john-cena-challenges-justin-bieber-to-real-life-fight-after-meme-goes-viral/
Re: John Cena Challenges Justin Bieber To Real Life Fight After Meme Goes Viral by MickzyDonald: 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2020

6 Likes

Re: John Cena Challenges Justin Bieber To Real Life Fight After Meme Goes Viral by happybee: 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
Abi John cena dey mad ni?
Justin bieber ke e?!
grin
Re: John Cena Challenges Justin Bieber To Real Life Fight After Meme Goes Viral by Kingrexyl(m): 8:58am On Jan 18, 2020
Nah one finger John go use beat JB. grin
Re: John Cena Challenges Justin Bieber To Real Life Fight After Meme Goes Viral by ItooWorWor(m): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2020
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos : The Area Show Website www.area.ng Has Been Hacked / ‘ayomi’ Movie Producer Sets To Release Movie / Nigerians,i’m Ready To Act Nude”says Nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert.(hot Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.