Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Real Estate: How Real Is The Property? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Real Estate: How Real Is The Property? (681 Views)

The Market Value Of Land In Real Estate: How Important Is It / Innovation In Real Estate - How Smart Investors Are Cashing Out Big Time / Be 100% Sure Of The Property You Wish To Acquire At Ibeju Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate: How Real Is The Property? by PrinceUfe: 4:15am On Jan 18, 2020
My name is Ubong. I have been into Real Estate in Nigeria for over 5 years. I know the questions that are always asked by people who want to buy genuine landed properties in Nigeria.

The above question basically, is a call to verify the Property Before Buying.

Nowadays, people call themselves agents. Work down the streets, you’ll be amazed by the number of posters reading: “Buy Land or House Now!”.

The question is “How Real is the Property?”

Well, the act of trying to verify a property helps you in taking decision to whether the property is real or not. It helps to uncover a property that will land you into trouble. You hear about people buying properties that has already been sold here and there.

Kindly complete the reading here:
http://allreviews.com.ng/2020/01/18/real-estate-how-real-is-the-property/

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! I Need A Cheap House (single Room) At Owerri / 4bedrooms Terraced Duplex House With BQ For Sale In Lekki Lagos Nigeria / Attractive Commercial Plots For Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.