Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Top 10 Countries That Beg And Pay Citizens To Have Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Top 10 Countries That Beg And Pay Citizens To Have Sex (2469 Views)

My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / Top 10 Countries That Beg And Force Citizens To Have Sex. / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Countries That Beg And Pay Citizens To Have Sex by Mazigabriel(m): 9:50am On Jan 18, 2020
Due to development, many couples no longer have time to have sex which led to high drop in fertility and affected population growth. Countries below advise and beg citizens to have sex more in order to raise kids to boost population.

1 Share

Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Pay Citizens To Have Sex by Mazigabriel(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2020
Mazigabriel:
Due to development, many couples no longer have time to have sex which led to high drop in fertility and affected population growth. Countries below advise and beg citizens to have sex more in order to raise kids to boost population.

Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Pay Citizens To Have Sex by Mazigabriel(m): 9:53am On Jan 18, 2020
Mazigabriel:
wow

Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Pay Citizens To Have Sex by Mazigabriel(m): 9:54am On Jan 18, 2020
Mazigabriel:
lastly

Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Pay Citizens To Have Sex by Abfinest007(m): 10:08am On Jan 18, 2020
Russia in the list is surprising know how big Russia is

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Pay Citizens To Have Sex by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 18, 2020
Pay me to have sex? I'll be a millionaire in a few days

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Pay Citizens To Have Sex by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 18, 2020
INDIAAAAAAA??!!!!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Pay Citizens To Have Sex by uboma(m): 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
Shibaraba:
Pay me to have sex? I'll be a millionaire in a few days

You failed to get the gist.

You won't get paid just to have sex but to produce children.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Pay Citizens To Have Sex by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
uboma:

You failed to get the gist.

You won't get paid just to have sex but to produce children.
ill be a millionaire in 9 months. Fixed

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Pay Citizens To Have Sex by uboma(m): 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
Shibaraba:

Lol
Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Pay Citizens To Have Sex by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
Lol. They should just make visa applications from Africa easier to process and grant citizenship to willing migrants. Their working population will double in one week... guaranteed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Pay Citizens To Have Sex by craleonic: 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
Lol. They should just make visa applications from Africa easier to process and grant citizenship to willing migrants. Their working population will double in one week... guaranteed.

And their country will be taken over by Africans in less than a century...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Pay Citizens To Have Sex by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
craleonic:

And their country will be taken over by Africans in less than a century...

Is it not more population that they are looking for? Are Africans not people?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Pay Citizens To Have Sex by bukatyne(f): 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
It seems humans as a group are cursed with extremes:

Swing from too much kids to too little;
Swing from a marriage where communal interests are supreme to one where individualistic interests reign supreme;
etc. etc.
Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Pay Citizens To Have Sex by Dreyl(m): 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
fieryy:
INDIAAAAAAA??!!!!
What happened to India
Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Pay Citizens To Have Sex by Purelady(f): 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
Shibaraba:
ok o with it comes the responsibility of being a daddy, you ready?
Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Pay Citizens To Have Sex by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
Dreyl:
What happened to India

I just wasn't expecting to see India on the list. I mean out of all countries....

I'm still surprised
Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Pay Citizens To Have Sex by Dreyl(m): 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
fieryy:

I just wasn't expecting to see India in the list. I mean our of all countries....

I'm still surprised
Lol.I'm also suprised too, Indians of all countries, like seriously? cheesy
Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Pay Citizens To Have Sex by peacefull(f): 2:38am On Jan 23, 2020
Pay?! shocked
Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Pay Citizens To Have Sex by Goel: 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
Dreyl:
What happened to India
fieryy:

I just wasn't expecting to see India on the list. I mean out of all countries....

I'm still surprised
Dreyl:
Lol.I'm also suprised too, Indians of all countries, like seriously? cheesy
It's true that India tries to help all its "friendly minorities" (no matter how much propaganda violent Muslims do). This information on article BTW a bit outdated.

India's fertility rate is less than 2.2 and near to be stable.

India tries to maintain its demographic dividend where its population grows neither too fast like Africa nor declines like Europe. Otherwise economic and technological growth will stop and India will not be able to become a developed country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Pay Citizens To Have Sex by taiwoowiat: 8:37am On Jan 24, 2020
Any African countries?
Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Pay Citizens To Have Sex by KanwuliaExtra: 8:47am On Jan 24, 2020
Countries with “short and skinny” peneesis!
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Pay Citizens To Have Sex by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 24, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
Countries with “short and skinny” peneesis!
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Hello i know you are married but the thing is that i like older women, so anytime you need a permanent young sex machine, just send me a pm.

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.
Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Pay Citizens To Have Sex by vickydankal(f): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
Nigeria see your elder brothers oooo
Where is my hubby let me prepare the bed should FG consider this
Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Pay Citizens To Have Sex by Reussite: 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
Interesting!
Paid to have kids. smiley
Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Pay Citizens To Have Sex by ebenezary(m): 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
mad oh

(1) (Reply)

When Will You Start Reaping The Fruit Of Your Labour? / . / I’m Losing My Head, Home And World! Please, Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.