Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Slavery In The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Slavery In The Bible (1065 Views)

Misconceptions About Slavery In The Bible for Atheists/Theists / Slavery in the Bible: answers for Christians and the atheist dilemma / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slavery In The Bible by AntiChristian: 9:56am On Jan 18, 2020
Prologue
Sometimes I wonder why God in the Bible approved things he does not want to happen! Abraham sleep with Hagar, his wife's slave and God (not Satan) gave them Ishmael. Later God gave Sarah Isaac. Then God sent Hagar and Ishmael away making Isaac the promised Child!

This shows that the son of a slave is lesser in worth than the son a freeborn in God's eye! There was no sin on the part of Hagar or Ishmael.
And why does God approve the fertilization if He would later reject the kid?

Slavery in the Bible

1. The following passage shows that slaves are clearly property to be bought and sold like livestock.
However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

2. The following passage describes how the Hebrew slaves are to be treated.
If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, ‘I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.’ If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. (Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)

Notice how they can get a male Hebrew slave to become a permanent slave by keeping his wife and children hostage until he says he wants to become a permanent slave. What kind of family values are these?

3. The following passage describes the sickening practice of sex slavery. How can anyone think it is moral to sell your own daughter as a sex slave?
When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl’s owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

So these are the Bible family values! A man can buy as many sex slaves as he wants as long as he feeds them, clothes them, and has sex with them!
4. What does the Bible say about beating slaves? It says you can beat both male and female slaves with a rod so hard that as long as they don’t die right away you are cleared of any wrong doing
When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

5. You would think that Jesus would inspire Paul and the New Testament to have a different view of slavery, but slavery is still approved of in the New Testament, as the following passages show.
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

6. Advise for Christian slaves
Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. (1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT)

7. Finally Jesus's ending notes
The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it. “But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly. Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given.” (Luke 12:47-48 NLT)

1 Like

Re: Slavery In The Bible by MariahCarrey(f): 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
Galatians 3: 23-28
23: Before the coming of this faith, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed.
24: So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith.
25: Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.
26: So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith,
27: for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.
28: There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Re: Slavery In The Bible by AntiChristian: 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
MariahCarrey:
Galatians 3: 23-28
23: Before the coming of this faith, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed.
24: So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith.
25: Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.
26: So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith,
27: for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.
28: There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Abeg who said all this? Was it Jesus? Was it God?
Re: Slavery In The Bible by MariahCarrey(f): 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

Abeg who said all this? Was it Jesus? Was it God?
get behind me headslammer
Re: Slavery In The Bible by AntiChristian: 7:09am On Jan 19, 2020
MariahCarrey:
get behind me headslammer

Our memory verse for today!
Matthew 16:23
Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

Get behind me Satan!
Re: Slavery In The Bible by MariahCarrey(f): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2020
AntiChristian:

Our memory verse for today!
Matthew 16:23
Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

Get behind me Satan!
my belly oo

1 Like

Re: Slavery In The Bible by khiaa(f): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2020
AntiChristian:
Prologue
Sometimes I wonder why God in the Bible approved things he does not want to happen! Abraham sleep with Hagar, his wife's slave and God (not Satan) gave them Ishmael. Later God gave Sarah Isaac. Then God sent Hagar and Ishmael away making Isaac the promised Child!

This shows that the son of a slave is lesser in worth than the son a freeborn in God's eye! There was no sin on the part of Hagar or Ishmael.

Slavery in the Bible

1. The following passage shows that slaves are clearly property to be bought and sold like livestock.
However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, ‘I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.’ If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. (Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)

Notice how they can get a male Hebrew slave to become a permanent slave by keeping his wife and children hostage until he says he wants to become a permanent slave. What kind of family values are these?

3. The following passage describes the sickening practice of sex slavery. How can anyone think it is moral to sell your own daughter as a sex slave?
When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl’s owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

So these are the Bible family values! A man can buy as many sex slaves as he wants as long as he feeds them, clothes them, and has sex with them!
4. What does the Bible say about beating slaves? It says you can beat both male and female slaves with a rod so hard that as long as they don’t die right away you are cleared of any wrong doing
When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

5. You would think that Jesus would inspire Paul and the New Testament to have a different view of slavery, but slavery is still approved of in the New Testament, as the following passages show.
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. (1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT)

The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it. “But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly. Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given.” (Luke 12:47-48 NLT)

Your jesus the christ was a wicked man.
Re: Slavery In The Bible by AntiChristian: 8:49am On Jan 19, 2020
khiaa:

Your jesus the christ was a wicked man.

Yes, your Jesus is as you said.
Re: Slavery In The Bible by khiaa(f): 8:51am On Jan 19, 2020
AntiChristian:

Yes, your Jesus is as you said.

Not my Jesus, I don't believe in that false deity.
Re: Slavery In The Bible by AntiChristian: 9:32am On Jan 19, 2020
khiaa:

Not my Jesus, I don't believe in that false deity.

So na false diety inspire the Bible?
Re: Slavery In The Bible by khiaa(f): 9:37am On Jan 19, 2020
AntiChristian:

So na false diety inspire the Bible?

That deity is only in the new testament which is make believe/fiction.
Re: Slavery In The Bible by oaroloye(m): 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
MISHIGAS!

AntiChristian:

Prologue

THE STRAWMAN FALLACY IS A COWARDLY DEBATING TACTIC OF THE WICKED OYINBOS, WHICH ENTAILS MISREPRESENTING FACTS WHICH ONE MADE-UP, REFUTING THEM, AND PRETENDING THAT THAT HAS DEFEATED THE OPPONENT'S POSITION.

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32-13:5.

32. What thing soever
I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.
IF THERE arise among you
a Prophet,
or a Dreamer of Dreams,
and giveth thee
a Sign or a Wonder,
2. And the Sign or the Wonder
come to pass,
whereof he spake unto thee,
saying,

"LET US GO
AFTER OTHER GODS,
WHICH THOU
HAST NOT KNOWN,
AND LET US
SERVE THEM."

3. Thou shalt not hearken
unto the words of that Prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams:
for The LORD thy God
loveth you,
to know whether ye love
The LORD your God
with all your heart
and with all your soul.
4. Ye shall walk after
The LORD your God,
and fear Him,
and keep His Commandments,
and obey His Voice,
and ye shall serve Him,
and cleave unto Him.
5. And that Prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams,
shall be put to Death;
because he hath spoken
to turn (you) away
from The LORD your God,
Which brought you
out of the land of Egypt,
and redeemed you
out of the House of Bondage,
to thrust thee
out of The Way which
The LORD thy God
Commanded thee to walk in.
So shalt thou put
the Evil away
from the midst of thee.

PEOPLE WHO MISREPRESENT GOD HAVE FORFEITED THEIR HUMAN RIGHTS WITH GOD.

. GENESIS 16:1-6.

NOW Sarai Abram's wife
bare him no children:
and she had an handmaid,
an Egyptian,
whose name was Hagar.
2. And Sarai said unto Abram,

"Behold now,
The LORD hath restrained me
from bearing:
I pray thee,
go in unto my maid;
it may be that I may obtain
children by her."

And Abram hearkened to the voice of Sarai.
3. And Sarai Abram's wife
took Hagar her maid the Egyptian,
after Abram had dwelt ten years
in the land of Canaan,
and gave her to her husband Abram
to be his wife.
4. And he went in unto Hagar,
and she conceived:
and when she saw
that she had conceived,
her mistress was despised in her eyes.
5. And Sarai said unto Abram,

"My wrong be upon thee:
I have given my maid
into thy bosom;
and when she saw
that she had conceived,
I was despised in her eyes:
The LORD Judge
between me and thee."

6. But Abram said unto Sarai,

"Behold, thy maid is in thy hand;
do to her as it pleaseth thee."

And when Sarai dealt hardly with her,
she fled from her face.

THERE WAS SIN ON THE PART OF HAGAR.

She despised the wife of God's Chosen Covenant Partner, when she was 77 years old.

. LEVITICUS 19:17-18.

17. "Thou shalt not
hate thy Brother in thine heart:
thou shalt in any wise
Rebuke thy Neighbour,
and not suffer Sin upon him.
18. "Thou shalt not avenge,
nor bear any grudge
against the Children of thy People,
but thou shalt love
thy Neighbour as thyself:
I am the LORD."

THERE WAS SIN ON THE PART OF ISHMAEL.

. GENESIS 21:1-10.

AND the LORD visited Sarah
as he had said,
and The LORD did unto Sarah
as He had spoken.
2. For Sarah conceived,
and bare Abraham a son
in his old age,
at the set time of which
God had Spoken to him.
3. And Abraham called
the name of his son
that was born unto him,
whom Sarah bare to him,
"Isaac."
4. And Abraham circumcised
his son Isaac being eight days old,
as God had Commanded him.
5. And Abraham was
an hundred years old,
when his son Isaac was born unto him.
6. And Sarah said,

"God hath made me to laugh,
so that all that hear
will laugh with me."

7. And she said,

"Who would have said
unto Abraham,
that Sarah should have
given children suck?
For I have born him a son
in his old age."

8. And the child grew,
and was weaned:
and Abraham made a great feast
the same day that Isaac was weaned.
9. And Sarah saw
the son of Hagar the Egyptian,
which she had born unto Abraham,
mocking.
10. Wherefore she said unto Abraham,

"Cast out this bondwoman
and her son:
for the son of this bondwoman
shall not be heir with my son,
even with Isaac."

THE POWER TO MAKE A POST-MENOPAUSAL WOMAN BEAR LIKE A YOUNG WOMAN AGAIN WAS UNHEARD-OF.

HAGAR thought that she would replace Sarai as wife of Abraham.

The Egyptian king tried to Abduct and Rape Sarai when they were there.

. GENESIS 12:10-20.

10. And there was a famine in the land:
and Abram went down into Egypt
to sojourn there;
for the famine was grievous in the land.
11. And it came to pass,
when he was come near to enter into Egypt,
that he said unto Sarai his wife,

"Behold now,
I know that thou art
a fair woman to look upon:
12. "Therefore it shall come to pass,
when the Egyptians shall see thee,
that they shall say,

'THIS IS HIS WIFE:'

and they will kill me,
but they will save thee alive.
13. Say, I pray thee,
thou art my sister:
that it may be well with me
for thy sake;
and my Soul shall live
because of thee."

14. And it came to pass,
that, when Abram was
come into Egypt,
the Egyptians beheld the woman
that she was very fair.
15. The princes also
of Pharaoh saw her,
and commended her before Pharaoh:
and the woman was taken into
Pharaoh's House.
16. And he entreated Abram
well for her sake:
and he had sheep, and oxen,
and he asses, and menservants,
and maidservants, and she asses,
and camels.
17. And the LORD plagued Pharaoh
and his House with great plagues
because of Sarai Abram's wife.
18. And Pharaoh called Abram,
and said,

"What is this
that thou hast done unto me?
Why didst thou not tell me
that she was thy wife?
19. Why saidst thou,

'SHE IS MY SISTER?'

so I might have taken her
to me to wife:
now therefore behold thy wife,
take her,
and go thy way."

20. And Pharaoh commanded his men
concerning him:
and they sent him away,
and his wife,
and all that he had."

EGYPTIANS WERE NOT TO BE TRUSTED.

ABRAM knew them to use Kidnapping to seize wives, and suspected them of committing Murder.

The king GAVE Abram Human Beings as GIFTS.

For one of them to replace Abraham's wife would be quite a coup.

For all Sarah knew, Hagar might be planning to assassinate her. She had already misjudged her character twice.

You accuse God of approving Abraham having a spurious offspring and then rejecting the offspring.

He had already Promised Abraham that his own blood descendants would be numerous. It was his wife's idea, that some other woman would bear the children, that backfired on her.

. GENESIS 15:1-21.

AFTER these things The Word of the LORD
came unto Abram in a Vision,
Saying,

"Fear not, Abram:
I am thy Shield,
and thy exceeding Great Reward."

2. And Abram said,

"Lord GOD, what wilt Thou give me,
seeing I go childless,
and the steward of my House
is this Eliezer of Damascus?"

3. And Abram said,

"Behold,
to me Thou hast given no seed:
and, lo,
one born in my House
is mine heir."

4. And, behold,
The Word of The LORD
came unto him,
Saying,

"This shall not be thine heir;
but he that shall come forth
out of thine own bowels
shall be thine heir."

5. And he brought him forth abroad,
and Said,

"Look now toward Heaven,
and tell the Stars,
if thou be able to number them:"

and He said unto him,

"So shall thy seed be."

6. And he believed in The LORD;
and he counted it to him for Righteousness."

WHY COULD YOU NOT LEARN FROM THIS, THAT THINKING THAT YOU KNOW BETTER THAN GOD IS COSTLY?

[color=silver].
PROVERBS 30:21-23.

21. For three (things)
the Earth is disquieted,
and for four
(which) It cannot bear:
22. For a servant
when he reigneth;
and a fool when he is
filled with meat;
23. For an odious woman
when she is married;
and an handmaid
that is heir to her mistress.

AntiChristian:

Slavery in the Bible

FOREIGNERS HAD NO BUSINESS IN ANCIENT ISRAEL, EXCEPT AS SERVANTS OF GOD.

They had no inheritance in Israel.

So, why were they even there?

SLAVERY IS A UNIVERSAL LAW.

AntiChristian:

THE WIFE AND CHILD ARE NOT THE SLAVE'S PROPERTY- THEY BELONG TO THE MASTER.

Why should a Slave be able to just walk off with a Master's Property?

What gives him the Right?

Have you ever had a temporary employee?

Have you ever been a temporary employee?

DO YOU JUDGE THAT WHEN THE EMPLOYEE LEAVES HIS MASTER'S SERVICE, THEY GET TO TAKE WORKING EQUIPMENT THEY WANT WITH THEM WHEN THEY GO?

Is that how YOU judge?

AntiChristian:

WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR POINT, HERE?

You do seem not have one.

The Covenant of God is not about "MORALS." MORALS are the arbitrary standards of Right and Wrong that Unbelievers make up, or Idol gods inspire, that have no bearing on Reality, and can be changed at will.

The Way of God is about RIGHTEOUSNESS- things which must be BELIEVED, THOUGHT, SAID, DONE, and POSTULATED to create, control, and justly terminate LIFE.

The Commandments of God are all part of an Integrated System, whereby not one of them can be added to, modified, nor abrogated.

The Commandments of God are The Fundamental Factors of Life and Existence.

IF A GIRL IS UNPROFITABLE TO HER FATHER, HE HAS THE OPTION OF SELLING HER TO A MASTER.

As he owns her completely, Sexual Exploitation is his Right.

Clearly, a man would not sell his daughter, if she were more valuable at home, than sold.

A girl who would not want to be enslaved would therefore voluntarily work hard to avoid it, or else be worked hard against her will.

These are people, not robots.

AntiChristian:

UNGODLY PEOPLE AS YOURSELF ALWAYS FACTOR OUT THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WHEN CRITICISING GOD.

Neither do you ever tell us how you would Rule better, nor even differently.

. DEUTERONOMY 15:1-18.

AT the end of every seven years
thou shalt make a release.
2. And this is the manner
of the release:

"EVERY CREDITOR
THAT LENDETH OUGHT
UNTO HIS NEIGHBOUR
SHALL RELEASE IT;
HE SHALL NOT EXACT IT
OF HIS NEIGHBOUR,
OR OF HIS BROTHER;
BECAUSE IT IS CALLED

'THE LORD'S RELEASE.' "

3. Of a foreigner thou mayest exact it again:
but that which is thine with thy Brother
thine hand shall Release;
4. Save when there shall be no poor among you;
for The LORD shall greatly
Bless thee in the land
which The LORD thy God
giveth thee
for an inheritance to possess it:
5. Only if thou carefully
hearken unto
The Voice of The LORD thy God,
to observe to do
all these Commandments
Which I Command thee this day.
6. For The LORD thy God
Blesseth thee,
as He promised thee:
and thou shalt lend
unto many nations,
but thou shalt not borrow;
and thou shalt reign
over many nations,
but they shall not reign over thee.
7. If there be among you a poor man
of one of thy Brethren
within any of thy gates
in thy land which
The LORD thy God
giveth thee,
thou shalt not harden thine heart,
nor shut thine hand
from thy poor brother:
8. But thou shalt open
thine hand wide unto him,
and shalt surely lend him
sufficient for his need,
in that which He wanteth.
9. Beware that there be not a thought
in thy wicked heart,
saying,

"THE SEVENTH YEAR,
THE YEAR OF RELEASE,
IS AT HAND;"

and thine eye be evil
against thy poor brother,
and thou givest him nought;
and he cry unto The LORD against thee,
and it be Sin unto thee.
10. Thou shalt surely give him,
and thine heart shall not be grieved
when thou givest unto him:
because that for this thing
The LORD thy God shall Bless thee
in all thy works,
and in all that thou puttest
thine hand unto.
11. For the Poor
shall never cease
out of the land:
therefore I Command thee,
saying,

"THOU SHALT
OPEN THINE HAND WIDE
UNTO THY BROTHER,
TO THY POOR,
AND TO THY NEEDY,
IN THY LAND."

12. And if thy Brother,
an Hebrew man,
or an Hebrew woman,
be sold unto thee,
and serve thee six years;
then in the seventh year
thou shalt let him go free from thee.
13. And when thou
sendest him out free from thee,
thou shalt not let him
go away empty:
14. Thou shalt furnish him liberally
out of thy flock,
and out of thy floor,
and out of thy winepress:
of that wherewith The LORD thy God
hath Blessed thee
thou shalt give unto him.
15. And thou shalt remember
that thou wast a bondman
in the land of Egypt,
and The LORD thy God
redeemed thee:
therefore I Command thee
this thing to day.
16. And it shall be,
if He say unto thee,

I WILL NOT
GO AWAY FROM THEE;

because He loveth thee
and thine house,
because He is well with thee;
17. Then thou shalt take an aul,
and thrust it through his ear
unto the door,
and He shall be
thy servant for ever.
And also unto thy maidservant
thou shalt do likewise.
18. It shall not seem hard unto thee,
when thou sendest him away
free from thee;
for He hath been worth
a double hired servant to thee,
in serving thee six years:
and the LORD thy God
shall Bless thee
in all that thou doest.

THE WICKED UNBELIEVERS PRETEND NOT TO KNOW THAT SLAVERY IN ISRAEL WAS TEMPORARY, AND THAT SLAVES COULD QUIT AT ANY TIME- IF THEY DID NOT MIND FORFEITING THEIR GRATUITY.

Oyinbos criticizing Slavery invariably pretend that Ancient Israel practiced Slavery the way THEY practiced Slavery- which The Law of God forbade.

. EXODUS 21:15-17.

15. "And he that smiteth
his father,
or his mother,
shall be surely
put to death.

16. "And he that stealeth
a man,
and selleth him,
or if he be found in his hand,
he shall surely be put to death.

17. "And he that curseth
his father, or his mother,
shall surely be put to death."

THE TYPE OF SLAVERY YOUR OYINBO MASSAS PRACTICED IS A CAPITAL SIN- FOR WHICH THEY ARE STILL PAYING TODAY.

The most popular "Gospel Hymn," AMAZING GRACE, was written by a man named JOHN NEWTON, who was a SLAVE TRADER, and "CONVERTED" out of FEAR, when his Slave Ship hit a storm.

FOR SIX YEARS AFTER HIS SO-CALLED "CONVERSION," HE CONTINUED TO TRADE SLAVES!

It should be obvious that the Lord Yeshua will deny this sort of "Christian" at his Judgment. Those are NOT Saved.

TO BE A SLAVE IN ANCIENT ISRAEL, YOU HAD TO BE PRETTY DIM-WITTED.

Everybody had land.

Every 49 years, sold land automatically reverted to its original family owners.

If cash were needed, INTEREST-FREE LOANS were available, which were automatically cancelled every seven years.

To be become a SLAVE, you had to be SERIOUSLY TALENTED IN IDIOCY OR IGNORANCE.

SLAVERY primarily educated the Slave in HOW TO EARN MONEY- 100% at their Master's risk. After seven years of LEARNING TO FEED A FAMILY, the Slave becomes FREE, and is given a substantial share of the profits he helped earn.

To want to stay and work for a master, when they could have gone to work for themselves, makes no sense.

If he stays on, because he married a Slave- IS THAT WHAT HE SIGNED UP TO DO?

SOME PEOPLE ARE STUBBORN IDIOTS, AND WILL NOT LEARN WITHOUT BEING BEATEN TO WITHIN A NANOMETER OF THEIR LIFE.

If the Slave does not do their job, he could jeopardize himself and his master.

[To be Continued.]
Re: Slavery In The Bible by oaroloye(m): 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
[Continued:]

Limiting the extent to which a frustrated Master can punish a Slave gives the advantage to the Slave.

How is that justice?

The Slave, knowing that he could be accidentally beaten to Death, would be wise to avoid such beating.

The Master and Slave serve the same God, and should go to the same Synagogue.

If the Slave feels he is unjustly treated, they can complain to the RABBI and ELDERS.

A SLAVE who is justly beaten to Death deserves no Sympathy. A Slave who is unjustly beaten has the recourse of PRAYING TO GOD FOR DIVINE HEALING.

I strongly honestly doubt that that ever happened- a beaten up Slave, asking God for Healing- because the Israelites were stupid.

When Lord Yeshua selected the one guy in Solomon's Porch to Heal, there was no mass-exodus of all other sufferers for Lord Yeshua to Heal them.

No one said:

"Let's Heal the rest!!!"

Instead, they looked for Yeshua to KILL HIM.

When Elisha Healed NAMAAN, the Syrian ENEMY- the ONLY Leper who came to Elisha- ALL THE OTHER LEPERS STAYED AWAY!

One wonders what they even worshipped YAHWEH-RAPHA for!

AntiChristian:

. DEUTERONOMY 23:15-16.

15. Thou shalt not deliver
unto his master
the servant which is
escaped from his master
unto thee:
16. He shall dwell with thee,
even among you, in that place
which he shall choose
in one of thy gates,
where it liketh him best:
thou shalt not oppress him.

[IT WOULD BE STUPID TO ADVISE SLAVES TO RUN AWAY, OR SERVE THEIR MASTERS POORLY, SEEING THAT THE ROMAN EMPIRE DEPENDED ON SLAVES, AND PUNISHED SLAVES WITH DEATH.

But that is what THE TRUE GOSPEL entails. PAUL NEEDED to tell THAT lie, in his Master Plan of getting to Emperor Nero, and persuading him to perceive Christianity as a threat, so that he would kill every Christian outside of his Pharisee Jurisdiction.

If he had taught THE TRUTH- that SLAVES HAVE THE RIGHT TO FLEE SLAVERY- he would have been executed before he had the chance to reach Nero.

AntiChristian:

THE DISCIPLES LIED TO THE GENTILES, AND TO THE HEBREW CHRISTIANS WHO DIDN'T WITNESS LORD YESHUA'S TEACHINGS FIRSTHAND.

. MATTHEW 6:24.

24. "No man can
serve two masters:
for either he will
hate the one,
and love the other,
or else he will
hold to the one,
and despise the other.
Ye cannot serve God
and mammon."

THEY KNEW THAT THEY WERE DESTROYING THESE CHRISTIANS' SOULS WITH THEIR DELIBERATELY FALSE TEACHINGS.

They had NO intention of helping ANYONE get SAVED!

AntiChristian:

LORD YESHUA ILLUSTRATED THE WORKING OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, USING THE STANDARD TREATMENT OF SLAVES AS AN EXAMPLE.

oaroloye:

. THE TEN TALENTS. (Matthew 25:1-46.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

. THE TEN POUNDS. (Luke 19:11-27.)

1. THE ABOVE; 2. THE BELOW.
3. THE EARTH; 4. THE NETHER REALMS.
5. FIRE; 6. WATER.
7. THE MOVING; 8. THE STATIONARY.
9. THE LOUD; 10. THE SILENT.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.].

. DEUTERONOMY 25:1-4.

IF there be
a controversy between men,
and they come unto judgment,
that the judges may judge them;
then they shall justify the Righteous,
and condemn the Wicked.
2. And it shall be, if the Wicked man
be worthy to be beaten,
that the judge shall cause him
to lie down,
and to be beaten before his face,
according to his fault,
by a certain number.
3. Forty stripes he may give him,
and not exceed:
lest, if he should exceed,
and beat him above these
with many stripes,
then thy Brother
should seem vile unto thee.
4. Thou shalt not muzzle the ox
when he treadeth out (the corn).

All Humans Exist on Eight Dynamic Levels in Forty Levels of Awareness:

. THE EIGHT DYNAMICS.

1. SELF; 2. FAMILY; 3. GROUPS;
4. ALL MANKIND; 5. ALL LIVING THINGS;
6. THE MEST
(Matter, Energy, Space, Time - i.e. PHYSICAL) [b[UNIVERSE;[/b]
7. SPIRITS; 8. GOD.

. THE FORTY AWARENESS LEVELS.

40. SERENITY
30. POSTULATES
22. GAMES
20. ACTION
8.0 EXHILARATION
6.0 AESTHETICS
4.0 ENTHUSIASM
3.5 CHEERFULNESS
3.0 CONSERVATISM
2.5 BOREDOM
2.0 OVERT HOSTILITY
1.8 PAIN
1.5 ANGER
1.4 HATE
1.2 NO SYMPATHY
1.1 COVERT HOSTILITY
1.0 FEAR
0.9 SYMPATHY
0.5 GRIEF
0.1 APATHY
0.0 BODY DEATH.

. THE AWARENESS LEVELS REQUIRED TO COMMAND THE DYNAMICS.

8. SELF; 12. GROUPS; 15. ALL MANKIND; 22. MEST UNIVERSE; 32. SPIRITS; 40. GOD.

[See: SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL: The Prediction of Human Behaviour, by L. Ron Hubbard.
THE DYNAMICS AND TONE SCALE, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

WHEN WE COMMIT SIN, THE DEVILS ARE ENTITLED TO INFLICT PUNISHMENT UPON US, BY TAKING AWAY SOME OF OUR LIFE-ENERGY.

Life Energy has FORTY LEVELS within a UNIVERSE. There are EIGHT Universes.

The Common Sinner has only enough Life Energy to access the first, and lowest FORTY LEVELS.

If all of the 40 Levels are removed, we are DEAD.

This is THE SPIRITUAL TRUTH that CORPORAL PUNISHMENT was supposed to remind the Israelites of. It is unlikely that any Prophet figured it out, until Lord Yeshua- who surely knew, and told his Disciples.

. JOHN 15:1-16.

"I AM The True Vine,
and my Father is The Husbandman.
2. "Every branch in me
that beareth not Fruit
He taketh away:
and every branch
that beareth Fruit,
He purgeth it,
that it may bring forth
more Fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean
through the Word
Which I have Spoken
unto you.
4. "Abide in me,
and I in you.
As the branch cannot
bear fruit of itself,
except it abide in the vine;
no more can ye,
except ye abide in me.
5. "I am the Vine,
ye are the Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME
AND I IN HIM,
THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH
MUCH FRUIT:'

for without me
ye can do Nothing.
6. "If a man abide not in me,
he is cast forth as a branch,
and is withered;
and men gather them,
and cast them into the Fire,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,
and my Words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will,
and it shall be done unto you.
8. "Herein is
my Father Glorified,

'THAT YE BEAR
MUCH FRUIT.'

so shall ye be my Disciples.
9. "As The Father
hath Loved me,
so have I Loved you:
continue ye in my Love.
10. "If ye keep my Commandments,
ye shall abide in my Love;
even as I have kept
my Father's Commandments,
and abide in His Love.
11. "These things have I
Spoken unto you,
that my Joy
might remain in you,
and that your joy
might be full.
12. "This is my Commandment,

'THAT YE LOVE ONE ANOTHER,
AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.'

13. "Greater love
hath no man than this,

'THAT A MAN
LAY DOWN HIS LIFE
FOR HIS FRIENDS.'

14. "Ye are my Friends,
if ye do whatsoever
I Command you.
15. "Henceforth I call you
not "Servants;"
for the servant knoweth not
what his lord doeth:
but I have called you "Friends;"
for all things that I have
heard of my Father
I have made known unto you.
16. "Ye have not chosen me,
but I have chosen you,
and ordained you,
that ye should go
and bring forth Fruit,
and that your Fruit
should remain:
that whatsoever ye shall ask
of The Father in my Name,
He may give it you."

LORD YESHUA'S DISCIPLES TOLD NO ONE- SO THAT ALL THE CHRISTIANS WHO DEPENDED UPON THEM FOR THE TRUTH WOULD FAIL, LOSE THEIR SOULS, AND NEVER SURPASS THEM.

Both L. RON HUBBARD of SCIENTOLOGY and CARLOS CASTANEDA of NAGUALISM confirm that PERCEPTION and ATTAINMENT of FORTY SPIRITUAL-ENERGY and AWARENESS LEVELS are NECESSARY to Control the Earth completely.

Otherwise, not even I could have deciphered Moses' Cipher.

The MASTER/SLAVE RELATIONSHIP is at the Core of every Operation in Life.

If that is Evil, then NOTHING is GOOD.

Many Oyinbos sanctimoniously shun CARNIVORISM, claiming that it is "IMMORAL" TREATMENT of Sentient Beings.

They Hypocritically eat VEGETABLES ONLY- claiming that THEY are NOT SENTIENT.

L. RON HUBBARD, in an infamously derided experiment, proved to his satisfaction that TOMATO PLANTS are SENTIENT. He connected one to his SCIENTOLOGY ELECTROPARAPSYCHOMETER,th a device designed to measure emotional changes in Humans- and found that it registered Emotion, when he DECIDED to burn one of its leaves.

Therefore, we are ENSLAVING SENTIENT BEINGS, to serve as our FOOD SUPPLY.

If SLAVERY is EVIL, that means EATING is EVIL, too.

If you believe that SLAVERY is IMMORAL, and YOU are a "MORAL" person, why don't you LIBERATE your ARMS and LEGS from the ENSLAVEMENT you inflict upon them, and allow them to GO FREE?

Of course you engage in DOUBLE STANDARDS in such matters!

[Concluded?]
Re: Slavery In The Bible by poik(m): 1:14am On Jan 20, 2020
AntiChristian:
Prologue

Slavery in the Bible

the concept of slavery as understood by us today is not the same as was prevalent in Israel at the time of Exodus and leviticus. It could be the same word, but the undeestanding is different.
Picture this: would it make sense for an all-knowing God to bring His people out of egypt with a heavy hand, then allow them undergo the same harsh treatment in the hands of their very own brothers? Does that add up? That shows you that the understanding and application is not the same as Europeans coming to African to steal and sell human beings.

The kind of slavery prevalent then was most probably slavery which came about through inability to pay a debt.
Re: Slavery In The Bible by oaroloye(m): 10:52am On Jan 20, 2020
[Continued:]

Limiting the extent to which a frustrated Master can punish a Slave gives the advantage to the Slave.

How is that justice?

The Slave, knowing that he could be accidentally beaten to Death, would be wise to avoid such beating.

The Master and Slave serve the same God, and should go to the same Synagogue.

If the Slave feels he is unjustly treated, they can complain to the RABBI and ELDERS.

A SLAVE who is justly beaten to Death deserves no Sympathy. A Slave who is unjustly beaten has the recourse of PRAYING TO GOD FOR DIVINE HEALING.

I strongly honestly doubt that that ever happened- a beaten up Slave, asking God for Healing- because the Israelites were stupid.

When Lord Yeshua selected the one guy in Solomon's Porch to Heal, there was no mass-exodus of all other sufferers for Lord Yeshua to Heal them.

No one said:

"Let's Heal the rest!!!"

Instead, they looked for Yeshua to KILL HIM.

When Elisha Healed NAMAAN, the Syrian ENEMY- the ONLY Leper who came to Elisha- ALL THE OTHER LEPERS STAYED AWAY!

One wonders what they even worshipped YAHWEH-RAPHA for!

AntiChristian:

. DEUTERONOMY 23:15-16.

15. Thou shalt not deliver
unto his master
the servant which is
escaped from his master
unto thee:
16. He shall dwell with thee,
even among you, in that place
which he shall choose
in one of thy gates,
where it liketh him best:
thou shalt not oppress him.

[IT WOULD BE STUPID TO ADVISE SLAVES TO RUN AWAY, OR SERVE THEIR MASTERS POORLY, SEEING THAT THE ROMAN EMPIRE DEPENDED ON SLAVES, AND PUNISHED SLAVES WITH DEATH.

But that is what THE TRUE GOSPEL entails. PAUL NEEDED to tell THAT lie, in his Master Plan of getting to Emperor Nero, and persuading him to perceive Christianity as a threat, so that he would kill every Christian outside of his Pharisee Jurisdiction.

If he had taught THE TRUTH- that SLAVES HAVE THE RIGHT TO FLEE SLAVERY- he would have been executed before he had the chance to reach Nero.

AntiChristian:

THE DISCIPLES LIED TO THE GENTILES, AND TO THE HEBREW CHRISTIANS WHO DIDN'T WITNESS LORD YESHUA'S TEACHINGS FIRSTHAND.

. MATTHEW 6:24.

24. "No man can
serve two masters:
for either he will
hate the one,
and love the other,
or else he will
hold to the one,
and despise the other.
Ye cannot serve God
and mammon."

THEY KNEW THAT THEY WERE DESTROYING THESE CHRISTIANS' SOULS WITH THEIR DELIBERATELY FALSE TEACHINGS.

They had NO intention of helping ANYONE get SAVED!

AntiChristian:

LORD YESHUA ILLUSTRATED THE WORKING OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, USING THE STANDARD TREATMENT OF SLAVES AS AN EXAMPLE.

oaroloye:

. THE TEN TALENTS. (Matthew 25:1-46.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

. THE TEN POUNDS. (Luke 19:11-27.)

1. THE ABOVE; 2. THE BELOW.
3. THE EARTH; 4. THE NETHER REALMS.
5. FIRE; 6. WATER.
7. THE MOVING; 8. THE STATIONARY.
9. THE LOUD; 10. THE SILENT.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.].

. DEUTERONOMY 25:1-4.

IF there be
a controversy between men,
and they come unto judgment,
that the judges may judge them;
then they shall justify the Righteous,
and condemn the Wicked.
2. And it shall be, if the Wicked man
be worthy to be beaten,
that the judge shall cause him
to lie down,
and to be beaten before his face,
according to his fault,
by a certain number.
3. Forty stripes he may give him,
and not exceed:
lest, if he should exceed,
and beat him above these
with many stripes,
then thy Brother
should seem vile unto thee.
4. Thou shalt not muzzle the ox
when he treadeth out (the corn).

All Humans Exist on Eight Dynamic Levels in Forty Levels of Awareness:

. THE EIGHT DYNAMICS.

1. SELF; 2. FAMILY; 3. GROUPS;
4. ALL MANKIND; 5. ALL LIVING THINGS;
6. THE MEST
(Matter, Energy, Space, Time - i.e. PHYSICAL) [b[UNIVERSE;[/b]
7. SPIRITS; 8. GOD.

. THE FORTY AWARENESS LEVELS.

40. SERENITY
30. POSTULATES
22. GAMES
20. ACTION
8.0 EXHILARATION
6.0 AESTHETICS
4.0 ENTHUSIASM
3.5 CHEERFULNESS
3.0 CONSERVATISM
2.5 BOREDOM
2.0 OVERT HOSTILITY
1.8 PAIN
1.5 ANGER
1.4 HATE
1.2 NO SYMPATHY
1.1 COVERT HOSTILITY
1.0 FEAR
0.9 SYMPATHY
0.5 GRIEF
0.1 APATHY
0.0 BODY DEATH.

. THE AWARENESS LEVELS REQUIRED TO COMMAND THE DYNAMICS.

8. SELF; 12. GROUPS; 15. ALL MANKIND; 22. MEST UNIVERSE; 32. SPIRITS; 40. GOD.

[See: SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL: The Prediction of Human Behaviour, by L. Ron Hubbard.
THE DYNAMICS AND TONE SCALE, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

WHEN WE COMMIT SIN, THE DEVILS ARE ENTITLED TO INFLICT PUNISHMENT UPON US, BY TAKING AWAY SOME OF OUR LIFE-ENERGY.

Life Energy has FORTY LEVELS within a UNIVERSE. There are EIGHT Universes.

The Common Sinner has only enough Life Energy to access the first, and lowest FORTY LEVELS.

If all of the 40 Levels are removed, we are DEAD.

This is THE SPIRITUAL TRUTH that CORPORAL PUNISHMENT was supposed to remind the Israelites of. It is unlikely that any Prophet figured it out, until Lord Yeshua- who surely knew, and told his Disciples.

. JOHN 15:1-16.

"I AM The True Vine,
and my Father is The Husbandman.
2. "Every branch in me
that beareth not Fruit
He taketh away:
and every branch
that beareth Fruit,
He purgeth it,
that it may bring forth
more Fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean
through the Word
Which I have Spoken
unto you.
4. "Abide in me,
and I in you.
As the branch cannot
bear fruit of itself,
except it abide in the vine;
no more can ye,
except ye abide in me.
5. "I am the Vine,
ye are the Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME
AND I IN HIM,
THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH
MUCH FRUIT:'

for without me
ye can do Nothing.
6. "If a man abide not in me,
he is cast forth as a branch,
and is withered;
and men gather them,
and cast them into the Fire,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,
and my Words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will,
and it shall be done unto you.
8. "Herein is
my Father Glorified,

'THAT YE BEAR
MUCH FRUIT.'

so shall ye be my Disciples.
9. "As The Father
hath Loved me,
so have I Loved you:
continue ye in my Love.
10. "If ye keep my Commandments,
ye shall abide in my Love;
even as I have kept
my Father's Commandments,
and abide in His Love.
11. "These things have I
Spoken unto you,
that my Joy
might remain in you,
and that your joy
might be full.
12. "This is my Commandment,

'THAT YE LOVE ONE ANOTHER,
AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.'

13. "Greater love
hath no man than this,

'THAT A MAN
LAY DOWN HIS LIFE
FOR HIS FRIENDS.'

14. "Ye are my Friends,
if ye do whatsoever
I Command you.
15. "Henceforth I call you
not "Servants;"
for the servant knoweth not
what his lord doeth:
but I have called you "Friends;"
for all things that I have
heard of my Father
I have made known unto you.
16. "Ye have not chosen me,
but I have chosen you,
and ordained you,
that ye should go
and bring forth Fruit,
and that your Fruit
should remain:
that whatsoever ye shall ask
of The Father in my Name,
He may give it you."

LORD YESHUA'S DISCIPLES TOLD NO ONE- SO THAT ALL THE CHRISTIANS WHO DEPENDED UPON THEM FOR THE TRUTH WOULD FAIL, LOSE THEIR SOULS, AND NEVER SURPASS THEM.

Both L. RON HUBBARD of SCIENTOLOGY and CARLOS CASTANEDA of NAGUALISM confirm that PERCEPTION and ATTAINMENT of FORTY SPIRITUAL-ENERGY and AWARENESS LEVELS are NECESSARY to Control the Earth completely.

Otherwise, not even I could have deciphered Moses' Cipher.

The MASTER/SLAVE RELATIONSHIP is at the Core of every Operation in Life.

If that is Evil, then NOTHING is GOOD.

Many Oyinbos sanctimoniously shun CARNIVORISM, claiming that it is "IMMORAL" TREATMENT of Sentient Beings.

They Hypocritically eat VEGETABLES ONLY- claiming that THEY are NOT SENTIENT.

L. RON HUBBARD, in an infamously derided experiment, proved to his satisfaction that TOMATO PLANTS are SENTIENT. He connected one to his SCIENTOLOGY ELECTROPARAPSYCHOMETER,th a device designed to measure emotional changes in Humans- and found that it registered Emotion, when he DECIDED to burn one of its leaves.

Therefore, we are ENSLAVING SENTIENT BEINGS, to serve as our FOOD SUPPLY.

If SLAVERY is EVIL, that means EATING is EVIL, too.

If you believe that SLAVERY is IMMORAL, and YOU are a "MORAL" person, why don't you LIBERATE your ARMS and LEGS from the ENSLAVEMENT you inflict upon them, and allow them to GO FREE?

Of course you engage in DOUBLE STANDARDS in such matters!

. DEUTERONOMY 25:13-16.

13. Thou shalt not
have in thy bag
divers weights,
a great and a small.
14. Thou shalt not
have in thine house
divers measures,
a great and a small.
15. (But) thou shalt have
a perfect and just weight,
a perfect and just measure
shalt thou have:
that thy days
may be lengthened
in the land which
The LORD thy God giveth thee.
16. For all that do such things,
(and) all that do unrighteously,
(are) an abomination
unto The LORD thy God.

. DEUTERONOMY 27:18.

18. "Cursed be he
that maketh the blind
to wander out of the way."

And all the people shall say,

"AMEN."

.   DEUTERONOMY 27:26.

26. Cursed be he
that confirmeth not all
The Words of This Law
to do them.

And all the people shall say,

"AMEN."

AntiChristian:

Prologue

(1) THE OFFSPRING OF A SLAVE IS NOT THE EQUAL OF THE OFFSPRING OF A FREE PERSON.

Therefore: The Offspring of a SINNER- that is to say a Slave of SATAN- is NOT INNOCENT.

That is to say, YOU are NOT Innocent.

You were NEVER Innocent.

THE DEVIL was your Owner and Master the whole time. Even if only one of your Parents were a Sinner.

[Concluded?]
Re: Slavery In The Bible by oaroloye(m): 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
AntiChristian:

Slavery in the Bible

HERE IS A RADICAL IDEA!

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE A SLAVE IN ISRAEL, DON'T GO TO ISRAEL!

If you are a Slave in Israel, and don't like being a Slave in Israel: LEAVE!

AntiChristian:

ARE YOU COMPLETELY MENTAL?

Did you become a Slave in order to get a wife and children?

Does being a Slave together with another man's Slave make her YOUR Property?

Is that how it works?

Did you forget THE TENTH COMMANDMENT YAHWEH GOD dictated in Person, the first and only time He addressed a whole nation?

. EXODUS 20:17.

17. "Thou shalt not Covet
thy Neighbour's House,
thou shalt not Covet
thy Neighbour's Wife,
nor his Manservant,
nor his Maidservant,
nor his Ox,
nor his Ass,
nor Any Thing
that is thy Neighbour's."

The larger application of this Principle is:

YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN ARE NOT SAVED, JUST BECAUSE YOU REPENTED AND CONVERTED, OR GOT DELIVERED.

If you do not HATE your FATHER, MOTHER, HUSBAND, WIFE, BROTHER, SISTER, SON, DAUGHTER, OR CHEMICALLY-CONFUSED, YOU CANNOT BE LORD YESHUA'S DISCIPLE!

You cannot Exit the Kingdom of Satan, and Enter Into The Kingdom of Heaven, if you are in FAMILIAL SERVITUDE to a RELATIVE!

If you love FREEDOM, you should not WANT a wife and child in Bondage to a Master.

AntiChristian:

I MUST CONFESS TO THIS BEING AN "I UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION, BUT FAIL TO PERCEIVE THE PROBLEM?" MOMENT FOR ME!

The Purpose of Women is REPRO-(*Bleep!*)ING-DUCTION!

Are there girls who have HIGHER Purposes in life than that?

Well, then- they had better not let themselves get sold, then?

If a father cannot sell his own daughter, THAT IS A CURSE!

If a Master cannot sexually exploit his own female Slave, THAT IS A CURSE!

You are saying that Men cannot OWN females they birthed, or females they BOUGHT AND PAID-FOR!

Eh. If any lady Nairalanders send any Assassins out to get me, they better not be women.

AntiChristian:

SINCE NOBODY HIRES OUT AS A SLAVE TO BE A PUNCHBAG- EXCEPT IN HOLLYWOOD- A SENSIBLE SLAVE GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO AVOID TRIGGERING THE INCREDIBLE BRUCE BANNER.

In Nagualism, this is an important Source of Spiritual Power.

The Spiritual Warrior deliberately puts themselves in the Power of an Earthly Master, who has the ability to KILL THEM OUTRIGHT- then DELIBERATELY TAKE AS MANY LIBERTIES AS THEY CAN- without triggering the Master's Killing Rage.

When they have done this, they take that EXPERIENCE into the Spiritual Realm, and use it to wean Spiritual Prizes away from DANGEROUS ENTITIES.

[See: THE POWER OF SILENCE, by Carlos Castaneda.]

That tells us what YAHWEH GOD was trying to teach His Worshippers, here.

AntiChristian:

PAUL WAS NEVER A CHRISTIAN: LORD YESHUA NEVER INSPIRED ANY OF HIS TEACHINGS!

Commonsense should have told you that, when you saw him preach THE EXACT OPPOSITE to what LORD YESHUA COMMANDED.

(1) No Man nor Servant can serve two Masters.

(2) No Disciple of Lord Yeshua can be called a Master, because only Lord Yeshua is their Master.

AntiChristian:

LORD YESHUA'S DISCIPLES ALL ABANDONED THE GOSPEL, AND MUCH OF WHAT THEY SAID IS UNTRUSTWORTHY AND CYNICAL LYING AND FLATTERY.

Therefore, they NEVER corrected PAUL, despite his obvious lies- because they knew that he was DESTROYING THEIR COMPETITION FOR THEM!

AntiChristian:

LORD YESHUA USED EARTHLY EXAMPLES TO SHOW HOW THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN WORKS.

Are you so stupid as to think that Servants of God, Satan, or Man can fail their duty toward whoever their Masters are, and go without punishment?

Is that how you treat YOUR employees?

Is that the sort of treatment you demand as YOUR Right, as an employee?

[Concluded?]
Re: Slavery In The Bible by oaroloye(m): 6:47am On Jan 29, 2020
MISHIGAS!

poik:

the concept of slavery as understood by us today is not the same as was prevalent in Israel at the time of Exodus and leviticus. It could be the same word, but the undeestanding is different.

IT IS SO ANNOYING WHEN AMATEURS DISTORT THE BIBLE, WITHOUT BOTHERING TO READ IT!

When talking about deficiencies in Understanding, SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!

poik:

Picture this: would it make sense for an all-knowing God to bring His people out of egypt with a heavy hand, then allow them undergo the same harsh treatment in the hands of their very own brothers?

ONLY SHALLOW PEOPLE HAVE TO MEASURE OTHER MEN BY THEMSELVES!

You cannot THINK HUMBLY that MAYBE THE ISRAELITES WERE BETTER PEOPLE THAN YOURS'?

If YOUR people kept Slaves, YOU WOULD ALL ABUSE THEM. I know that of you and your people, because you automatically assumed that the Israelites could only abuse their Slaves.

That means that you have never seen any better behavior, so that you cannot conceive of anyone keeping Slaves Righteously, fearing God.

poik:

Does that add up? That shows you that the understanding and application is not the same as Europeans coming to African to steal and sell human beings.

A term translated "SLAVE" only occurs once in The Bible. No such term exists in the Old Testament:

. JEREMIAH 2:11-14.

11. "Hath a nation changed
(their) gods,
which (are) yet no gods?
But my people have
changed their Glory
for (that which) doth not profit.
12. "Be astonished,
O ye Heavens,
at this,
and be horribly afraid,
be ye very desolate,"

Saith The LORD.

13. "For my people
have committed two Evils;
they have forsaken Me
The Fountain of Living Waters,
and hewed them out cisterns,
broken cisterns,
that can hold no water.
[14. "(Is) Israel a servant?
(Is) he a homeborn (Slave)?
Why is he spoiled?"

IN THE KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE, WORDS THAT ARE ITALICIZED ARE NOT TRANSLATIONS, BUT ADDITIONS BY THE TRANSLATORS, ACCORDING TO THEIR UNDERSTANDING OF THE AUTHORS' MEANINGS.

(Look it up!)

Therefore, the word SLAVE occurs only ONCE in The Bible- and that ONE TIME is an ADDITION by the OYINBOS.

. REVELATION 18:10-14.

10. Standing afar off
for the fear of her torment,
saying,

"ALAS, ALAS,
THAT GREAT CITY BABYLON,
THAT MIGHTY CITY!
FOR IN ONE HOUR
IS THY JUDGMENT COME."

11. And the Merchants of the Earth shall weep and mourn over Her;
for no man buyeth their
Merchandise any more:
12. The Merchandise
of gold, and silver,
and precious stones,
and of pearls, and fine linen,
and purple, and silk,
and scarlet, and all thyine wood,
and all manner vessels of ivory,
and all manner vessels
of most precious wood,
and of brass, and iron,
and marble,
13. And cinnamon, and odours,
and ointments, and frankincense,
and wine, and oil,
and fine flour, and wheat,
and beasts, and sheep,
and horses, and chariots,
and Slaves, and Souls of men.
14. And the fruits
that thy soul lusted after
are departed from thee,
and all things which were
dainty and goodly
are departed from thee,
and thou shalt find them
no more at all.

AT THE TIME THE KING JAMES VERSION WAS PUBLISHED, ENGLAND HAD BEEN IN THE TRANSATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE FOR FORTY-NINE YEARS.

The Supreme Head of the Anglican Church, QUEEN ELIZABETH I, objected at first, but was persuaded by her Captain JOHN HAWKINS to continue the Slavery Trade HE started, by stealing 301 Slaves from the PORTUGUESE.

ENGLAND could have become HEROES OF HISTORY, by returning those hapless Africans to their homes, AS THE BIBLE COMMANDS:

. EXODUS 23:1-9.

"THOU shalt not
raise a False Report:
put not thine hand
with The Wicked
to be an Unrighteous Witness.
2. "Thou shalt not
follow a Multitude
to do Evil;
neither shalt thou
speak in a cause
to Decline after Many
to Wrest (Judgment):
3. "Neither shalt thou
countenance a poor man
in his cause.
4. "If thou meet
thine Enemy's ox
or his ass going astray,
thou shalt surely
bring it back to him again.
5. " If thou see
the ox or the ass
of him that hateth thee
lying under his burden,
and wouldest forbear
to help him,
thou shalt surely
help with him.
6. "Thou shalt not wrest
the judgment of thy poor
in his cause.
7. "Keep thee far
from a false matter;
and the Innocent
and Righteous
Slay thou not:
for I will not
Justify The Wicked.
8. "And thou shalt
take no Gift:
for the Gift
blindeth the Wise,
and perverteth the Words
of The Righteous.
9. "Thou shalt not
Oppress a Stranger:
for ye know
the heart of a Stranger,
seeing ye were Strangers
in the land of Egypt."

THE OYINBOS USUALLY IGNORE WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS, WHEN IT STANDS IN THE WAY OF THEM MAKING A PROFIT!

The ship Queen Elizabeth gave him was called the JESUS OF LÜBECK.

Nearly Funny Story: FIVE years later, JOHN HAWKINS lost his blasphemously named ship, when the Portuguese's Roman Catholic Brethren finally caught up with him.

He was obliged to swim for his dear life. HE then gave up Slave Trading, on the grounds that it was really not as lucrative as he had thought. (Slavery is obviously more profitable, when you steal the Slaves someone else kidnapped, first.)

. EXODUS 21:15-17.

15. "And he that smiteth
his father,
or his mother,
shall be surely
put to death.

16. "And he that stealeth
a man,
and selleth him,
or if he be found in his hand,
he shall surely be put to death.

17. "And he that curseth
his father, or his mother,
shall surely be put to death."

KIDNAPPING PEOPLE TO ENSLAVE THEM WAS A CAPITAL SIN, EQUATED WITH STRIKING OR CURSING ONE'S PARENTS.

To this day, the Oyinbos pretend that the Slavery they practiced was sanctioned by The Bible.

Therefore, they have a terrible Spiritual Recompense hanging over them, whereby, I maintain: NO OYINBO HAS EVER BEEN SAVED.

You disagree?

Point out to us, ANY Oyinbo YOU THINK was ever "SAVED!"

BILLY GRAHAM, who was the World's most famous Evangelist, denounced PENTECOSTALISM as being "OF THE DEVIL," until his own daughter Spoke In Tongues.

His Denomination- the BAPTIST CHURCH- is a known Front for FREEMASONRY.

When he came down with PARKINSON'S DISEASE, he could not go to the great Pentecostal Healers of his country, whom he had denounced as being "OF THE DEVIL."

He went on Record as saying that he no longer believed that "JESUS CHRIST" is the only Way to Heaven.

This was the Oyinbos' other "greatest Christian alive."

Also, the Dark Secret of the most famous and popular Hymn: AMAZING GRACE, is that it's author, JOHN NEWTON, was a SLAVE TRADER.

He "converted" when his ship almost sank in a storm. However, HE CONTINUED TO TRADE IN SLAVES FOR SIX YEARS AFTER BECOMING A "CHRISTIAN."

The Oyinbos never saw conquering and kidnapping Black people as a Sin: we were not "people," to them. They did not believe that God would care, if they mistreated us.

poik:

The kind of slavery prevalent then was most probably slavery which came about through inability to pay a debt.

THIS IS SOMETHING THAT YOU DETERMINED BY GUESSWORK?

You never bothered to READ THE BIBLE YOURSELF, and FIND OUT how Slavery was practiced in Ancient Israel?

. EXODUS 21:1-6.

"Now these are the Judgments
which thou shalt set before them.
2. "If thou buy an Hebrew servant,
six years he shall serve:
and in the seventh
he shall go out free for nothing.
3. "If he came in by himself,
he shall go out by himself:
if He were married,
then his wife
shall go out with him.
4. "If his master have
given him a wife,
and she have born him
sons or daughters;
the wife and her children
shall be her master's,
and he shall go out by himself.
5. "And if the servant shall plainly say,

'I LOVE MY MASTER,
MY WIFE, AND MY CHILDREN;
I WILL NOT GO OUT FREE:'

6. "Then his master
shall bring him
unto the judges;
he shall also bring him
to the door,
or unto the door post;
and his master
shall bore his ear through
with an aul;
and he shall serve him
for ever."

HOW DOES THIS SOUND LIKE "SETTLING A DEBT?"

. DEUTERONOMY 15:1-18.

AT the end of every seven years
thou shalt make a release.
2. And this is the manner
of the release:

"EVERY CREDITOR
THAT LENDETH OUGHT
UNTO HIS NEIGHBOUR
SHALL RELEASE IT;
HE SHALL NOT EXACT IT
OF HIS NEIGHBOUR,
OR OF HIS BROTHER;
BECAUSE IT IS CALLED

'THE LORD'S RELEASE.' "

3. Of a foreigner thou mayest exact it again:
but that which is thine with thy Brother
thine hand shall Release;
4. Save when there shall be no poor among you;
for The LORD shall greatly
Bless thee in the land
which The LORD thy God
giveth thee
for an inheritance to possess it:
5. Only if thou carefully
hearken unto
The Voice of The LORD thy God,
to observe to do
all these Commandments
Which I Command thee this day.
6. For The LORD thy God
Blesseth thee,
as He promised thee:
and thou shalt lend
unto many nations,
but thou shalt not borrow;
and thou shalt reign
over many nations,
but they shall not reign over thee.
7. If there be among you a poor man
of one of thy Brethren
within any of thy gates
in thy land which
The LORD thy God
giveth thee,
thou shalt not harden thine heart,
nor shut thine hand
from thy poor brother:
8. But thou shalt open
thine hand wide unto him,
and shalt surely lend him
sufficient for his need,
in that which He wanteth.
9. Beware that there be not a thought
in thy wicked heart,
saying,

"THE SEVENTH YEAR,
THE YEAR OF RELEASE,
IS AT HAND;"

and thine eye be evil
against thy poor brother,
and thou givest him nought;
and he cry unto The LORD against thee,
and it be Sin unto thee.
10. Thou shalt surely give him,
and thine heart shall not be grieved
when thou givest unto him:
because that for this thing
The LORD thy God shall Bless thee
in all thy works,
and in all that thou puttest
thine hand unto.
11. For the Poor
shall never cease
out of the land:
therefore I Command thee,
saying,

"THOU SHALT
OPEN THINE HAND WIDE
UNTO THY BROTHER,
TO THY POOR,
AND TO THY NEEDY,
IN THY LAND."

12. And if thy Brother,
an Hebrew man,
or an Hebrew woman,
be sold unto thee,
and serve thee six years;
then in the seventh year
thou shalt let him go free from thee.
13. And when thou
sendest him out free from thee,
thou shalt not let him
go away empty:
14. Thou shalt furnish him liberally
out of thy flock,
and out of thy floor,
and out of thy winepress:
of that wherewith The LORD thy God
hath Blessed thee
thou shalt give unto him.
15. And thou shalt remember
that thou wast a bondman
in the land of Egypt,
and The LORD thy God
redeemed thee:
therefore I Command thee
this thing to day.
16. And it shall be,
if He say unto thee,

I WILL NOT
GO AWAY FROM THEE;

because He loveth thee
and thine house,
because He is well with thee;
17. Then thou shalt take an aul,
and thrust it through his ear
unto the door,
and He shall be
thy servant for ever.
And also unto thy maidservant
thou shalt do likewise.
18. It shall not seem hard unto thee,
when thou sendest him away
free from thee;
for He hath been worth
a double hired servant to thee,
in serving thee six years:
and the LORD thy God
shall Bless thee
in all that thou doest.

WHAT THE OYINBOS DISPARAGINGLY CALL "SLAVERY" WAS IN FACT THE MOST EFFICIENT EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!

For six years a person would learn skills that would enable them to earn their own living- AT THEIR MASTER'S EXPENSE.

After which, they leave in the seventh year, having gained valuable experience, and with a share of the profits they helped earn.

What could be more just?

What do the Oyinbos do?

They ENSLAVE their younger Generations, they TEACH THEM USELESS THINGS that have NOTHING to do with their EARNING A LIVING- because after the Enslavement is over, THEY HAVE NO JOB.

Also- THEY PAID for this ENSLAVEMENT!

How can the Works of the Righteous Servants of Yahweh God be compared to the wickedness of the Oyinbo Monsters?

(1) (Reply)

Bebe Angel Biography / Is Eating Of Pig Meat (pork) Prohibited In Christianity? / Insurance Of TB Joshua Ministries ~ 12 Things You Should Know [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 232
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.