Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Benefits Of Digital Well Being - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Benefits Of Digital Well Being (972 Views)

How To Unlock The Power Of Digital Payments Through Security / Google Digital Well-being App Out For Download / Digital Well-being: Android 9 Pie Wants To Kill Smartphone Addiction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Digital Well Being by MayenKudi: 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
Beyond reasonable doubt we know that Smartphones right now are the center of our entertainment in our lives. Generally we tend to spend so much time with our phones that new devices these days come with features to help protect our personal health e.g the "Eye Care" feature, but aside from your personal health, there is also the natural social life offline that these phones cut you off from, most people are often used in getting disconnected to enjoy their everyday life offline.

It is true that the social media is likely to distract us from enjoying activities away from our smartphones as well. For example, a mother is distracted from her children because of the phones and this is not always healthy. To decrease this situation, Google has launched the Android P along with a new handy feature called Digital Wellbeing: it keeps track of how long you use an app and how it affects your daily life. With the Digital Wellbeing, you can restrict the use of apps by setting a timer to a specific to define how much time you want to use an app, and once that timer ends, the app closes and reopens at 12am of next day. I say this feature is beneficial to my daily life because I got used to more time without using social media and playing games, plus I'm able to spend more time with my relatives and also spare my phone battery life. Cheers to the future! Digital Wellbeing is only available on the latest HiOS 5.5.2 for the Tecno phones and is one feature everyone should love, it might not really be convenient considering the fact that you are forced to give up the fun you were having online but it's very essential to help balance your offline and online lives so you won't be missing out big time on that social life of yours. wink

Source : https://spot.tecno.com/ng/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=75383

Re: Benefits Of Digital Well Being by Corroro: 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
This is a very good feature, really lovely, but I know some of my friends that will hate this due to how addicted they are to their phones grin
Re: Benefits Of Digital Well Being by Kayconcept2(m): 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
With my Personal Assistant my TECNO phone, I can do so many things by just downloading useful apps, I need not worry bcus my TECNO phone has a superb strong battery life.
Re: Benefits Of Digital Well Being by OVA200(m): 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kayconcept2:
With my Personal Assistant my TECNO phone, I can do so many things by just downloading useful apps, I need not worry bcus my TECNO phone has a superb strong battery life.
This one is talking nonsense when it get to a feature Tecno phone don't have.

Werey marketer grin

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Digital Well Being by awoo47: 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
OVA200:
Werey marketer grin
its an Android feature android 9 nd above
Re: Benefits Of Digital Well Being by drwoodr007: 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
This feature is really needed and a welcomed development. We really need the digital well-being.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Digital Well Being by andelawhite: 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
I love this feature, simply great.
Re: Benefits Of Digital Well Being by Ejadike(m): 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
This feature will be very good. It has to be incorporated in all smartphones especially tecno.
Re: Benefits Of Digital Well Being by Ejadike(m): 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
OVA200:

Werey marketer grin
no mean say e no go have.
Re: Benefits Of Digital Well Being by AmadorSays: 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
This is one hell of a feature, more like a digital time table to help manage your time well
Re: Benefits Of Digital Well Being by Mohbola(f): 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
Good one

(1) (Reply)

Redmi Note 8 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 Prime 2019? / Infinix Smart 4 / Iphone X 64gb For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.