Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison (81185 Views)

Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory 2020: Everything You Need To Know / The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by karnap(m): 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
5 Nights of Glory (5NOG) is one of the most
anticipated programs in the body of Christ today
hosted by Salvation Ministries.

It is an annual event designed by God to change
the lives of His people and bring about total
liberation in a lost and dying world. 5NOG has
transcended time and space with countries
known and unknown astonishingly participating
unhindered due to the present improvement in
technology in our world today.

The very fascinating thing about this program, is how it has continued to grow from strength to strength as Proverbs 4:18 says "the path of the just is as a shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto a perfect day". But not as it seems, people have different opinions about the young man.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=172729364108239&id=100041135292959

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by karnap(m): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
More shots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Larryfest(m): 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
Are you sure that isn't photoshoped

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Mywd: 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
No be david west be dat?? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by popsy2(m): 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
One thing I ave come to notice about our dear country is that the bigger criminals are unconsciously portrayed as celebrity criminals. They tend to get better treatment than the average maggi and goat thief.

The captured boko Haram terrorists got executive treatment, didn't go to trial nor prison, rather, are released back into the society. The Niger delta militants got placed on payrolls and won oil pipeline protection contracts, some of them got sent abroad for studies and skills acquisition. Evans is being given the VIP treatment and just might get a pat on the back in coming days. Now, this serial murderer is being treated with the highest measure of civility.

Meanwhile, Adedeji, Musa and Okoro that stole a goat, a yam and t-shirt are languishing in some of the most bizarre torture camps we call correctional facilities/prison.

The big criminals get to walk free. I am sure our leaders are doing this in espirit de corps.

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

25 Likes

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by AntiChristian: 6:51am On Jan 19, 2020
One Christian terrorist spotted!

I wonder why he hasn't been shot by a firing squad?

What will he get in heaven if he believes Jesus as his Lord?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Uyi168: 6:55am On Jan 19, 2020
Bala Baba posts are always on point...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by mumumugu(m): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2020
he spent his own 5 night in police detention

5 Likes

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by seunmohmoh(f): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mad oh
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Kendumazy(m): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
No biggie! A sinner deserves christ.

Let's handle your buying and shipping from USA to Nigeria. Check my signature below for more details.

4 Likes

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by ForeThinker: 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
The head don dey reformat small small

Last last weytin him gain

2 Likes

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by nairalee(m): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
There is something off about this guy.
I thought that once someone is incarcerated he/she drops their belongings. Abi Is he a VIP criminal?

The other day we saw him wearing bling bling Chains

The other day we saw him holding Encyclopedia sized Bible

Today wearing handband

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by soberdrunk(m): 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy who are they deceiving?
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lol.... btw u won't see Dem hypocrites blabbing now cos He is Christian,if that dude happens to be a Muslim,all muslims would be blamed for his crimes
undecided

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by demolinka(m): 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mercy is ever available...so is watery beans, bros

1 Like

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by felai: 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
So what’s the fuss about.
He can choose to wear whatever he likes na.

A criminal today could be a good somebody tomorrow, he might just be confined to the prisons though.

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
There is Absolutely Nothing Wrong in that!

The Mystery of Life is that if that young man Genuinely Repents and Accept JESUS CHRIST, He will make Heaven.

No Matter the Evil a Man/Woman has done..
As long as He/she Genuinely Repents and Accepts JESUS CHRIST before He/She Drops Dead, The Mercifulness of JESUS CHRIST will surely Cleanse..

Mercy Only Expires Once one is Dead...

6 Likes

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
Who's David West sefgrin

6 Likes

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Sunnycliff(m): 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
Who gave it to him? This man should have been hanged by the hangman
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Nicklaus619(m): 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
Why dem never kill this idiot. Since
sad
Person way kill many people
Our. Judicial system is mad

7 Likes

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Frankyboy1(m): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
So?
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by zabuur: 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
He's not going to hell.He was amongst those Jesus died for, to wipe off his sins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by professorval1(m): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
May God forgive us all

1 Like

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Chijeep(m): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
today is my birthday
《《I wish myself》》
.HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,
I'M ALSO +1 TODAY 19th Jan. 2020

11 Likes

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by prince985(m): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
Chosen1984:
There is Absolutely Nothing Wrong in that!

The Mystery of Life is that if that young man Genuinely Repents and Accept JESUS CHRIST, He will make Heaven.

No Matter the Evil a Man/Woman has done..
As long as He/she Genuinely Repents and Accepts JESUS CHRIST before He/She Drops Dead, The Mercifulness of JESUS CHRIST will surely Cleanse..

Mercy Only Expires Once one is Dead...
Stupid mentality only held by gullible religious zombies that cannot reason for themselves

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Jossyroyal1: 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
Truth with time will unfold...
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by SultanOfAbia: 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
Dfee
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Daviestunech(m): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hope say Dem no go release this guy soon?

5 Likes

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by osamz007: 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mad o.

Even though your sentence go still long..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by vincentjk(m): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
What was his reason of killing those ladies btw
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Dobson43: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / Top Ten Miraculous Catholic Priests In Nigeria / Apostle Suleman And His Wife Dancing In Ghana Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.