Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,499 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Rivers APC Crisis To End Soon As Abe & Amaechi Agrees To A Truce - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rivers APC Crisis To End Soon As Abe & Amaechi Agrees To A Truce (258 Views)

Why Is Gov. Wike Terribly Scared? – Rivers APC / The Only Solution To Humanity’s Crisis : To The United Nations / Abama/Ariam; Over 300 Yrs Of Meaningless War, Time To Call A Truce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rivers APC Crisis To End Soon As Abe & Amaechi Agrees To A Truce by holygist: 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
Rivers APC Crisis to End Soon As Abe, Amaechi Agrees To A Truce

The crisis that has rocked the Rivers state chapter of the All Progressive Congress (APC) may come to an end soon if the information made available to HOLYGIST is anything to go by. This is because a high ranking officer in the party who pleaded for anonymity said that all is set for a peaceful resolution of the crisis that has bedeviled the party between the Abe factions and that of the leader Rt. Hon Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi for over two years and the crisis is said to come to an end a few days from today. A situation that has kept members in disarray and frustration as the party could not field any candidate in the last election due to a self-inflicted judicial barrier because the leadership of the party became factionalized.

In his words he said:

Have no worries because in the coming days before the end of January the good people of Rivers state will hear the most delicious news that to some will be the news of the year from the leadership of the Rivers APC, and am saying this because as a high ranking member of the party in the state, I can tell you categorically that the crisis of APC in this state will not go beyond January. I would have given you a definitive date but I don’t know if there may be any last-minute change to the date of this epoch-making meeting, but what I have on clear authority is that the crisis between Amaechi and Magnus faction of the state APC will end this January and as soon as that is done; every other person will fall in line and Rivers people will have a course to smile again because we will start to rebuild the party and do our job to checkmate the excesses of Gov Wike.

When asked about “The Third Force” he had this to say;
continue reading>>> http://holygist.com/article?t=rivers-apc-crisis-to-end-soon-as-abe-amaechi-agrees-to-a-truce

Re: Rivers APC Crisis To End Soon As Abe & Amaechi Agrees To A Truce by popsy2(m): 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Air Force Releases 2019 DRC/DSSC Recruitment List (See Full List) / A Real Time Response To The Guy Blabbing On The Hate Bw Africans And Black Ameri / Please I Need Assistance On This Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.